Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 67
  1. #1
    KingDDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    b
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Angelic

    KingDDD's Trainer ##BETA## *(Build:15963)*

    Closed due to suspicion of virus. If you need removal help, go here.
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...s_trainer.html

    -Obama
    Last edited by Obama; 06-20-2009 at 01:22 PM.

  2. #16
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Legify View Post
    Ad Aware is a beast with AVAST.

    Ad-Aware is like a condom, no STI

  3. #17
    Legify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    subway
    Posts
    964
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    485
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Ad-Aware is like a condom, no STI
    mstwain32.exe is the PROG's real name.

    It is contained in ntd***tp.dll and cmsetac.dll and is a variant of Win32: Turkojan-CC Trojan Horse
    Last edited by Legify; 06-20-2009 at 02:40 AM.

  4. #18
    Cornell_TC08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    17
    Legify, you should check out COMODO. It could probably kick your scanner's butt man.
    Respect List
    Legify
    Dave
    Liz
    Obama
    mindtek - He gives people half-boners.
    Longevity

  5. #19
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    The problem is, that even thought some people like other antivus. I personally like AVG, very simple, very easy and free. With Malewarebtyles also free, you'll not have much of a problems.

    Some people like Panda, because it just sounds fucking cute.

    Ad-Aware is like a virgin, nothing goes in without it speading willingly

    Turkojan-CC Trojan Horse..... Made in Turkey?
    Last edited by Mouzie; 06-20-2009 at 02:41 AM.

  6. #20
    Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,057
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    651
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Making a trainer is simple, really, if you have a nice tool in handy.
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

  7. #21
    plat0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    asdsd
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Virustotal. MD5: 518e456d7366d398ba0972825bb7a131

    Antivirus Version letzte aktualisierung Ergebnis
    a-squared 4.5.0.18 2009.06.20 -
    AhnLab-V3 5.0.0.2 2009.06.19 -
    AntiVir 7.9.0.193 2009.06.19 -
    Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.1 2009.06.19 -
    Authentium 5.1.2.4 2009.06.19 -
    Avast 4.8.1335.0 2009.06.19 -
    AVG 8.5.0.339 2009.06.19 -
    BitDefender 7.2 2009.06.20 -
    CAT-QuickHeal 10.00 2009.06.19 -
    ClamAV 0.94.1 2009.06.20 -
    Comodo 1376 2009.06.20 -
    DrWeb 5.0.0.12182 2009.06.20 -
    eSafe 7.0.17.0 2009.06.18 -
    eTrust-Vet 31.6.6570 2009.06.19 -
    F-Prot 4.4.4.56 2009.06.19 -
    F-Secure 8.0.14470.0 2009.06.19 -
    Fortinet 3.117.0.0 2009.06.19 -
    GData 19 2009.06.20 -
    Ikarus T3.1.1.59.0 2009.06.20 -
    Jiangmin 11.0.706 2009.06.20 -
    K7AntiVirus 7.10.768 2009.06.19 -
    Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2009.06.20 -
    McAfee 5651 2009.06.19 -
    McAfee+Artemis 5651 2009.06.19 -
    McAfee-GW-Edition 6.7.6 2009.06.19 -
    Microsoft 1.4803 2009.06.20 -
    NOD32 4173 2009.06.20 -
    Norman 6.01.09 2009.06.19 -
    nProtect 2009.1.8.0 2009.06.20 -
    Panda 10.0.0.16 2009.06.19 -
    PCTools 4.4.2.0 2009.06.19 -
    Prevx 3.0 2009.06.20 -
    Rising 21.34.50.00 2009.06.20 -
    Sophos 4.42.0 2009.06.20 -
    Sunbelt 3.2.1858.2 2009.06.20 -
    Symantec 1.4.4.12 2009.06.20 -
    TheHacker 6.3.4.3.348 2009.06.19 -
    TrendMicro 8.950.0.1094 2009.06.19 -
    VBA32 3.12.10.7 2009.06.20 -
    ViRobot 2009.6.19.1796 2009.06.19 -
    VirusBuster 4.6.5.0 2009.06.19 -

  8. #22
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by plat0n View Post
    Virustotal. MD5: 518e456d7366d398ba0972825bb7a131

    Antivirus Version letzte aktualisierung Ergebnis
    a-squared 4.5.0.18 2009.06.20 -
    AhnLab-V3 5.0.0.2 2009.06.19 -
    AntiVir 7.9.0.193 2009.06.19 -
    Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.1 2009.06.19 -
    Authentium 5.1.2.4 2009.06.19 -
    Avast 4.8.1335.0 2009.06.19 -
    AVG 8.5.0.339 2009.06.19 -
    BitDefender 7.2 2009.06.20 -
    CAT-QuickHeal 10.00 2009.06.19 -
    ClamAV 0.94.1 2009.06.20 -
    Comodo 1376 2009.06.20 -
    DrWeb 5.0.0.12182 2009.06.20 -
    eSafe 7.0.17.0 2009.06.18 -
    eTrust-Vet 31.6.6570 2009.06.19 -
    F-Prot 4.4.4.56 2009.06.19 -
    F-Secure 8.0.14470.0 2009.06.19 -
    Fortinet 3.117.0.0 2009.06.19 -
    GData 19 2009.06.20 -
    Ikarus T3.1.1.59.0 2009.06.20 -
    Jiangmin 11.0.706 2009.06.20 -
    K7AntiVirus 7.10.768 2009.06.19 -
    Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2009.06.20 -
    McAfee 5651 2009.06.19 -
    McAfee+Artemis 5651 2009.06.19 -
    McAfee-GW-Edition 6.7.6 2009.06.19 -
    Microsoft 1.4803 2009.06.20 -
    NOD32 4173 2009.06.20 -
    Norman 6.01.09 2009.06.19 -
    nProtect 2009.1.8.0 2009.06.20 -
    Panda 10.0.0.16 2009.06.19 -
    PCTools 4.4.2.0 2009.06.19 -
    Prevx 3.0 2009.06.20 -
    Rising 21.34.50.00 2009.06.20 -
    Sophos 4.42.0 2009.06.20 -
    Sunbelt 3.2.1858.2 2009.06.20 -
    Symantec 1.4.4.12 2009.06.20 -
    TheHacker 6.3.4.3.348 2009.06.19 -
    TrendMicro 8.950.0.1094 2009.06.19 -
    VBA32 3.12.10.7 2009.06.20 -
    ViRobot 2009.6.19.1796 2009.06.19 -
    VirusBuster 4.6.5.0 2009.06.19 -

    Quit with the virus scans, I already did one. Legify did one, the DUDE who posted the trainer did one.


    It is not clean, for fuck sake.

    I always wanted to type letters this fucking big.

  9. #23
    Legify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    subway
    Posts
    964
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    485
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Quit with the virus scans, I already did one. Legify did one, the DUDE who posted the trainer did one.


    It is not clean, for fuck sake.

    I always wanted to type letters this fucking big.
    This virus is a bitch, It plants itself everywhere.

  10. #24
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Legify View Post
    This virus is a bitch, It plants itself everywhere.

    I didn't have a problem. o-o

    This trainer is a fake, it have a nasty Trojan horse on it. Please, do not download.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 06-20-2009 at 03:02 AM.

  11. #25
    Legify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    subway
    Posts
    964
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    485
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I didn't have a problem. o-o

    This trainer is a fake, it have a nasty Trojan horse on it. Please, do not download.
    Seriously, noobs are still grabbing it.

  12. #26
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Then we can laugh. :3

    Scanning with Ad-Awate+Malwarebtyes.



    Edit: AVG snatch it, delete it.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 06-20-2009 at 03:07 AM.

  13. #27
    KingDDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    b
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Angelic
    its clean, if you would like a video please wait I am going to sleep so maybe later, how ever its comming up with a bug, i will fix it soon

  14. #28
    Legify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    subway
    Posts
    964
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    485
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDDD View Post
    its clean, if you would like a video please wait I am going to sleep so maybe later, how ever its comming up with a bug, i will fix it soon
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDDD
    Hey, howed you know it was mstwain32.exe
    So, you lie, post virus' and then lie to get out of a lie which you lied yourself into?

    Wow, your a sleezy bitch.

  15. #29
    KingDDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    b
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Angelic
    are you kiding, any program can have a different processname its no biggy, geez, i mean you don't see fking phtoshop cs4 having a process adobephotoshopcs4.exe it just says photoshop

    and no if you actually ran the program its having trouble detecting important.dll
    Last edited by KingDDD; 06-20-2009 at 03:22 AM.

  16. #30
    Legify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    subway
    Posts
    964
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    485
    My Mood
    Sad
    KINGDDD, Fuck you.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDDD
    Quote Originally Posted by Legify
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDDD
    Quote Originally Posted by Legify
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDDD
    Quote Originally Posted by Legify
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDDD
    Quote Originally Posted by Legify
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDDD
    Hey, howed you know it was mstwain32.exe
    Hey, why did you put a virus on the forums.

    Tell me if it is a keylogger or anything, or ill dissasemble it.
    Its a RAT, thats all i've been posting on here, read my threads started, (Remote Adminsitrator Tool) its not an evil thing just fun stuff
    Ah, so only webcams, mics ETC and user capabilities?

    That means you have a master list right, like a server host with people infected? Let me know if Im on it, even though I got rid of it pretty good.
    Aww your gonna be a snitch and quote this off? you little swine >.> Whats your COMP Name
    I wont if you remove me from your list.
    Comp name is
    bond-953bdee734.
    nope dont have you
    You sure? Ok, well thats a good thing.
    Its not like im a bad person, I just came across a tutorial on making RATs and a FUD Crypter, combine and boom, pretty neat, FUD Crypters are pretty hard to find public, (FUD: Fully Undetected) Well GoodNight I gtg dont get me banned, I'm interested in RATs and programming them. If you want in pm me

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] ItsZombieMod BETA Build 1
    By xbeatsszzx in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Server & GSC Modding
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-09-2013, 08:46 AM
  2. [Release] CAHack Beta - BUILD 12
    By abcabc9 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 01:50 PM
  3. {BETA RELEASE} MY NO RELOAD TRAINER
    By lolz2much in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 08:37 PM
  4. KingDDD's Trainer is a Random Access Trojan [RAT]
    By Legify in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 05:23 AM
  5. My new undetected hack Beta. Transport Trainer Video HERE********
    By Methadone727 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 07:36 PM

Tags for this Thread