Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 67
  1. #1
    KingDDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    b
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Angelic

    KingDDD's Trainer ##BETA## *(Build:15963)*

    Closed due to suspicion of virus. If you need removal help, go here.
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...s_trainer.html

    -Obama
    Last edited by Obama; 06-20-2009 at 01:22 PM.

  2. #2
    dragonhead01234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Mellow
    -.-

    6/20/2009 1:31:48 AM SYSTEM 1176 Sign of "Win32:Turkojan-CC [Trj]" has been found in "C:\WINDOWS\cmsetac.dll" file.
    6/20/2009 1:31:54 AM SYSTEM 1176 Sign of "Win32:Turkojan-BZ [Trj]" has been found in "C:\WINDOWS\ntdtc stp.dll" file.


    ^^(spaced because of filter....)^^


    Dude, not cool.

    ~Chris

  3. #3
    alfonso951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In A House In Southern California
    Posts
    966
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Amused
    why post viruses... WHY!!!!!!

    Edit: funny thing is, no hack ever made is EVER clean of themida. so i dont know what kind of file you scanned.
    Last edited by alfonso951; 06-20-2009 at 01:56 AM.

  4. #4
    Legify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    subway
    Posts
    964
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    485
    My Mood
    Sad
    CE Trainers do not load .dll's

    Quote Originally Posted by alfonso951 View Post
    why post viruses... WHY!!!!!!

    Edit: funny thing is, no hack ever made is EVER clean of themida. so i dont know what kind of file you scanned.
    Uh, they don't need to be packed with THEMIDA, I never pack mine.

  5. #5
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    I dunno, it look nice but video proof?

    a-squared 4.5.0.18 2009.06.20 -
    AhnLab-V3 5.0.0.2 2009.06.19 -
    AntiVir 7.9.0.193 2009.06.19 -
    Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.1 2009.06.19 -
    Authentium 5.1.2.4 2009.06.19 -
    Avast 4.8.1335.0 2009.06.19 -
    AVG 8.5.0.339 2009.06.19 -
    BitDefender 7.2 2009.06.20 -
    CAT-QuickHeal 10.00 2009.06.19 -
    ClamAV 0.94.1 2009.06.20 -
    Comodo 1376 2009.06.20 -
    DrWeb 5.0.0.12182 2009.06.20 -
    eSafe 7.0.17.0 2009.06.18 -
    eTrust-Vet 31.6.6570 2009.06.19 -
    F-Prot 4.4.4.56 2009.06.19 -
    F-Secure 8.0.14470.0 2009.06.19 -
    Fortinet 3.117.0.0 2009.06.19 -
    GData 19 2009.06.20 -
    Ikarus T3.1.1.59.0 2009.06.20 -
    Jiangmin 11.0.706 2009.06.20 -
    K7AntiVirus 7.10.768 2009.06.19 -
    Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2009.06.20 -
    McAfee 5651 2009.06.19 -
    McAfee+Artemis 5651 2009.06.19 -
    McAfee-GW-Edition 6.7.6 2009.06.19 -
    Microsoft 1.4803 2009.06.20 -
    NOD32 4173 2009.06.20 -
    Norman 6.01.09 2009.06.19 -
    nProtect 2009.1.8.0 2009.06.20 -
    Panda 10.0.0.16 2009.06.19 -
    PCTools 4.4.2.0 2009.06.19 -
    Prevx 3.0 2009.06.20 -
    Rising 21.34.50.00 2009.06.20 -
    Sophos 4.42.0 2009.06.20 -
    Sunbelt 3.2.1858.2 2009.06.20 -
    Symantec 1.4.4.12 2009.06.20 -
    TheHacker 6.3.4.3.348 2009.06.19 -
    TrendMicro 8.950.0.1094 2009.06.19 -
    VBA32 3.12.10.7 2009.06.20 -
    ViRobot 2009.6.19.1796 2009.06.19 -
    VirusBuster 4.6.5.0 2009.06.19

    Clean o-o

    http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/a...544-1245477733

    What is with the .dll? o-O And my antivirus went nuts.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 06-20-2009 at 02:05 AM.

  6. #6
    dragonhead01234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I dunno, it look nice but video proof?

    a-squared 4.5.0.18 2009.06.20 -
    AhnLab-V3 5.0.0.2 2009.06.19 -
    AntiVir 7.9.0.193 2009.06.19 -
    Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.1 2009.06.19 -
    Authentium 5.1.2.4 2009.06.19 -
    Avast 4.8.1335.0 2009.06.19 -
    AVG 8.5.0.339 2009.06.19 -
    BitDefender 7.2 2009.06.20 -
    CAT-QuickHeal 10.00 2009.06.19 -
    ClamAV 0.94.1 2009.06.20 -
    Comodo 1376 2009.06.20 -
    DrWeb 5.0.0.12182 2009.06.20 -
    eSafe 7.0.17.0 2009.06.18 -
    eTrust-Vet 31.6.6570 2009.06.19 -
    F-Prot 4.4.4.56 2009.06.19 -
    F-Secure 8.0.14470.0 2009.06.19 -
    Fortinet 3.117.0.0 2009.06.19 -
    GData 19 2009.06.20 -
    Ikarus T3.1.1.59.0 2009.06.20 -
    Jiangmin 11.0.706 2009.06.20 -
    K7AntiVirus 7.10.768 2009.06.19 -
    Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2009.06.20 -
    McAfee 5651 2009.06.19 -
    McAfee+Artemis 5651 2009.06.19 -
    McAfee-GW-Edition 6.7.6 2009.06.19 -
    Microsoft 1.4803 2009.06.20 -
    NOD32 4173 2009.06.20 -
    Norman 6.01.09 2009.06.19 -
    nProtect 2009.1.8.0 2009.06.20 -
    Panda 10.0.0.16 2009.06.19 -
    PCTools 4.4.2.0 2009.06.19 -
    Prevx 3.0 2009.06.20 -
    Rising 21.34.50.00 2009.06.20 -
    Sophos 4.42.0 2009.06.20 -
    Sunbelt 3.2.1858.2 2009.06.20 -
    Symantec 1.4.4.12 2009.06.20 -
    TheHacker 6.3.4.3.348 2009.06.19 -
    TrendMicro 8.950.0.1094 2009.06.19 -
    VBA32 3.12.10.7 2009.06.20 -
    ViRobot 2009.6.19.1796 2009.06.19 -
    VirusBuster 4.6.5.0 2009.06.19

    Clean o-o

    Virustotal. MD5: 518e456d7366d398ba0972825bb7a131

    What is with the .dll? o-O And my antivirus went nuts.
    Yeah my Avast went haywire and locked it DoAWN!.. /banrequest

    ~Chris

  7. #7
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    He didn't fake the scan though.

    So, King need to give us more proof such as loading the hack and being ingame because OPK is a joke. Didn't touch me though.

  8. #8
    Legify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    subway
    Posts
    964
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    485
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonhead01234 View Post
    Yeah my Avast went haywire and locked it DoAWN!.. /banrequest

    ~Chris
    Same

    + When I scan Important.dll

    Virustotal. MD5: ebee62106fd042a71f0216e964078c45

    smona893u7y1983912837????????????????????????????? is the file name?

    Something fishy is going on.

    Mouzie, OPK is so easy with the Bypass, I already have it working. Just find the memory allocation of movement and NOP it in the dissasembler.

  9. #9
    solar28's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

  10. #10
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    No it is not.

    A trainer does not get your antivirus all haywire.

    If you're a hacker/programmer like me and Legify you'll know that OPK in a trainer or a public hack is most likely bullshit.

    FYI: The trainer gave me a TAI 10 Malware/Virus. A brutal one, but thankfully I got rid of it.

    And Legify I know you can use the bypass on a OPK, but seriously. What chance of a choob and not a trsuted member sending on out? >>;
    Last edited by Mouzie; 06-20-2009 at 02:15 AM.

  11. #11
    Jemzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Am I the only one who noticed the person who posted this is a choob?

  12. #12
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jemzz View Post
    Am I the only one who noticed the person who posted this is a choob?

    It look real but the virus scan going a little haywire, no ingame video or proof. I just don't belive it is what it seems to be.

  13. #13
    Legify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    subway
    Posts
    964
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    485
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    It look real but the virus scan going a little haywire, no ingame video or proof. I just don't belive it is what it seems to be.
    I wouldn't doubt that he made a fake trainer just to give out the virus, if not then he is a good photoshopper.

    This is a variant of a win32 trojan.

  14. #14
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Legify View Post
    I wouldn't doubt that he made a fake trainer just to give out the virus, if not then he is a good photoshopper.

    This is a variant of a win32 trojan.
    I notice a little that the picture look kinda fake

    1. No desktop background
    2. Just look it gives me a no-no
    3. The Win32 is a TAI 10 Win32 virus or a malware, if it a malware. You're screwed if you, you don't have Ad-Aware; you grab it very fast or a good antivirus+Malwarebytes. You should be good.

  15. #15
    Legify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    subway
    Posts
    964
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    485
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I notice a little that the picture look kinda fake

    1. No desktop background
    2. Just look it gives me a no-no
    3. The Win32 is a TAI 10 Win32 virus or a malware, if it a malware. You're screwed if you, you don't have Ad-Aware; you grab it very fast or a good antivirus+Malwarebytes. You should be good.
    Ad Aware is a beast with AVAST.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] ItsZombieMod BETA Build 1
    By xbeatsszzx in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Server & GSC Modding
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-09-2013, 08:46 AM
  2. [Release] CAHack Beta - BUILD 12
    By abcabc9 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 01:50 PM
  3. {BETA RELEASE} MY NO RELOAD TRAINER
    By lolz2much in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 08:37 PM
  4. KingDDD's Trainer is a Random Access Trojan [RAT]
    By Legify in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 05:23 AM
  5. My new undetected hack Beta. Transport Trainer Video HERE********
    By Methadone727 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 07:36 PM

Tags for this Thread