Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 62
  1. #1
    aaronsxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    248
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    50
    My Mood
    Blah

    How to fix hacks making the screen Half-Size

    so, did you download a working hack but when you use it THE SCREEN IS REAL SMALL, OR.. HALF-SIZE? AND LAGGY MAYBE, or the crosshair doesn't work because it's not in the middle... WELL TIHS R TEH FIXZ0RZ.

    I got the fix


    How-to on Vista

    1. Press that thanks button

    2. Go to your System32 Folder (Go to bottom-left click the windows logo..) now search for System32 [shown in the picture]


    3. Now that you're there, search for "d3d9.dll" NO "s just flat out d3d9.dll
    right click d3d9.dll when you find it, choose Copy.


    4. Close it if you want to, and go to the folder where you put your hacks in there should be the following files:
    d3d9.dll
    Something.exe
    SomeDll.dll (im using the names somedll.dll and something.exe as examples!) well if you don't have the Something.exe or SomeDll.dll it doesn't matter, just delete that d3d9.dll and right click on an empty spot INSIDE THE FOLDER WITH YOUR HACKS and press paste and the d3d9.dll from your system32 folder should be there

    5. RUN YOUR HACKS. THEY SHOULD BE FULLSCREEN NOW..

    THANK ME IF THIS HELPED, IF YOU THINK IT WILL HELP SOMEONE, IF YOU THINK IM CONTRIBUTING TO THE MPGH COMMUNITY, OR IF YOU'RE SEXY



    IF YOU ARE ON XP JUST DO ALL THOSE STEPS JUST YOU WILL HAVE TO FIND THE SYSTEM32 FOLDER BY GOING TO SOME OTHER SEARCH OPTION WHICH I DO NOT KNOW SO DON'T ASK ME
    Last edited by aaronsxc; 06-22-2009 at 11:56 PM.

  2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to aaronsxc For This Useful Post:

    BlackMirage08 (06-22-2009),blind-king (06-22-2009),chronicle00 (06-29-2009),combatdemon (06-27-2009),Cornell_TC08 (06-24-2009),d00ms33k3r (06-22-2009),headsup (06-23-2009),kiarash23 (06-24-2009),mexicano007 (06-22-2009),nandi31 (06-27-2009),Neel848 (06-28-2009),terrlies (06-23-2009),theafeman3 (06-29-2009),tietokone (06-22-2009),tstert (06-29-2009),verbindungsfehler (07-01-2009),WTF__Skillz (06-23-2009)

  3. #16
    aaronsxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    248
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    50
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by ultmage1123 View Post
    i tryed it worked but i get d/c
    that means the hacks are patched.
    this is to fix hacks being half size/laggy.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to aaronsxc For This Useful Post:

    ultmage1123 (06-23-2009)

  5. #17
    ultmage1123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    beeberr
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    thanks aaronsxc

  6. #18
    aaronsxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    248
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    50
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by ultmage1123 View Post
    thanks aaronsxc
    np dude

  7. #19
    mastergeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    423
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Twisted
    lol. It prob will work for most ppl. Also a lot of hacks were patched yesterday..

  8. #20
    suseke16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind u
    Posts
    918
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Really? NO1 knew bout this? omfggggg -.--.- i said it like 1000 times, most people should have picked that up by now from past hax

  9. #21
    mastergeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    423
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Twisted
    stop flaming ppl.. No1 asked for ur flame so dont provide it!!

  10. #22
    kiarash23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    fsdsdfsdfsdf
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Alright thats, THAT f***ing it, i got 3 words for u

    I LUV U!!!

  11. #23
    aaronsxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    248
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    50
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by kiarash23 View Post
    Alright thats, THAT f***ing it, i got 3 words for u

    I LUV U!!!
    thanks :P u should thank me by pressing thanks button..

    i feel sad since this is on 2nd page -_-

  12. #24
    Cornell_TC08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronsxc View Post
    THANK ME IF THIS HELPED, IF YOU THINK IT WILL HELP SOMEONE, IF YOU THINK IM CONTRIBUTING TO THE MPGH COMMUNITY, OR IF YOU'RE SEXY
    LOL, I didn't even need this thread but it made me laugh.

    /thanked
    Respect List
    Legify
    Dave
    Liz
    Obama
    mindtek - He gives people half-boners.
    Longevity

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cornell_TC08 For This Useful Post:

    ddd555 (06-24-2009)

  14. #25
    aaronsxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    248
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    50
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornell_TC08 View Post
    LOL, I didn't even need this thread but it made me laugh.

    /thanked
    lol ftw i love the smiley

  15. #26
    kevinster111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ask your mom
    Posts
    229
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    129
    My Mood
    Breezy
    lol thax man i wanted to do this 4 5 moths thax man

  16. #27
    ddd555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Macedonia
    Posts
    1,040
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    1,219
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronsxc View Post
    so, did you download a working hack but when you use it THE SCREEN IS REAL SMALL, OR.. HALF-SIZE? AND LAGGY MAYBE, or the crosshair doesn't work because it's not in the middle... WELL TIHS R TEH FIXZ0RZ.

    I got the fix


    How-to on Vista

    1. Press that thanks button

    2. Go to your System32 Folder (Go to bottom-left click the windows logo..) now search for System32 [shown in the picture]


    3. Now that you're there, search for "d3d9.dll" NO "s just flat out d3d9.dll
    right click d3d9.dll when you find it, choose Copy.


    4. Close it if you want to, and go to the folder where you put your hacks in there should be the following files:
    d3d9.dll
    Something.exe
    SomeDll.dll (im using the names somedll.dll and something.exe as examples!) well if you don't have the Something.exe or SomeDll.dll it doesn't matter, just delete that d3d9.dll and right click on an empty spot INSIDE THE FOLDER WITH YOUR HACKS and press paste and the d3d9.dll from your system32 folder should be there

    5. RUN YOUR HACKS. THEY SHOULD BE FULLSCREEN NOW..

    THANK ME IF THIS HELPED, IF YOU THINK IT WILL HELP SOMEONE, IF YOU THINK IM CONTRIBUTING TO THE MPGH COMMUNITY, OR IF YOU'RE SEXY



    IF YOU ARE ON XP JUST DO ALL THOSE STEPS JUST YOU WILL HAVE TO FIND THE SYSTEM32 FOLDER BY GOING TO SOME OTHER SEARCH OPTION WHICH I DO NOT KNOW SO DON'T ASK ME
    OMG dude, just change the resolution in the game from 800x600 to some higher.
    All older hackers know about this, and this is called WINDOWED MODE.
    Don't make to complicated.

  17. #28
    aaronsxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    248
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    50
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by ddd555 View Post
    OMG dude, just change the resolution in the game from 800x600 to some higher.
    All older hackers know about this, and this is called WINDOWED MODE.
    Don't make to complicated.
    nice, i try to help people and you come and flame. hmm so i have a nice monitor resolution and the hack makes my screen LAGGY first of all, which fixes it. also it doesn't look as nice as my normal monitor resolution.. I'm not used to looking at messed up graphics on combat arms and this is A FIX

  18. #29
    ddd555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Macedonia
    Posts
    1,040
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    1,219
    My Mood
    Devilish

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by aaronsxc View Post
    nice, i try to help people and you come and flame. hmm so i have a nice monitor resolution and the hack makes my screen LAGGY first of all, which fixes it. also it doesn't look as nice as my normal monitor resolution.. I'm not used to looking at messed up graphics on combat arms and this is A FIX
    Its not a Fix, all this depends from what monitor you use.

    You must be new in hacking, 90% of Pub hacks before have windowed mode- and like you don't know- d3d9.dll you use (and all other) with size of 22.5 kb its not the original directx file, its hack called windowed mode.

    But i don't use Xfire anyway- its to shity.I use quality chams and enjoy in the game.

  19. #30
    aaronsxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    248
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    50
    My Mood
    Blah
    Dont be a prick, let me suck your dick.
    Last edited by Obama; 06-25-2009 at 12:46 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How to fix the PUBLIC hack by Dave
    By emmure in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 06:27 PM
  2. HOW TO MAKE THE NEW PUB HACK WORK
    By Remorse in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-22-2008, 04:22 PM
  3. For the People who say they know how to fix pub hack
    By Co0k1e_J4R in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 09:35 AM
  4. How to make the server run
    By wowhaxor in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-25-2006, 10:59 PM
  5. Plz I Want Maple Global Hacks And Where Do I Get Game Engine 2 Make The Hacks Work???
    By mattinthehat in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 07:12 PM

Tags for this Thread