View Poll Results: WILLL THERE EVER BE GOOD ASS PUB HAX?

Voters
47. This poll is closed
  • YES

    7 14.89%
  • MAYBE

    10 21.28%
  • NO

    12 25.53%
  • I WISH DAVE WOULD HURRY THE HELL UP! BUT NEVER GONNA HAPPEN...

    18 38.30%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1
    pimpinallovertheworld666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under a palm tree, shaded from the blazing heat of summer....
    Posts
    972
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Fine

    who thinks there will ever, EVER!!!! be a good ass public hack!????!!!???

    LATELY U'VE BEEN SEEING PPL POST HAX...I.E VIRUSES...BUNCH OF DUSH BAGS...NOW THATS NOT GOOD...I KNOW THERES A GHETTO ASS PUB HACK THAT D/C U LIKE 3 MINS IN THE GAME...BUT REALLY WHO WANTS THAT...?
    SO ...WILL THERE EVER BE A DOMINATE PUB HACK? LIKE "THEGAYSQUAD" HAD?
    PERSONALLY I THINK THERE WILL NEVER BE A PUB HACK...EVER! ALL VIP...

  2. #2
    Derek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, ON
    Posts
    480
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    75
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpinallovertheworld666 View Post
    LATELY U'VE BEEN SEEING PPL POST HAX...I.E VIRUSES...BUNCH OF DUSH BAGS...NOW THATS NOT GOOD...I KNOW THERES A GHETTO ASS PUB HACK THAT D/C U LIKE 3 MINS IN THE GAME...BUT REALLY WHO WANTS THAT...?
    SO ...WILL THERE EVER BE A DOMINATE PUB HACK? LIKE "THEGAYSQUAD" HAD?
    PERSONALLY I THINK THERE WILL NEVER BE A PUB HACK...EVER! ALL VIP...
    Wrong Section, but i think there might be sooner or later. Once we get a good coder cause i don't know what the hell Binary is doing.

  3. #3
    aswhooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Two trailer park girls go round the outside; round the outside, round the outside!!!
    Posts
    374
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    ye binary needs to hurry up befor mpgh becomes #2...lol [as if that would ever happen]

  4. #4
    AirCuddles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GFX or General Section
    Posts
    564
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I think there might be a hack some day, or you know mpgh could release a public hack *wink* *wink*, but in the meantime, i say we don't play combat arms are bomb the crap out of crossfire!!!! lol...

    As always, Have a nice day.
    Gift from ECsTaSY

  5. #5
    pimpinallovertheworld666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under a palm tree, shaded from the blazing heat of summer....
    Posts
    972
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Fine
    SORRY FOR WRONG SECTION...

  6. #6
    AirCuddles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GFX or General Section
    Posts
    564
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpinallovertheworld666 View Post
    SORRY FOR WRONG SECTION...
    Do you always post in all caps?

    As always, have fun, and obey the rules.
    Gift from ECsTaSY

  7. #7
    pimpinallovertheworld666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under a palm tree, shaded from the blazing heat of summer....
    Posts
    972
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by [AirCuddles] View Post
    I think there might be a hack some day, or you know mpgh could release a public hack *wink* *wink*, but in the meantime, i say we don't play combat arms are bomb the crap out of crossfire!!!! lol...

    As always, Have a nice day.
    IM DOWN FOR BOMBING CF! TOO BAD THERE AINT NO FKIN SPEEDERS...LOL

  8. #8
    ddd555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Macedonia
    Posts
    1,040
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    1,219
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I think NEVER

  9. #9
    donh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    753
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    305
    My Mood
    Cool
    There will always be hacks... Every hack sites got no Publics anymore only 2 sites got VIP hacks. But every site is now trying to find working codes and is working as no-lifes....

    And maybe i make one >.<. I'm now really hard learning C++ ^^.

  10. #10
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpinallovertheworld666 View Post
    LATELY U'VE BEEN SEEING PPL POST HAX...I.E VIRUSES...BUNCH OF DUSH BAGS...NOW THATS NOT GOOD...I KNOW THERES A GHETTO ASS PUB HACK THAT D/C U LIKE 3 MINS IN THE GAME...BUT REALLY WHO WANTS THAT...?
    SO ...WILL THERE EVER BE A DOMINATE PUB HACK? LIKE "THEGAYSQUAD" HAD?
    PERSONALLY I THINK THERE WILL NEVER BE A PUB HACK...EVER! ALL VIP...
    Dude, seriously. Every fucking time. You have to post BIG ASS LETTERS. That don't needs to be in all fucking caps and in a bright or a fuck up color. Seriously, if you're tired of all the guides I put and all the hacks that the people put, then you the ungrateful little bitch, can go to a library and crack open a C++ programming book and learn how to do it and not a make a pointless thread.

  11. #11
    ddd555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Macedonia
    Posts
    1,040
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    1,219
    My Mood
    Devilish
    ONly Vip hacks will be maked for Combat Arms. No more public.
    If you notice, last 2 mounts we play with chams and hacks maked for other games like, Crossfire or Blackshot. Thats why chams or wallhacks wose Bad looking.

  12. #12
    akila111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SOUTH SIDE OF HELL
    Posts
    354
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Cool

    i think you ask a good question

    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Dude, seriously. Every fucking time. You have to post BIG ASS LETTERS. That don't needs to be in all fucking caps and in a bright or a fuck up color. Seriously, if you're tired of all the guides I put and all the hacks that the people put, then you the ungrateful little bitch, can go to a library and crack open a C++ programming book and learn how to do it and not a make a pointless thread.
    AND WHO CARES ABOUT CAPS I MEAN REALLY

  13. #13
    donh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    753
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    305
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by akila111 View Post
    AND WHO CARES ABOUT CAPS I MEAN REALLY
    U will wonder how much people.

    ON-topic: I tihnk some stupido will post a pub

  14. #14
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Dude, seriously. Every fucking time. You have to post BIG ASS LETTERS. That don't needs to be in all fucking caps and in a bright or a fuck up color. Seriously, if you're tired of all the guides I put and all the hacks that the people put, then you the ungrateful little bitch, can go to a library and crack open a C++ programming book and learn how to do it and not a make a pointless thread.
    THANK YOU. all you ever do is complain pimpin, you never try and help.
    when youve tried to help the cause of pub hacks and are actually angry and not just looking for attention with your obnoxious threads, go to the flaming section.

    your in my sig by the way.
    Last edited by Ryan; 06-26-2009 at 11:45 AM. Reason: flaming

  15. #15
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by RPB93 View Post
    THANK YOU. all you ever do is complain pimpin, you never try and help.
    when youve tried to help the cause of pub hacks and are actually angry and not just looking for attention with your obnoxious threads, go to the flaming section.

    your in my sig by the way.
    Funny, I never complain till now.

    I've acutally help with the public hacks more then you most likely do.

    Obnoxious threads? Nice, first time. Dave likes them. So, I guess some people are not fans.

    Flaming? Yummy, but you just flame as well. So, you're being a hypocrite.


    kthx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. You guys think we will ever have minor hacks that will help us with game.
    By jeffgordon in forum Dragon Nest Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 01:50 PM
  2. Do you think AlterOps will ever come out?
    By ZeroTroubles in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 06:39 AM
  3. Who You Think that Will win?
    By Prime in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 05:24 PM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 11:54 PM
  5. Who want weapons 4 ever?with lvl 1
    By t1mm5 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-12-2008, 04:49 PM

Tags for this Thread