Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    ArchPure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Verona, Italy ..o.O
    Posts
    546
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    62
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Nexon cash for others( gifting)

    i was wondering how to get NX other for gifting. dam nexon wont give a single info on how to get nx other -.-

  2. #2
    hoodedsonny1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My humble abode.
    Posts
    266
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Stressed
    fuck gifting is for poor noobs who can't afford to play a free game.

  3. #3
    alfonso951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In A House In Southern California
    Posts
    966
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Amused
    there is no way to gift nx other, and there will never be, trust me... all nx i ever bought was other and i was suppose to gift alot of people, but i couldnt. sucks for the other not me, lol

  4. #4
    Weed Farmer™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    i iz houmles
    Posts
    1,351
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    135
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    NX are nor noobs.noobs noskilled who pay to play better.fuck nexon.they said that in the blackmarket wouldn't be any advantage than GP items.now fail again


  5. #5
    Threadstarter
    Expert Member
    ArchPure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Verona, Italy ..o.O
    Posts
    546
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    62
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by alfonso951 View Post
    there is no way to gift nx other, and there will never be, trust me... all nx i ever bought was other and i was suppose to gift alot of people, but i couldnt. sucks for the other not me, lol
    lol, then i wonder whats the point of nx other? the only nx items tahts worth to buy is artic wolf, mei, and 25% bonus exp xD which i got

  6. #6
    alfonso951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In A House In Southern California
    Posts
    966
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DECAP1TATED View Post
    NX are nor noobs.noobs noskilled who pay to play better.fuck nexon.they said that in the blackmarket wouldn't be any advantage than GP items.now fail again
    sure you say that, but i bet you have begged for an NX item, and i bet if you had NX you would use it.

    lol, then i wonder whats the point of nx other? the only nx items tahts worth to buy is artic wolf, mei, and 25% bonus exp xD which i got
    i really just use NX to test out some weapons or things... best things i have bought is the M416, Ninjato, EXP bonus, Circle crosshair, and i guess thats it, but i still wanna buy the Specialist and some weapons.
    Last edited by alfonso951; 06-28-2009 at 06:00 PM.

  7. #7
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    NX weapon are special items, but now I think it just bring out godlike gear to players who pay for a so called 'free' game.

    CA is not label as a free game, sense you only get the best out of it by paying.

  8. #8
    alfonso951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In A House In Southern California
    Posts
    966
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    NX weapon are special items, but now I think it just bring out godlike gear to players who pay for a so called 'free' game.

    CA is not label as a free game, sense you only get the best out of it by paying.
    its FREE TO PLAY. they dont charge you to play, and you dont have to buy NX if you dont want to.

  9. #9
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by alfonso951 View Post
    its FREE TO PLAY. they dont charge you to play, and you dont have to buy NX if you dont want to.
    Notices, I didn't say 'it not free to play'

    It just not free game sense, you only get acutal good things and stuff by buying and using NX.


    That is like saying AVG is a free antivirus program, it is free to use and download.

    But it not free, to get the full services and full prtection you'll have to buy it.

  10. #10
    Threadstarter
    Expert Member
    ArchPure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Verona, Italy ..o.O
    Posts
    546
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    62
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Notices, I didn't say 'it not free to play'

    It just not free game sense, you only get acutal good things and stuff by buying and using NX.


    That is like saying AVG is a free antivirus program, it is free to use and download.

    But it not free, to get the full services and full prtection you'll have to buy it.
    they do this with a whole ____ of games: runescape, eudemon, adventure quest ROFL, etc. they might as well say trial game or something. At least it will be the truth.

  11. #11
    pain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the Heavens Above for I Am God
    Posts
    1,121
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    178
    My Mood
    Angelic
    OMG ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS???? YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO GET NX OTHER?????

    Well then I shall tell you ^^

    Inorder to get nx other you must buy your nx through paypal or flexpay ONLINE.

    Inorder to get nx prepaid you have to buy nxgame cards at a store NOT online.

    Well there ya go

    also to end the argument about free to play

    My cousin who only uses gp bought hand guns beat one of my best clan players in a fight and all of his items and i mean ALL of his items were nx but my cousin only used gp and beat him.

    Yes i agree nx does give you a bit of an edge over the other players but if yo have true skills you dont even need to pay to be the best you can just train.

    I buy a little nx now and then it makes the game just that more enjoyable but remember this is just a game not your life have fun ^^
    Last edited by pain; 06-29-2009 at 07:40 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. For Free nexon cash jus go to this website REALLY IT WORKS
    By DemonMonkey0 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 08:38 PM
  2. Trading Rs Cash For stuff.
    By mike3667 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 10:41 PM
  3. Is Death in a box detected??? Post results for others to see
    By -Death- in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 10:23 AM
  4. Trading pointers and TL Invataion for others!
    By V1olATor in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 10:14 PM
  5. Dave's new Cash for H4X policy.
    By SadisticGrin in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-15-2007, 11:22 PM

Tags for this Thread