I notice many users are asking about no reload. Well MHS is a very useful tool for no reload, and it can give u speed hack, and infinite ammo (for most AR's, SMG's, and Handgun's)
Download MHS (thanx to L. Spiro and his greatness)
L. Spiro's Memory Hacking Software
Once MHS is installed, run CA, then minimize and open MHS.
Press ctrl+p to open a running process and select Engine.exe
1) Go back into CA and select ur primary weapon (AR or SMG)
2) Look at ur ammo for that weapon, and add up the current number in ur clip, and the current number in the storage, now add them together.
3) Minimize CA and go back to MHS
4) Under "Found addresses", click on the first magnifying glass
5) Now under "Value to find" type in the number u added up. (Usually 120; 30+90)
6) Now press OK. It will give you results, just press OK again.
7) Now go back into CA.
8) With the same gun in hand, fire off one bullet. Look at the number of ammo in the current clip, and remember the number. (Usually 29)
9) Now minimize again, and go back into MHS and select the double magnifying glass button.
10) In the "Value to find", type in the number u were to remember. (the 29)
11) Now press OK, and then after results show, press OK again.
12) You should now have one memory value in the list under "Found addresses". Select it and then click on the right pointing arrow by the magnifying glasses.
13) The value should now be in the right panel's list. Select the value and click on the Locked button just above. This will lock the memory value.
YOU SHOULD NOW HAVE INFINITE AMMO FOR THAT WEAPON.
All the steps should be the same and the "Infinite ammo" section above, but this time just use the number in your clip not the total of ur clip and stock ammo.
1) Find the value. (should be 30 for AR and SMG, and 15 for handgun)
2) Use the first magnifying glass and input the first value and click OK, and then OK.
3) Go back into the game, and fire off one bullet. Then minimize again.
4) Go back into MHS and click on the double magnifying glasses and input the new number after u fired one shot. (29 for AR and SMG, and 14 for handgun)
5) Then click OK, and OK.
6) There should be only one memory value in the list to the left. Select the value and click on the right-arrow beside the magnifying glass.
7) The value will be in the right panel list now. Select it and then click on the lock button just above.
YOU SHOULD NOW HAVE INFINITE AMMO AND NO RELOAD FOR UR PRIMARY, OR SELECTED WEAPON.
You can make ALL ur AR's, SMG's, SNIPER's, and HANDGUN's in ur backpack have infinite ammo and no reload at the same time.
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO RELOAD THE VALUES EVERY MATCH/GAME, ONLY WHEN U FIRST OPEN C.A.!