Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 279
  1. #1
    neelvaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29

    Thumbs up [RELEASE] Chams .. Working As of 07.09.09

    [YOUTUBE]zZ9XrPzDxdc[/YOUTUBE]UPLOAD DONE:NEW VIDEO LESS THAN 10 MIN. WATCH IT. ok quality...

    DONT SCIM THRU THIS. Follow Directions. I typed all of this for u guys to get it to work.... just downloading it and not knowing wat to do won't get a hack to work

    also added the bypass cuz for sum reason the bypass thread got closed
    credits for bypasss: NeverBorn

    and thank me puhlease


    ALRITE NOW A BETTER GUIDE:
    Lots of ppl have been havin problems
    so ima type out EXACTLY wat i do. see if it works for u guys cuz its stil workin for me. (EXCUSE my typing haha im a shortcut typer)

    1. Log On My Computer (haha duh)
    2. Run PerX Injector As ADMINISTRATOR
    3. I tell PerX to inject TNT Hack.dll AND The Bypass posted on this site AUTOMATICALLY
    4. I turn on COMBAT ARMS.exe (COMPATIbILITY Windows 2000 (sum ppl do it without this. play around with this. this is wat i forgot srry)
    5. Start Game and it should inject by itself
    6. log in, pick server, pick a game, join game (DO NOT PRESS INSERT AT ALL!!!!!!)
    7. Let Map Load.
    8. The Moment you are in game PRESS INSERT and turn on watever u want. I WAS PLAYING WITH IT and all the hax work but the cross hair.
    9. Press insert out of it and dont touch it ever again.
    10. HAPPY HACKING

    EXTRA) Played 11 Straight games no D/C






    Tired of those chams that make everything blue or red in big maps...

    These chams makes enemies red/blue ONLY

    Inject to Engine.exe. With the bypass provided by NeverBorn

    press insert IN GAME (not before not after must be during a game)

    ONLY TURN ON Player & Weapon Chams NOTHING ELSE or you will D/C

    before game is over (i.e. Alpha - 135 Kills)
    turn off all hax. NVM YOU DONT HAVE TO DO THIS U CAN JSUT KEEP IT ON BUT YOU HAVE TO FIRST TURN IT ON IN GAME ONLY
    Then join new game and start again!
    repeat process

    VIRUS TOTAL
    Questions PM ME

    Thank me if i helped.

    i noe I AM A CHOOB
    get a guinea pig try it or something.
    Dont believe me? DONT DOWNLOAD it.
    im just trying to help..

    SCREENIES FIXED









    Last edited by neelvaka; 07-09-2009 at 12:10 AM.

  2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to neelvaka For This Useful Post:

    bobsagit (07-11-2009),bunker34 (07-15-2009),crazykid401 (07-10-2009),duderaccon (07-09-2009),Envic123 (07-09-2009),formage (07-09-2009),fvckQff2 (07-12-2009),hi12345 (07-09-2009),knksouljah (07-10-2009),loganbr (07-09-2009),mike7921 (07-09-2009),nutterfuts (07-09-2009),s4msung1234 (07-09-2009),skradz (07-09-2009),Soyunputohackerigualquetu (07-09-2009),th3f4ll3n (07-11-2009),Truly Free (07-31-2009),wetrichard (07-09-2009),XxsmrowxX (07-10-2009)

  3. #181
    painkillers22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by batudancer View Post
    For the people who have troubles when changing CA to Windows 2000 compatibility mode... When the game won't even starts but it crashes instead... I'm sorry for you guys, you won't be able to run CA in Windows 2000 compatibility mode...

    (This happens to me too >_>).

    Thanks tho.


    I can run it in 2000 w/o the hack, but with the hack it crashes, so this isn't always true.

  4. #182
    DreamStreet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    93
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Bored
    This hack only works in windowed mode
    I tried it on full screen and it doesn't work

  5. #183
    shieldmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Dead
    woah looks fun! so many mods are here asom!

  6. #184
    jmend736's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoners Rift
    Posts
    654
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    78
    My Mood
    Happy
    dont work It just crash game

    I’m afraid of three things: Women, snakes, and the police. They all have the ability to hurt me and make it look like it was my fault.

  7. #185
    iNoobxD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    119
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Blah
    Yep... You get to play with chams for about 10 seconds the first time you try the hack and then it just crashes:P i use windowsvista and my compatibillity wont work for combat arms. -______-

  8. #186
    Samsung45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your computer
    Posts
    152
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Happy
    Uhm Is this a virus? Cause Avast picked it up , and it never picks up false positives so..

  9. #187
    rocko454's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YMCA
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Lurking
    i said that avast picked it up too, no response tho. lol

  10. #188
    Samsung45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your computer
    Posts
    152
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by rocko454 View Post
    i said that avast picked it up too, no response tho. lol
    im not downloading

  11. #189
    bloddyapache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,273
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by neelvaka View Post
    [YOUTUBE]zZ9XrPzDxdc[/YOUTUBE]UPLOAD DONE:NEW VIDEO LESS THAN 10 MIN. WATCH IT. ok quality...

    DONT SCIM THRU THIS. Follow Directions. I typed all of this for u guys to get it to work.... just downloading it and not knowing wat to do won't get a hack to work

    also added the bypass cuz for sum reason the bypass thread got closed
    credits for bypasss: NeverBorn

    and thank me puhlease


    ALRITE NOW A BETTER GUIDE:
    Lots of ppl have been havin problems
    so ima type out EXACTLY wat i do. see if it works for u guys cuz its stil workin for me. (EXCUSE my typing haha im a shortcut typer)

    1. Log On My Computer (haha duh)
    2. Run PerX Injector As ADMINISTRATOR
    3. I tell PerX to inject TNT Hack.dll AND The Bypass posted on this site AUTOMATICALLY
    4. I turn on COMBAT ARMS.exe (COMPATIbILITY Windows 2000 (sum ppl do it without this. play around with this. this is wat i forgot srry)
    5. Start Game and it should inject by itself
    6. log in, pick server, pick a game, join game (DO NOT PRESS INSERT AT ALL!!!!!!)
    7. Let Map Load.
    8. The Moment you are in game PRESS INSERT and turn on watever u want. I WAS PLAYING WITH IT and all the hax work but the cross hair.
    9. Press insert out of it and dont touch it ever again.
    10. HAPPY HACKING

    EXTRA) Played 11 Straight games no D/C






    Tired of those chams that make everything blue or red in big maps...

    These chams makes enemies red/blue ONLY

    Inject to Engine.exe. With the bypass provided by NeverBorn

    press insert IN GAME (not before not after must be during a game)

    ONLY TURN ON Player & Weapon Chams NOTHING ELSE or you will D/C

    before game is over (i.e. Alpha - 135 Kills)
    turn off all hax. NVM YOU DONT HAVE TO DO THIS U CAN JSUT KEEP IT ON BUT YOU HAVE TO FIRST TURN IT ON IN GAME ONLY
    Then join new game and start again!
    repeat process

    VIRUS TOTAL
    Questions PM ME

    Thank me if i helped.

    i noe I AM A CHOOB
    get a guinea pig try it or something.
    Dont believe me? DONT DOWNLOAD it.
    im just trying to help..

    SCREENIES FIXED









    don't download the bypass 2 days ago i downloaded it and i got a virus i had 2 reboot my computer i suggest not 2 download i think thats why the thread got removed
    add me on psn ---> vlackops

  12. #190
    NeverBorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    stealing from the cookie jar
    Posts
    1,569
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    563
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by bloddyapache View Post
    don't download the bypass 2 days ago i downloaded it and i got a virus i had 2 reboot my computer i suggest not 2 download i think thats why the thread got removed
    i said don't download it if you don't trust it. i haven't gotten a virus and i still use it every time i log on to CA. sorry about your pc dude

    lol, McAfee detected generic.. i wish we had good chams for once but hey, bad chams are better than no chams! i'd stick with legify's chams instead of this..
    Last edited by NeverBorn; 07-09-2009 at 04:01 PM.

  13. #191
    mutantcookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by neelvaka View Post


    ALRITE NOW A BETTER GUIDE:
    Lots of ppl have been havin problems
    so ima type out EXACTLY wat i do. see if it works for u guys cuz its stil workin for me. (EXCUSE my typing haha im a shortcut typer)

    1. Log On My Computer (haha duh)
    2. Run PerX Injector As ADMINISTRATOR
    3. I tell PerX to inject TNT Hack.dll AND The Bypass posted on this site AUTOMATICALLY
    4. I turn on COMBAT ARMS.exe (COMPATIbILITY Windows 2000 (sum ppl do it without this. play around with this. this is wat i forgot srry)
    5. Start Game and it should inject by itself
    6. log in, pick server, pick a game, join game (DO NOT PRESS INSERT AT ALL!!!!!!)
    7. Let Map Load.
    8. The Moment you are in game PRESS INSERT and turn on watever u want. I WAS PLAYING WITH IT and all the hax work but the cross hair.
    9. Press insert out of it and dont touch it ever again.
    10. HAPPY HACKING

    EXTRA) Played 11 Straight games no D/C






    Tired of those chams that make everything blue or red in big maps...

    These chams makes enemies red/blue ONLY

    Inject to Engine.exe. With the bypass provided by NeverBorn

    press insert IN GAME (not before not after must be during a game)

    ONLY TURN ON Player & Weapon Chams NOTHING ELSE or you will D/C

    before game is over (i.e. Alpha - 135 Kills)
    turn off all hax. NVM YOU DONT HAVE TO DO THIS U CAN JSUT KEEP IT ON BUT YOU HAVE TO FIRST TURN IT ON IN GAME ONLY
    Then join new game and start again!
    repeat process

    VIRUS TOTAL
    Questions PM ME
    i had trouble staying in game with his instructions
    but i dont know if this helps

    but since u need it in windowed mode
    what i did was added combatarms.exe and engine.exe to dxwnd and started combatarms normaling with the hacks and it worked finally



    if this helped you PLZ Thank Me

  14. #192
    shieldmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Dead
    OOkay they work but wha he said here

    Tired of those chams that make everything blue or red in big maps...

    These chams makes enemies red/blue ONLY

    Inject to Engine.exe. With the bypass provided by NeverBorn

    press insert IN GAME (not before not after must be during a game)

    ONLY TURN ON Player & Weapon Chams NOTHING ELSE or you will D/C
    is BS its fake

    i got in to a game
    i played and all the hax wee like turned on but he sayd that the plp and weapons will be chammed but i see every thing chamed

    i dont think its the hax fault its perx because some times i cant change the options and then when i press insert nothing comes up as normal when i interject with perx but DONT USE IT!! it launced a stupid web page and i didnt know what it was and it froze my computer so dont use it!


    this might of helped

    p.s i dont know what flamming is but if im flamming tell me

  15. #193
    painkillers22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    lmao... wow

  16. #194
    dakotabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Tired
    It works for about 3 seconds, I d/c'd everytime

  17. #195
    dakotabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Tired
    OH SNAP it last for one kill

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release]New Working Chams!
    By krishna in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 04:53 PM
  2. [re-release]half working chams.
    By darklord439 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 02:00 AM
  3. [Release]Familiar Chams Working 100%!
    By krishna in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 10:38 AM
  4. {RELEASE}~Realy~Working~CHAMS~HACK
    By wertoskiller in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 06:03 PM
  5. --RELEASE-- Chams+Wireframe+Speed (Working As 04/05/09)
    By Sir Nathan in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 03:21 PM

Tags for this Thread