here is a speed hack i have been using for a LONGGGGG time. i though i'd release it to mpgh because it is such a great website, and most of the members deserve it.
I TAKE NO CREDIT IN MAKING THIS HACK OR BYPASS!
•INJECT CHOCOLATE.DLL BEFORE BYPASSS.DLL
• BEFORE I GO ANY FURTHER, I'D LIKE TO SAY: DON'T DOWNLOAD THE FILES IF YOU DON'T TRUST THEM!!!!
• i use my own injector, but according to virustotal it has a high risk worm, so i won't post it. you will have to find your own working injector. i suggest cheetah injector or OMFGZ injector.
• download all files (feel free to virus scan them again if you want)
• create a new folder in your combat arms folder (i named mine monkey... random, right?)
• extract all files into the folder you created
• open your injector (i suggest making a shortcut to your injector on your desktop)
• set your injector to inject Bypasss.dll and chocolate.dll into Engine.exe
• set injector to automatically inject
• open combat arms launcher (mine is on windows 2000 compatibility)
• start combat arms
• Alt+Tab to your desktop/speed hack when the login screen loads
• set the speed to 1.5 or any speed lower than 1.5 but greater then 1 (don't mess with sleeptime... i'm still trying to figure out what that is...)
• press OK
• Alt+Tab back to combat arms
• play 3-5 games before you set the speed hack any higher than 1.5 or your current speed
• only gradually increase the speed by .1, .2, or .3 (in other words, dont jump from 1.5x to 2.3x in the span of one game)
• have fun speed hacking!
there are a couple things that would be helpful to know:
1) what is 'sleeptime?' sleeptime is found on a lot of speed hacks (usually next to the 'speed' box) and i am just wondering what it is, and how it affects the speed hack.
2) does anybody know the right combination to get speed hack undetected? i've heard of people using 2-4 speed at 10 sleeptime, but it doesn't work for me.
feedback is greatly appreciated
Bypasss.dll (i haven't gotten a virus using this, use at your own risk. you have been warned.):
Virustotal. MD5: d37b74713422dbf644fb77dee11e82a7 Heuristic.LooksLike.Trojan.PSW.OnlineGames.H
Chocolate.dll (the speed hack):
Virustotal. MD5: 4cd6cac7189b65d0abf77f9b7b3ff842