Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 176
  1. #1
    Legify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    subway
    Posts
    964
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    485
    My Mood
    Sad

    [Release]Legify's hack pack

    GO HERE: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...e-package.html

    But instead of using his d3d9.dll, use this one. I re stated the major tips, but basically just switch them up, follow his instructions then use the hotkeys.


    1.start perx
    2.put dlls in this order d3d9.dll, HSBreaker.dll, mfc71.dll, ahnlabs.dll
    3.make sure CA is NOT running in compatability mode.
    4.start CA normally

    Ingame toggle the hacks with

    Num1: Wireframe(buggy)
    Num2: Wallhack ( not the shitty see thru everything asus wallhack)
    Num3: No Fog

    Credits:
    drgn w/e (forgot your name srry) for the .dlls that fuck with HShield
    Me for changing shit
    ddd555 for SC

    Virus Scan: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan - Result

    If you are gonna thank me, DONT. Go thank the other dude.

    Last edited by Legify; 07-12-2009 at 12:57 PM.

  2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Legify For This Useful Post:

    aaronsxc (07-12-2009),ana3 (07-12-2009),AsianNick (07-13-2009),ddd555 (07-12-2009),Dobh (07-12-2009),hack4urlife (07-30-2009),iBatz (07-12-2009),kinged95 (07-12-2009),KoNfLiCtEd (07-13-2009),lolz2much (07-12-2009),MannySoSo (07-16-2009),mup (07-12-2009),pokeuraleure (07-15-2009),Prodavid138 (07-12-2009),raaa (07-13-2009),RaDiCaL (07-13-2009),rikodou- (07-13-2009),shaddow81 (07-12-2009),silencesheep (07-13-2009),stopperofpre (07-13-2009),swish2030 (07-12-2009),Vankee (07-15-2009),wilsonlam97 (07-15-2009)

  3. #106
    HelloTiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    I still haven't gotten past the running man yet.. My AV is turned off, compatibility mode is turned off, I'm using XP SP3, my comp is fast enough (core 2 duo 2.*****, 3gb 1066mhz ram, geforce 8800gt, 1680x1050 res), all the DLL's inject in order properly (d3d9.dll, HSBreaker.dll, mfc71.dll, ahnlabs.dll), no error messages and none of the other hacks work for more than 30 seconds (ALL DC, not using chams, only using wallhacks). Can someone help me pleaseee, Legify, or anyone else who's gotten this hack to work, can you help me through teamviewer or giving some suggestions which i can try please

  4. #107
    eliran93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ♥ Cash: 2,147
    Posts
    302
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloTiki View Post
    I still haven't gotten past the running man yet.. My AV is turned off, compatibility mode is turned off, I'm using XP SP3, my comp is fast enough (core 2 duo 2.*****, 3gb 1066mhz ram, geforce 8800gt, 1680x1050 res), all the DLL's inject in order properly (d3d9.dll, HSBreaker.dll, mfc71.dll, ahnlabs.dll), no error messages and none of the other hacks work for more than 30 seconds (ALL DC, not using chams, only using wallhacks). Can someone help me pleaseee, Legify, or anyone else who's gotten this hack to work, can you help me through teamviewer or giving some suggestions which i can try please
    follow my pic....
    it has it all
    what to do

  5. #108
    stevenozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Well please, if anyone (specifically Legify) can solve my problem, please say somethin'! If you wanna TeamViewer me then we can do that as well, save a bit of time and probably be easier, alternatively I'm good at following directions and I'll most likely know what to do if you leave me a PM or something. If you can help me out here please 'lemme know. Look back in the thread a few posts for my situation report.

  6. #109
    HelloTiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by eliran93 View Post
    follow my pic....
    it has it all
    what to do
    Which picture?

  7. #110
    stevenozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by bob678 View Post
    did u completely miss dragons hack pack that is the same exact thing???? why did you repost it?
    No it's not, lol. Oh BY THE WAY! I was able to get it working by injecting JUST Legify's d3d9.dll. I couldn't believe it, Played a game and a half, kinda. But anyways, this is the first time I was able to get a hack working, Congratulations Legify! lol, would you like a custom Desktop/Youtube Background?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to stevenozzy For This Useful Post:

    HelloTiki (07-13-2009)

  9. #111
    HelloTiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenozzy View Post
    No it's not, lol. Oh BY THE WAY! I was able to get it working by injecting JUST Legify's d3d9.dll. I couldn't believe it, Played a game and a half, kinda. But anyways, this is the first time I was able to get a hack working, Congratulations Legify! lol, would you like a custom Desktop/Youtube Background?
    I just tried the exact same thing and it worked wooooooo thankyou stevenozzy and legify!~

  10. #112
    stevenozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloTiki View Post
    I just tried the exact same thing and it worked wooooooo thankyou stevenozzy and legify!~
    Yay, I'm useful! I made a thread about this, make sure to thank me :P
    Last edited by stevenozzy; 07-13-2009 at 02:07 AM.

  11. #113
    Barcode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    838
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Cant get it to work for vista. Will keep trying.
    .: Favorite:.


  12. #114
    stevenozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Alright well, it's sleepy time for me, have fun hacking everyone! lol

  13. #115
    Ryu800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenozzy View Post
    No it's not, lol. Oh BY THE WAY! I was able to get it working by injecting JUST Legify's d3d9.dll. I couldn't believe it, Played a game and a half, kinda. But anyways, this is the first time I was able to get a hack working, Congratulations Legify! lol, would you like a custom Desktop/Youtube Background?

    Doesnt work wow u go into the game and when u press insert there is no hacks WHICH FILE IS THE HACK IT SELF?????????????

  14. #116
    stevenozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu800 View Post
    Doesnt work wow u go into the game and when u press insert there is no hacks WHICH FILE IS THE HACK IT SELF?????????????
    Alright, the hack is that dll I told ya about, and also it's not an insert menu, use the num pad. Press 1 on the number pad at the login screen, then you'll know if it works.

  15. #117
    mastergeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    423
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Legify edit ur hack so it doesnt dc u O_o

  16. #118
    eliran93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ♥ Cash: 2,147
    Posts
    302
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloTiki View Post
    Which picture?
    ok ill try to upload it again.........
    Follow whats in the picture

  17. #119
    stevenozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by eliran93 View Post
    ok ill try to upload it again.........
    Follow whats in the picture
    PM me the picture if you can, I'm gettin' off right now and probably won't find it in the 20 pages we're bound to pile up over night here.

  18. #120
    WHOISTHIS?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    omg i cant get it to work can anyone help?

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] -Geforce-'s Hack Pack
    By -Geforce- in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 10:34 AM
  2. Legify's hack pack
    By VanityJeff in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 12:32 PM
  3. Legify's Hack pack
    By Pasquali in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 10:06 PM
  4. [Release] Monkeyninjas Hack Pack 2.0
    By Nightlord in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 02:13 AM
  5. {Release} Hack Pack
    By ltkort213 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 07:19 PM

Tags for this Thread