Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

[Urgent_Emergency]Any1 whos downloaded hacks from mpgh

any1 who has downloaded hax from mpgh in the past 7 days needs to check their computer for spyware and keyloggers. goto control panel then add remove programs look for RON Too1 precisead DO NOT UNINSTALL UR COMP WILL CRASH. just run a malware/spyware scan and removal tool. i just got done dealing with this bullshit and i am pissed.
    ReSpEcT LiSt:
    WarPathSin666
    Thank me if i helped.
    Flame me if i didnt.
    Hate me because im awesome.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to drgnforce9 For This Useful Post:

ana3 (07-14-2009),aznboii703 (07-14-2009),Barcode (07-14-2009),blind-king (07-14-2009),epicowns (07-14-2009),iNoobxD (07-14-2009),r3k0n (07-14-2009),stopperofpre (07-14-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I only have downloaded legify and urs. So nothing wrong .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Ok, I hope I don't offend any uploaders here. I've only downloaded a few things recently, and they all just happened to be from mpgh. This morning I cut on my computer only to see a blue background with ones and zeros. A antivirus I've never seen before came up called Security Center 2009. I closed out, but it was still in my task bar, and it kept coming up. I was going to go into my processes to turn it off from there but every window I opened was closed by the av program. So I ran windows in safe mode, so it didn't take over my comp like it did before. I ran my antivirus (Avast 4.8 Professional) and cleared out 18 infected files that weren't there when I last scanned my comp (that was only a week ago, i downloaded maybe seven files over that period. ALL from mpgh). After removing all those files, I ran windows like normal. The antivirus was still coming up!!! AHAH!!! The idiot who made the virus was stupid enough to leave a shortcut on my desktop for security center 2009. I found the target, which was a bunch of random numbers like 5124351.exe or something like that. Of course, you can't delete a file that's running, so again in safe mode, I deleted the piece of shit. If you guys have this problem, do as I did. I hope you have a good AV.

Quote Originally Posted by crazykid401 View Post
    thx for the heads up but i think im safe
    So did I.

Quote Originally Posted by donh View Post
    I only have downloaded legify and urs. So nothing wrong .
    You can never be too sure

GUYS, PLEASE TAKE EVERY FILE ON MPGH WITH EXTREME CAUTION. OUR ONLINE SECURITY IS NOW AT A MUCH HIGHER RISK
    Last edited by r3k0n; 07-14-2009 at 12:11 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcode View Post
    might have been from that noob with the cracked vips. it had a trojan and messed with the winlogon.exe process i think
    Yeah. That was the only crazy hack on here in the past week.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by r3k0n View Post
    Ok, I hope I don't offend any uploaders here. I've only downloaded a few things recently, and they all just happened to be from mpgh. This morning I cut on my computer only to see a blue background with ones and zeros. A antivirus I've never seen before came up called Security Center 2009. I closed out, but it was still in my task bar, and it kept coming up. I was going to go into my processes to turn it off from there but every window I opened was closed by the av program. So I ran windows in safe mode, so it didn't take over my comp like it did before. I ran my antivirus (Avast 4.8 Professional) and cleared out 18 infected files that weren't there when I last scanned my comp (that was only a week ago, i downloaded maybe seven files over that period. ALL from mpgh). After removing all those files, I ran windows like normal. The antivirus was still coming up!!! AHAH!!! The idiot who made the virus was stupid enough to leave a shortcut on my desktop for security center 2009. I found the target, which was a bunch of random numbers like 5124351.exe or something like that. Of course, you can't delete a file that's running, so again in safe mode, I deleted the piece of shit. If you guys have this problem, do as I did. I hope you have a good AV.

So did I.

You can never be too sure
    Honestly, you screwed yourself over it seem. Rouge into virus programs does not come from gaming hacks, they come from websites. Because it is easier to find and infect users. Why would he waste his time with a 'rouge antivirus' and just fuck you up by missing with the System folder, very simple. By 'exiting' out of the program, you granted it to install the program onto your program, next time you see plush Alt+CTRL+Del and end it, it should be in a form of a website popup, it'll 'kill' it and you'll be safe. No more problems.

I HIGHLY recommended that you get Firefox and the Web of Trust add on, it'll prevent you from getting into any 'bad sites' without your permission and causes it to not download anything into your hard drive, almost all popups will be blocked.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Honestly, you screwed yourself over it seem. Rouge into virus programs does not come from gaming hacks, they come from websites. Because it is easier to find and infect users. Why would he waste his time with a 'rouge antivirus' and just fuck you up by missing with the System folder, very simple. By 'exiting' out of the program, you granted it to install the program onto your program, next time you see plush Alt+CTRL+Del and end it, it should be in a form of a website popup, it'll 'kill' it and you'll be safe. No more problems.

I HIGHLY recommended that you get Firefox and the Web of Trust add on, it'll prevent you from getting into any 'bad sites' without your permission and causes it to not download anything into your hard drive, almost all popups will be blocked.
    Well, I don't mean to dis you, Mister Expert Member, but like I said when I opened the processes, the av program SHUT IT DOWN!!! that means there was no way i could get the task manager to stay open. Also, like I said I deleted if after doing a scan. MY av killed the files that kept reinstalling it. After I did that, I deleted it, and it hasn't come back since.... sooo..... I did not screw myself over. And btw, the only websites I've even been on are mpgh, and tumblr, my only school. Other than that, all I've been doing was playing, so it had to come from mpgh... it would be stupid for my school or my blog to possibly give me a virus

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by r3k0n View Post
    Well, I don't mean to dis you, Mister Expert Member, but like I said when I opened the processes, the av program SHUT IT DOWN!!! that means there was no way i could get the task manager to stay open. Also, like I said I deleted if after doing a scan. MY av killed the files that kept reinstalling it. After I did that, I deleted it, and it hasn't come back since.... sooo..... I did not screw myself over. And btw, the only websites I've even been on are mpgh, and tumblr, my only school. Other than that, all I've been doing was playing, so it had to come from mpgh... it would be stupid for my school or my blog to possibly give me a virus
    I never said, you screwed you over, I said it seems like you did. Please read my post before commenting, because then I have to correct you again and again.

Also, the AV should not prevent you from opening Task Manger, what AV does that? You should get a new one.

Number two, I doubt the only website you'll ever go to is MPGH, your blog, and some other stuff. I know for a fact, no human being will do that. You'll be looking online for something, like an answer, surfing around maybe for games to play, maybe.

But then again, I am the 'Mister Expert Member'.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

jawa12083 (07-14-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I'm good but thx for the heads up
    Goals
    WOOT 100 posts
    Have a goal [ ]

Need a clan? Come check us out! Ozone - Emblem, XFire chat, and Colour

Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    For some laugh: Go to: Google

Type in french military victories, do not use the autoplacement, type it all out. Click on, I am feeling lucky. See the magic. :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Yeah watch out noob nuker was being a newb last time and gave me a virus 3 trojans to be exact

Press The Thanks Button..Can't Hurt!!

Thanks
    nope im clean, thanks for the heads up though, dont want any crap to deal with.

95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this EVERYWHERE if you are in the 5% that would shout 'Jump assholes' now jump you mother fucking assholes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    drgnforce9 keep up your good work!

Thanks
    Agree'd, great work Drgn! Thanks for the heads up, much appreciated, even though I was clean. (That's what she said! HIOOOO!)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I have your's legify's and neverborn's so I'm good

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    my computer works good and i don-t use antivirus

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    lmao aww the virus people my anti virus scans evey day

Thanks
    Now that I think about it... I can't remember the exact thread, but I think "The Game" mentioned some guy's hack being leeched and posted on mpgh.. and he said he would get back at mpgh, or somethin like that... I been tryin to find the thread but can't find it Don't know if this is useless.. but meh, whatever.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast