Thread: NX...

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    whitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,461
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    491

    NX...

    If anyone can spare me a 1000nx gift until friday i will gift you back on friday when i get paid...

    I hate to be a vulture, but im need need!
    Thank you.


    -The gift is the High V. GP Case-
    -GP as in CA money-

  2. #2
    aswhooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Two trailer park girls go round the outside; round the outside, round the outside!!!
    Posts
    374
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Well I use a site to get free nx. i only get about 1knx a day, but since 1k is all you want, you should try it.

    http://www.oneknxaday.com

    and you can use this site too if it dont work

    http://www.igetmoney.com

    guys this is only for the choob who made this thread, no one else! i just want him to know that i love to help the new people.

    and yes i know it says ive only been here since june, but iv actually been here since october last yr on a dif acc.
    Last edited by aswhooper; 07-15-2009 at 10:20 PM.

  3. #3
    urukillora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    872
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by whitten001 View Post
    If anyone can spare me a 1000nx gift until friday i will gift you back on friday when i get paid...

    I hate to be a vulture, but im need need!
    Thank you.


    -The gift is the High V. GP Case-
    -GP as in CA money-
    .....yah.... why not just wait til friday...... wont make sense for ppl gifting u 1k nx with a risk of u scamming of 1k nx in return..... why not play combat arms for 2 days? or use m16....
    I KNOW WAY MORE FKING ANIMES THAN U DO SO DONE MISS WITH ANIME SHET ON ME
    If u want advises on anime i will glad to help u. Just gimme what kind of anime u want
    This pic is from Code Geass. If u didnt watch it yet, go watch it. If u hate it, dont talk to me. I watched both seasons 4+ times....
    [img]http://smileyrainbow.files.*********.com/2008/10/code_geass_r2.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    alfonso951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In A House In Southern California
    Posts
    966
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Amused
    i would gift you but i only have NX Other...

  5. #5
    whitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,461
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    491
    Alright thanks everyone just add me if anyone can.
    I have no GP that's why i need gp case..
    I don't have time to play all the time, because i have a JOB.
    And why i ask is because people are nice, and im nice.
    They gift i gift back.

    Dont be a critic, no one ask you for your opinion in this thread.
    If i was an admin. some people would be fucked...geez.

  6. #6
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    well. we arent trying to be mean, but nobody in their right mind would gift 1000 nx to someone at Newb status.

    even though its just a dollar. lol

  7. #7
    ArchPure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Verona, Italy ..o.O
    Posts
    546
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    62
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by whitten001 View Post
    If anyone can spare me a 1000nx gift until friday i will gift you back on friday when i get paid...

    I hate to be a vulture, but im need need!
    Thank you.


    -The gift is the High V. GP Case-
    -GP as in CA money-
    although the gp case sounds enticing, DONT BUY IT!!!! I bought like 3 and it gave me a total of 9k gp. 1 gave me 4k, and the rest gave me 1k gp each. its not worth it, unless you want to spend a few bucks of real cash for barely any gp in CA. id suggest buying a m416CQB, at least its worth it. Or the l96a1 artic wolf.

  8. #8
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by whitten001 View Post
    Alright thanks everyone just add me if anyone can.
    I have no GP that's why i need gp case..
    I don't have time to play all the time, because i have a JOB.
    And why i ask is because people are nice, and im nice.
    They gift i gift back.

    Dont be a critic, no one ask you for your opinion in this thread.
    If i was an admin. some people would be fucked...geez.
    Calm down man.
    You're the one asking for money. Some people get banned for that.

  9. #9
    chrisisafoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ~In Dave's Pants~
    Posts
    828
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    157
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Actually, the gp case is nice

    My clan leader got 500K on his first one

  10. #10
    Sharpe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dont worry about it
    Posts
    1,219
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    99
    Any luck yet?
    Sexy sig ujelly?

  11. #11
    urukillora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    872
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchPure View Post
    although the gp case sounds enticing, DONT BUY IT!!!! I bought like 3 and it gave me a total of 9k gp. 1 gave me 4k, and the rest gave me 1k gp each. its not worth it, unless you want to spend a few bucks of real cash for barely any gp in CA. id suggest buying a m416CQB, at least its worth it. Or the l96a1 artic wolf.
    ure unlucky lol... i bought 3 and i got 21k gp O.O my clan mate bought one and got 50k gp.... isnt 1k gp the minimum....
    I KNOW WAY MORE FKING ANIMES THAN U DO SO DONE MISS WITH ANIME SHET ON ME
    If u want advises on anime i will glad to help u. Just gimme what kind of anime u want
    This pic is from Code Geass. If u didnt watch it yet, go watch it. If u hate it, dont talk to me. I watched both seasons 4+ times....
    [img]http://smileyrainbow.files.*********.com/2008/10/code_geass_r2.jpg[/img]