Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    collisions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    246
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Fine

    How to do Unl ammo and No reload using MHS

    Hi, Collisions here
    im gonna be here makin a tut on how to make no reload and unl ammo hack
    by using MHS


    Step1.download MHS
    here pick the updated ver it shuld be the 1st of july 1

    Step2.Your gonna need a bypass so use this bypass (the 1 im currently using (i havent dced from CA usin this, download is in attatchment)

    Step3. Go to Perx and inject byp4ss0rzzz to Engine.exe

    Step 4. Login CA and after that alt tab out and open up your MHS.exe, first it will ask you to customize it u can just leave it as it is or change MHS.exe to a random name u want.

    Step5. Now u got you MHS opened on the top right corner there shuld be File click that then go to open process and click engine.exe

    Step6.To memory edit you go to the window that says Found addresses, click on the first picture tht has the single magnifier glass.
    Now the real deal!
    how to do Unl Ammo
    Step 1. choose a gun you want to put unl ammo for
    for me i am goin to use my g36e gun
    the ammo for it is 30/90
    so 30+90=120
    so we alt tab out and click on the single magnifier glass
    where it says Value to find
    put in 120 (or the amount your ammo has)
    now you will see alot of numbers tht say 120 on the list
    Step 2.
    go back in game and shoot once
    now my g36e has 29/90 ammo
    so now we do 29+90=119
    so now we go to the picture WITH 2 magnifying glass! ok TWO
    remember not 1 TWO
    now you clicked the picture wit two magnifyin glass go to the Value to find box again and type in your new number
    now repeat until there is only one address on your address list
    Step 3. When you have one address on the list
    double click it
    now tht address shuld be in the main window nows, now wen u see it on the main window right click the address and go to 'Lock Selected'
    you have now locked the ammo and made unl ammo

    How to make No Reload (great wit unl ammo)

    Step1.Choose the gun that you put unl ammo for,
    now for me i used g36e now this time we only do the ammo so it is
    30.
    Step2.
    Alt tab out of CA and go to MHS, go to the picture with the single magnifier glass and type in 30, or the ammo tht ur gun has
    Step3. now you see a fair few address go back ingame and shoot,
    now ill have 29 ammo i go back to MHS and go to the picture with the TWO magnifying glass and in the Value to find box i put in 29
    now keep doing this until you get 1 address
    and double click it, it shall now go to the main window right click tht address and lock it

    You have now created Unl Ammo and No reload

    i have been using this witout Dcing using GahNades bypass.
    so use his 1

    If you guyz want some pics on how to do it
    ill be glad to put them for you
    iknow this tut mite be crappy
    but it was the best i could do


    Also heres a warning

    do not change weapons or ur gonna have to do the MHS again
    also weneva you log out and log back in ur gonna have to do it again also
    so stick with the weapon

    and get use to the MHS program cause if ur gonna use it often its best to remember how to use it
    then goin thru my 'crappy' tut on how to do this
    well GL and Pwn some ass!!

    also the MHS is clean i would upload virus scan but my comp is slow and its taking a long time to upload it x,x

    anywaiis
    Hope i helped and not be a useless dude on MPGH
    Remember if you want pictures ill be glad to upload some
    Credits go to
    GahNades for bypass
    and me for tutorial


    Virus Scan for bypass:
    MD5: 3faae7e8e0f073d2b3906b3e95f98a3a
    First received: 2009.07.14 22:00:02 UTC
    Date: 2009.07.17 09:15:53 UTC [<1D]
    Results: 1/41

    Antivirus Version Last Update Result
    a-squared 4.5.0.24 2009.07.17 -
    AhnLab-V3 5.0.0.2 2009.07.17 -
    AntiVir 7.9.0.220 2009.07.17 -
    Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.7 2009.07.17 -
    Authentium 5.1.2.4 2009.07.17 -
    Avast 4.8.1335.0 2009.07.16 -
    AVG 8.5.0.387 2009.07.16 -
    BitDefender 7.2 2009.07.17 -
    CAT-QuickHeal 10.00 2009.07.17 -
    ClamAV 0.94.1 2009.07.17 -
    Comodo 1677 2009.07.17 -
    DrWeb 5.0.0.12182 2009.07.17 -
    eSafe 7.0.17.0 2009.07.16 -
    eTrust-Vet 31.6.6621 2009.07.17 -
    F-Prot 4.4.4.56 2009.07.17 -
    F-Secure 8.0.14470.0 2009.07.17 -
    Fortinet 3.120.0.0 2009.07.17 -
    GData 19 2009.07.17 -
    Ikarus T3.1.1.64.0 2009.07.17 -
    Jiangmin 11.0.800 2009.07.17 -
    K7AntiVirus 7.10.794 2009.07.16 -
    Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2009.07.17 -
    McAfee 5678 2009.07.16 -
    McAfee+Artemis 5678 2009.07.16 -
    McAfee-GW-Edition 6.8.5 2009.07.17 -
    Microsoft 1.4803 2009.07.17 -
    NOD32 4253 2009.07.17 -
    Norman 6.01.09 2009.07.16 -
    nProtect 2009.1.8.0 2009.07.17 -
    Panda 10.0.0.14 2009.07.16 -
    PCTools 4.4.2.0 2009.07.16 -
    Prevx 3.0 2009.07.17 High Risk Fraudulent Security Program
    Rising 21.38.41.00 2009.07.17 -
    Sophos 4.43.0 2009.07.17 -
    Sunbelt 3.2.1858.2 2009.07.17 -
    Symantec 1.4.4.12 2009.07.17 -
    TheHacker 6.3.4.3.369 2009.07.16 -
    TrendMicro 8.950.0.1094 2009.07.17 -
    VBA32 3.12.10.8 2009.07.16 -
    ViRobot 2009.7.17.1840 2009.07.17 -
    VirusBuster 4.6.5.0 2009.07.16 -
    Additional information
    File size: 40578 bytes
    MD5 : 3faae7e8e0f073d2b3906b3e95f98a3a
    SHA1 : 7552532a2549b8badf597f16f57805e304050ad4
    SHA256: 9e829fa8f969d46f9d69e91ab842734f77ecd929dc5e09089e 11099d35732812
    TrID : File type identification
    RAR Archive (83.3%)
    REALbasic Project (16.6%)
    ssdeep: 768:AnLKD8Nr8YBBKa8GC4XSTZWoDulce++ovGGH+by/Cr72quSB8+:+u08YBMa8R9vDulNNouGH+kF4B8+
    Prevx Info: http://info.prevx.com/aboutprogramte...9F4E00624E9410
    PEiD : -
    RDS : NSRL Reference Data Set
    Last edited by collisions; 07-17-2009 at 05:15 AM.
    SIGLESS

  2. #2
    Vizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Five ★'s
    Posts
    3,245
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    1,968
    My Mood
    Bored
    Has anyone tried this, does it work? And post a link to the virus scan.

  3. #3
    Barcode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    838
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Lurking
    If it works, great job. If not, you PHAIL. Hoping it works.
    .: Favorite:.


  4. #4
    2699's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your toilet
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    3
    can you do that for gp?
    Type in your gp, play a game and type that in. then change the address. does that work?

  5. #5
    tomyssj3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HACKEANDO
    Posts
    267
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    143
    My Mood
    Inspired
    nice job, this COPY AND PASTE its 100% good XD -.-'
    and this work but not work... u can shoot infinite but u shooted 120 shoots... the other shoots dont have damage to others :S
    i tried this but not with this post -.-

  6. #6
    tomyssj3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HACKEANDO
    Posts
    267
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    143
    My Mood
    Inspired
    sorry double posting, lag error

  7. #7
    2699's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your toilet
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    3
    Weird when i do open process it says "Unable to open process"

  8. #8
    why06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IBM
    Posts
    4,305
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,194
    My Mood
    Flirty
    If this does work it seems to me u can create a program that auto locks these addresses everytime a gun is changed. One problem I was worried about when u posted this was a damage nullification. When the server reads damage it also might read shots fired.

    If when it applies the dmg to the victim in question it might also read your ammo count and determines if no shots were fired.....

    Reason i suspect this is.... if u noticed there r no ties on Combat Arms.. unlike on War Rock.... If two people shoot each other lag will not cause the loser to get a kill on the other. The reason being that Combat Arms clocks the time of each shot. If another players shot was clocked in the server as killing u before you killed him all damage following the winning shot will be nullified. This is why there r no gun ties in-game.

  9. #9
    ddd555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Macedonia
    Posts
    1,040
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    1,219
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by collisions View Post
    Hi, Collisions here
    im gonna be here makin a tut on how to make no reload and unl ammo hack
    by using MHS


    Step1.download MHS
    here pick the updated ver it shuld be the 1st of july 1

    Step2.Your gonna need a bypass so use this bypass (the 1 im currently using (i havent dced from CA usin this, download is in attatchment)

    Step3. Go to Perx and inject byp4ss0rzzz to Engine.exe

    Step 4. Login CA and after that alt tab out and open up your MHS.exe, first it will ask you to customize it u can just leave it as it is or change MHS.exe to a random name u want.

    Step5. Now u got you MHS opened on the top right corner there shuld be File click that then go to open process and click engine.exe

    Step6.To memory edit you go to the window that says Found addresses, click on the first picture tht has the single magnifier glass.
    Now the real deal!
    how to do Unl Ammo
    Step 1. choose a gun you want to put unl ammo for
    for me i am goin to use my g36e gun
    the ammo for it is 30/90
    so 30+90=120
    so we alt tab out and click on the single magnifier glass
    where it says Value to find
    put in 120 (or the amount your ammo has)
    now you will see alot of numbers tht say 120 on the list
    Step 2.
    go back in game and shoot once
    now my g36e has 29/90 ammo
    so now we do 29+90=119
    so now we go to the picture WITH 2 magnifying glass! ok TWO
    remember not 1 TWO
    now you clicked the picture wit two magnifyin glass go to the Value to find box again and type in your new number
    now repeat until there is only one address on your address list
    Step 3. When you have one address on the list
    double click it
    now tht address shuld be in the main window nows, now wen u see it on the main window right click the address and go to 'Lock Selected'
    you have now locked the ammo and made unl ammo

    How to make No Reload (great wit unl ammo)

    Step1.Choose the gun that you put unl ammo for,
    now for me i used g36e now this time we only do the ammo so it is
    30.
    Step2.
    Alt tab out of CA and go to MHS, go to the picture with the single magnifier glass and type in 30, or the ammo tht ur gun has
    Step3. now you see a fair few address go back ingame and shoot,
    now ill have 29 ammo i go back to MHS and go to the picture with the TWO magnifying glass and in the Value to find box i put in 29
    now keep doing this until you get 1 address
    and double click it, it shall now go to the main window right click tht address and lock it

    You have now created Unl Ammo and No reload

    i have been using this witout Dcing using GahNades bypass.
    so use his 1

    If you guyz want some pics on how to do it
    ill be glad to put them for you
    iknow this tut mite be crappy
    but it was the best i could do


    Also heres a warning

    do not change weapons or ur gonna have to do the MHS again
    also weneva you log out and log back in ur gonna have to do it again also
    so stick with the weapon

    and get use to the MHS program cause if ur gonna use it often its best to remember how to use it
    then goin thru my 'crappy' tut on how to do this
    well GL and Pwn some ass!!

    also the MHS is clean i would upload virus scan but my comp is slow and its taking a long time to upload it x,x

    anywaiis
    Hope i helped and not be a useless dude on MPGH
    Remember if you want pictures ill be glad to upload some
    Credits go to
    GahNades for bypass
    and me for tutorial


    Virus Scan for bypass:
    MD5: 3faae7e8e0f073d2b3906b3e95f98a3a
    First received: 2009.07.14 22:00:02 UTC
    Date: 2009.07.17 09:15:53 UTC [<1D]
    Results: 1/41

    Antivirus Version Last Update Result
    a-squared 4.5.0.24 2009.07.17 -
    AhnLab-V3 5.0.0.2 2009.07.17 -
    AntiVir 7.9.0.220 2009.07.17 -
    Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.7 2009.07.17 -
    Authentium 5.1.2.4 2009.07.17 -
    Avast 4.8.1335.0 2009.07.16 -
    AVG 8.5.0.387 2009.07.16 -
    BitDefender 7.2 2009.07.17 -
    CAT-QuickHeal 10.00 2009.07.17 -
    ClamAV 0.94.1 2009.07.17 -
    Comodo 1677 2009.07.17 -
    DrWeb 5.0.0.12182 2009.07.17 -
    eSafe 7.0.17.0 2009.07.16 -
    eTrust-Vet 31.6.6621 2009.07.17 -
    F-Prot 4.4.4.56 2009.07.17 -
    F-Secure 8.0.14470.0 2009.07.17 -
    Fortinet 3.120.0.0 2009.07.17 -
    GData 19 2009.07.17 -
    Ikarus T3.1.1.64.0 2009.07.17 -
    Jiangmin 11.0.800 2009.07.17 -
    K7AntiVirus 7.10.794 2009.07.16 -
    Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2009.07.17 -
    McAfee 5678 2009.07.16 -
    McAfee+Artemis 5678 2009.07.16 -
    McAfee-GW-Edition 6.8.5 2009.07.17 -
    Microsoft 1.4803 2009.07.17 -
    NOD32 4253 2009.07.17 -
    Norman 6.01.09 2009.07.16 -
    nProtect 2009.1.8.0 2009.07.17 -
    Panda 10.0.0.14 2009.07.16 -
    PCTools 4.4.2.0 2009.07.16 -
    Prevx 3.0 2009.07.17 High Risk Fraudulent Security Program
    Rising 21.38.41.00 2009.07.17 -
    Sophos 4.43.0 2009.07.17 -
    Sunbelt 3.2.1858.2 2009.07.17 -
    Symantec 1.4.4.12 2009.07.17 -
    TheHacker 6.3.4.3.369 2009.07.16 -
    TrendMicro 8.950.0.1094 2009.07.17 -
    VBA32 3.12.10.8 2009.07.16 -
    ViRobot 2009.7.17.1840 2009.07.17 -
    VirusBuster 4.6.5.0 2009.07.16 -
    Additional information
    File size: 40578 bytes
    MD5 : 3faae7e8e0f073d2b3906b3e95f98a3a
    SHA1 : 7552532a2549b8badf597f16f57805e304050ad4
    SHA256: 9e829fa8f969d46f9d69e91ab842734f77ecd929dc5e09089e 11099d35732812
    TrID : File type identification
    RAR Archive (83.3%)
    REALbasic Project (16.6%)
    ssdeep: 768:AnLKD8Nr8YBBKa8GC4XSTZWoDulce++ovGGH+by/Cr72quSB8+:+u08YBMa8R9vDulNNouGH+kF4B8+
    Prevx Info: Prevx 3.0 solutions for business
    PEiD : -
    RDS : NSRL Reference Data Set
    The 2 things are just Visuel.That not gonna help you to much.

    UnlAmmo -after you shot all bullets you will shot with nothing
    NoReload- after shot first 30 bullets you are shoting with nothing

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to ddd555 For This Useful Post:

    wetrichard (07-17-2009)

  11. #10
    kostman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My mother's belly
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    68
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Wow....It's smart anyway!!


    Kostman is watching...

  12. #11
    ddd555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Macedonia
    Posts
    1,040
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    1,219
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by kostman View Post
    Wow....It's smart anyway!!
    You can fin't all this on every forum from 2008
    This don't work anymore.

  13. #12
    That0n3Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,137
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    After you run out of ammo, you shoot blanks. So people are going to see you hitting them but taking no damage and accusing you of being a "hax0r". This was discovered a long time ago.
    Quotes Hall of Fame

    Quote Originally Posted by martijno0o0 View Post
    ok, i got visual basic 2008 and i got some expirients but i need c++ to make hacks rigth?
    so i need c++ and my question is!?¿? where i dontload it? and is c++ a own program or a update for vb08?

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to That0n3Guy For This Useful Post:

    ddd555 (07-17-2009)

  15. #13
    ddd555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Macedonia
    Posts
    1,040
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    1,219
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by That0n3Guy View Post
    After you run out of ammo, you shoot blanks. So people are going to see you hitting them but taking no damage and accusing you of being a "hax0r". This was discovered a long time ago.
    That's what i am trying to say

  16. #14
    Carter11515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    104
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by 2699 View Post
    can you do that for gp?
    Type in your gp, play a game and type that in. then change the address. does that work?
    that would be a no-no. ss ftl

  17. #15
    why06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IBM
    Posts
    4,305
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,194
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Yeh. The bullets are counted up sever side. If u fail to reload Nexon nullifies damage. If u go over ammo limit Nexon Nullifies damage. It might be possible to go around the ammo check. but thats a lot more difficult and would require reversing the program ..... hmmmm.

    I also tried Law.... I thought that maybe since the Allows a pass on Grenade timers it might allow look over reloads... but no it keeps track of that too. thought inf nades would be nice :P

    If u Lock the law it automitically stays at zero... idk why >.> and once u go over 3 rockets ur just get to hear the cool whoosihng noises of a rocket being fired.

    I'll try to give it some thought but nexon did a goodjob here applying the hit timer and server sided ammo counter. However there might be a way around it. I know with tapping you can reload and ur shots are still effective perhaps by spamming the server with fake reload request you can trick nexon into thinking you reloaded..... idk ill look into it some more. Finding a false flag maybe hard :L

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MHS: Infinite ammo, and No Reload
    By thechipmyster in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 12:19 AM
  2. Infinite Ammo and No Reload!!!! Work 29/05/2009
    By XxAlelakdxX in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-30-2009, 03:09 AM
  3. unlimited ammo and no reload
    By Dragonian in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 11:31 AM
  4. TUT unl ammo and anti kick (help) vb6
    By boyd45 in forum Programming Tutorials
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-01-2008, 03:15 AM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 04:54 PM

Tags for this Thread