Page 26 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 1491
  1. #1
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool

    HELP THREAD(post ANY questions here)

    Last edited by Obama; 08-23-2009 at 04:19 PM. Reason: error code guide was added

  2. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to Obama For This Useful Post:

    !~_Creedy_~! (07-28-2009),3004161 (08-02-2009),aamalo (08-14-2009),akila111 (07-22-2009),Ali (08-05-2009),Amaurys-RD (08-13-2009),AuraHacker (08-02-2009),cahackerishere (08-04-2009),cash001 (11-01-2009),CiAo! (08-01-2009),clashbanger101 (08-14-2009),Derek (07-20-2009),[MPGH]Disturbed (07-19-2009),EricochO (08-17-2009),isaiash22 (09-18-2009),Jalbert15 (08-18-2009),JIGS4W (08-21-2009),Ltlouis (07-29-2009),marky901076 (08-12-2009),mxshwarz (07-18-2009),NOOB (06-21-2011),p3erf80g4949 (09-13-2009),Pancholandia (07-19-2009),phucu (08-02-2009),Pixie (08-08-2009),richardaml (08-11-2009),Rocco (08-10-2009),shawnyboi15 (08-21-2009),simon133 (08-15-2009),sweenyrich (08-12-2009),tony3465 (08-15-2009),Truly Free (07-21-2009),vojtex (08-03-2009),wegfawerg (08-13-2009),wetrichard (07-22-2009),whitten (07-19-2009)

  3. #376
    ltbubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Problem:I have no insert key and most hacks you need to press insert
    Operating system: XP
    The hack:All chams
    screen shot(optional):none

  4. #377
    weaselm01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bisbar Village, Russian Federation
    Posts
    1,216
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    290
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ltbubbles View Post
    Problem:I have no insert key and most hacks you need to press insert
    Operating system: XP
    The hack:All chams
    screen shot(optional):none
    Nothing we can really do about you not having an insert key that is just the Hotkey required...

    Buy a new Keyboard?

    Wait, why don't you have an insert key??

    Edit Reason: I fail at spelling right now
    Last edited by weaselm01; 08-04-2009 at 02:38 AM. Reason: I fail at spelling and want hookers

  5. #378
    czudej's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Underneath your mothers couch
    Posts
    371
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Blah
    Suggestion: buy a new keyboard...
    This is your life and it's ending one second at a time.




    Thank you Godlike for this amazing signature :3



    Help me raise my Habamon!



    my pretty sniper guide http://www.mpgh.net/forum/186-combat...de-sniper.html
    my pretty one hit kill weapon guide http://www.mpgh.net/forum/186-combat...l-weapons.html
    Don't know how to take/post screen shots??
    your hack isn't geting approved becouse of no screen shot?
    No Problem!! just click the following link ^^
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...reen-shot.html

  6. #379
    ltbubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by weaselm01 View Post
    Nothing we can really do about you not having an insert key that is just the Hotkey required...

    But a new Keyboard?

    Wait, why don't you have an insert key??
    Its a Mac keyboard because i used boot camp to change it to windows

  7. #380
    weaselm01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bisbar Village, Russian Federation
    Posts
    1,216
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    290
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ltbubbles View Post
    Its a Mac keyboard because i used boot camp to change it to windows
    Oh well all i can say is buy a new keyboard

  8. #381
    czudej's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Underneath your mothers couch
    Posts
    371
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Blah
    hmm i think there was a way to open a mini clickable keyboard up.. but im not sure..
    im trying to figure out how right now give me some time..
    its 1:40 am.. so ya lol i maight have the answer to that question tomorrow..
    lol
    This is your life and it's ending one second at a time.




    Thank you Godlike for this amazing signature :3



    Help me raise my Habamon!



    my pretty sniper guide http://www.mpgh.net/forum/186-combat...de-sniper.html
    my pretty one hit kill weapon guide http://www.mpgh.net/forum/186-combat...l-weapons.html
    Don't know how to take/post screen shots??
    your hack isn't geting approved becouse of no screen shot?
    No Problem!! just click the following link ^^
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...reen-shot.html

  9. #382
    weaselm01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bisbar Village, Russian Federation
    Posts
    1,216
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    290
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by czudej View Post
    hmm i think there was a way to open a mini clickable keyboard up.. but im not sure..
    im trying to figure out how right now give me some time..
    its 1:40 am.. so ya lol i maight have the answer to that question tomorrow..
    lol
    Thanx for reminding me that....

    Programs-Accessories-Ease Of Access-On-Screen Keyboard

    Just click the insert button instead of pushing it

  10. #383
    timebomb99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    257
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hey guys i really need ur help! Ive tried just about everything!

    Operating system: XP Service Pack 3
    The hack: Dark Bytes Speed Hack
    screen shot: None

    WEll what happens is liek.. I open up perx. Inject these .dlls in this order:
    d3d9 (i tried 1 from my system32 and the windowd mode one)
    Hack.dll (xfire)
    Get Past Hackshield.dll (ive also tried bypasss.dll, the Nproductions.dl 1 aslwel)

    WEl i get to login screen. Nothing is turned on yet. (accept for speed which i chnaged to 1.2) THen i login. Go to pick a server.. Then all of a sudden i crash! It happened before the last patch too. My brother can play with it but i always DC.
    BTW i changed compabiltiy to Win. 2000

    Wat can i doo? Its really pissing me off.. ive tried just about everything

    THanks,
    timebomb99

  11. #384
    Liem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Austin, Texas? =)
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    60
    My Mood
    Amused
    Aren't you not supposed to change the speed until AFTER you play a few games?

    Read the rules, love the rules, follow the rules, and we'll get along pretty damn well.

  12. #385
    weaselm01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bisbar Village, Russian Federation
    Posts
    1,216
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    290
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by timebomb99 View Post
    Hey guys i really need ur help! Ive tried just about everything!

    Operating system: XP Service Pack 3
    The hack: Dark Bytes Speed Hack
    screen shot: None

    WEll what happens is liek.. I open up perx. Inject these .dlls in this order:
    d3d9 (i tried 1 from my system32 and the windowd mode one)
    Hack.dll (xfire)
    Get Past Hackshield.dll (ive also tried bypasss.dll, the Nproductions.dl 1 aslwel)

    WEl i get to login screen. Nothing is turned on yet. (accept for speed which i chnaged to 1.2) THen i login. Go to pick a server.. Then all of a sudden i crash! It happened before the last patch too. My brother can play with it but i always DC.
    BTW i changed compabiltiy to Win. 2000

    Wat can i doo? Its really pissing me off.. ive tried just about everything

    THanks,
    timebomb99
    When Injecting Multiple Hacks Open up two Perx Injectors

    One set to DarkByte's Which you inject the hack first and then the Bypass

    And one for Your other Hack in which you Inject the Bypass first and then desired hack .dll file

  13. #386
    timebomb99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    257
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by weaselm01 View Post
    When Injecting Multiple Hacks Open up two Perx Injectors

    One set to DarkByte's Which you inject the hack first and then the Bypass

    And one for Your other Hack in which you Inject the Bypass first and then desired hack .dll file
    Nope i Dc'd just after login
    ANything else i can try?

  14. #387
    Liem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Austin, Texas? =)
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    60
    My Mood
    Amused
    Try what I said earlier. Dont change the speed yet, play a few games first.

    Read the rules, love the rules, follow the rules, and we'll get along pretty damn well.

  15. #388
    timebomb99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    257
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Liem View Post
    Try what I said earlier. Dont change the speed yet, play a few games first.
    Well i have to change the speed.. Its at 2 I have to change it to 1.4.. othawise i will dectect

    I tried again. I got to choose server.. Went to load map. as soon as map finished loading.. bang dc'd

  16. #389
    Liem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Austin, Texas? =)
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    60
    My Mood
    Amused
    Try Win 95 Compatability.

    And if you aren't already doing it, turn on the speed AFTER you get ingame.

    Read the rules, love the rules, follow the rules, and we'll get along pretty damn well.

  17. #390
    weaselm01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bisbar Village, Russian Federation
    Posts
    1,216
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    290
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by timebomb99 View Post
    Well i have to change the speed.. Its at 2 I have to change it to 1.4.. othawise i will dectect

    I tried again. I got to choose server.. Went to load map. as soon as map finished loading.. bang dc'd
    Wait you don't change the Menu before you go in-game??

    Inject the Speed Hack First then the Bypass

    The Menu will come up before your game even starts so you can change it to 1.35 >.<

Page 26 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Asking Thread post your question here!!
    By monem1996 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 04:53 AM
  2. Help thread : Post all questions/Answers here!
    By Pixie in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 02:16 AM
  3. Ask any question here to me The Expert
    By Noescapingus in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 01:41 AM
  4. Ask any question here for to me The Expert
    By Noescapingus in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 06:42 PM
  5. [REQUEST]POST ANY CA HACKS IN THIS THREAD
    By bdougie221 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 09:50 PM

Tags for this Thread