Page 42 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 1491
  1. #1
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool

    HELP THREAD(post ANY questions here)

    Last edited by Obama; 08-23-2009 at 04:19 PM. Reason: error code guide was added

  2. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to Obama For This Useful Post:

    !~_Creedy_~! (07-28-2009),3004161 (08-02-2009),aamalo (08-14-2009),akila111 (07-22-2009),Ali (08-05-2009),Amaurys-RD (08-13-2009),AuraHacker (08-02-2009),cahackerishere (08-04-2009),cash001 (11-01-2009),CiAo! (08-01-2009),clashbanger101 (08-14-2009),Derek (07-20-2009),[MPGH]Disturbed (07-19-2009),EricochO (08-17-2009),isaiash22 (09-18-2009),Jalbert15 (08-18-2009),JIGS4W (08-21-2009),Ltlouis (07-29-2009),marky901076 (08-12-2009),mxshwarz (07-18-2009),NOOB (06-21-2011),p3erf80g4949 (09-13-2009),Pancholandia (07-19-2009),phucu (08-02-2009),Pixie (08-08-2009),richardaml (08-11-2009),Rocco (08-10-2009),shawnyboi15 (08-21-2009),simon133 (08-15-2009),sweenyrich (08-12-2009),tony3465 (08-15-2009),Truly Free (07-21-2009),vojtex (08-03-2009),wegfawerg (08-13-2009),wetrichard (07-22-2009),whitten (07-19-2009)

  3. #616
    zackd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angry
    none of the hacks i get off this site work :/

  4. #617
    IME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    109
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i finally found the reason hacks dont work on my computer. and that is because dlls open in notepad and i cannot fix that. can you help me?

    Operating system: (asswipe) Vista
    Hacks: every single freakin one
    My mood: Severly Pissed Off

  5. #618
    Symbol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    316
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by xdiducktapex View Post
    Then the address changes each time you reload CA,
    and the D/C means its either patched form pointers, or its server sided. In other words its not going to work.

    I highly doubt that seeing as I know some people who actually managed to get this code working. They told me to use "Find what accesses this address" or "Find what writes this address"

    Both dc for me... dunno why.

  6. #619
    LaoDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    gdrgrsgwsrhbne
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Bored
    Hello Guys can you help me when i run the D3 CA June hack why does it always like minizedow it is there a way to stop it for minizingdowing

    Please reply if you have an answer!

  7. #620
    bobby405's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    It still wont let me add TNT Hack.dll. TNT Hack.dll it says "You do not have permission to open this file. Contact file Owner or obtain permission."
    I Ran Valkyrie Injector as Admin and i added d3d9.dll and bypass.dll easy, but TNT Hack.dll dont add and I turned off Anit Virus.

  8. #621
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Freecause1 View Post
    It is asking you where Combat arms is installed. DIR=directory
    oh ok would i find it in the program files folder?
    You would find it in your C:/Nexon/Combat arms

  9. #622
    Skullz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    not mean
    Posts
    257
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Blah
    obama got my PM ?

  10. #623
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by IME View Post
    i finally found the reason hacks dont work on my computer. and that is because dlls open in notepad and i cannot fix that. can you help me?

    Operating system: (asswipe) Vista
    Hacks: every single freakin one
    My mood: Severly Pissed Off
    Ok I asked christian(toymaker) and he said you should reinstall your web browser.

    If that does not fix the problem your registry is fucked up and you need to run a registry scan or run your antivirus.
    Last edited by Obama; 08-10-2009 at 03:10 PM.

  11. #624
    MONGOOSE70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Cardboard Box in New York
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Guys i love all your avatars, signatures, and profile pictures and im trying to get some really sick ones! i go on ************.com and get the signatures and stuff bt it ALWAYS says either invalid URL or invalid file! please someone help me! and im NOT making stupid mistakes come on i may be a dumbass but im not stupid!!!!!!!

  12. #625
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by MONGOOSE70 View Post
    Guys i love all your avatars, signatures, and profile pictures and im trying to get some really sick ones! i go on ************.com and get the signatures and stuff bt it ALWAYS says either invalid URL or invalid file! please someone help me! and im NOT making stupid mistakes come on i may be a dumbass but im not stupid!!!!!!!
    Copy the picture url and go to user cp. Paste it in the field.
    Put image quotes around the url(no spaces between url and image quotes)

    [IMG]"url goes here"[/IMG]

  13. #626
    spyder95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i have vista nd im tryin to cham i have d3d9.dll but i cnt extract tnt hack.dll plz reply as soon as possible thank you

  14. #627
    hunter1118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    172
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Fine
    i need to download ending banner. My stupid brother deleted ending banner

  15. #628
    Kira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    664
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    77

    Posting this again...

    Problem:
    Okay this morning at 11:30 PST I went on Combat Arms with no hacks. I logged in and it showed all the connected stuff then it goes to a black screen. I waited for about 10 min and I minimized Combat Arms and right clicked it to close it. It displays that Combat Arms is not responding. Anyone else have that problem?

    OS:
    Vista 32x Home Premium

    Hack:
    None

    Other Info:
    Restarted comp 4 times.
    Restarted CA around 30 - 40 times.
    Shut down comp then start up again 3 times.
    Still won't work. It just happened today. I spent basically 2 hrs trying to get into CA and no luck.

    Help would be appreciated. This is really pissing me off and wasting my time...
    Last edited by Kira; 08-10-2009 at 06:26 PM.

  16. #629
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by .Kira. View Post
    Problem:
    Okay this morning at 11:30 PST I went on Combat Arms with no hacks. I logged in and it showed all the connected stuff then it goes to a black screen. I waited for about 10 min and I minimized Combat Arms and right clicked it to close it. It displays that Combat Arms is not responding. Anyone else have that problem?

    OS:
    Vista 32x Home Premium

    Hack:
    None

    Other Info:
    Restarted comp 4 times.
    Restarted CA around 30 - 40 times.
    Shut down comp then start up again 3 times.
    Still won't work. It just happened today. I spent basically 2 hrs trying to get into CA and no luck.

    Help would be appreciated. This is really pissing me off and wasting my time...
    It goes to black screen before you actually LOG IN(meaning put your username and password in) and shuts down?

    And also you never said you reinstalled. I want you to reinstall before you do anything.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Obama For This Useful Post:

    Kira (08-10-2009)

  18. #630
    Kira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    664
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    It goes to black screen before you actually LOG IN(meaning put your username and password in) and shuts down?

    And also you never said you reinstalled. I want you to reinstall before you do anything.
    After I put my user/pass > Connection completed stuff > black screen

    I'm going to try and reinstall it. Post back later.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Kira For This Useful Post:

    [DIN]Obama[DU] (08-10-2009)

Page 42 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Asking Thread post your question here!!
    By monem1996 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 04:53 AM
  2. Help thread : Post all questions/Answers here!
    By Pixie in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 02:16 AM
  3. Ask any question here to me The Expert
    By Noescapingus in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 01:41 AM
  4. Ask any question here for to me The Expert
    By Noescapingus in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 06:42 PM
  5. [REQUEST]POST ANY CA HACKS IN THIS THREAD
    By bdougie221 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 09:50 PM

Tags for this Thread