O.K so here are 10 ways you can save GP on Combat Arms...
1. Buy Guns for 1 Day instead of 7 days because it will motivate you to squeeze every last use out of that weapon.
Note: 1 Day Buys are Exactly 24 Hours. Most-likely, you can use a Gun for 2 Days if you play at a normal time.
2. I recommend getting used to the default gun, incase you get stuck with it.
3. If you aren't owning in Elimination, Search and Destroy might be for you.
Search and Destroy gives amazing rewards, if you win.
4. Try to master every weapon, incase you ever have to use it.
5. Modifications aren't worth it if you have low GP.
Instead, save it towards another 1-Day Gun.
6. If you suck at using your Default Weapon, try Knife Only Battles.
Knife Only Battles might be better, as your knife doesn't suck that much.
7. Before buying a weapon, test it out.
Play a regular map with your default weapon and pick some guns up (E) and test them out. Try to find the gun you can get the most kills with, and buy that gun.
It isn't worth losing any GP.
8. The G36E can be a great buy, as it's scope is better than any sniper scope (range-wise)
9. Don't be hesitative to go to the winning team. The winning team will have better rewards, and help you get more GP. If anyone calls you a noob for doing that, they just have too much pride to change teams.
10. Try to make profit in the 2 days. What is profit you ask?
Profit is when you gain more than you spent.
For example, you buy a 1 Day Gun for 900GP
You made 1000GP. Then you made a 100GP Profit!
100GP Profit sounds little, but it adds up!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to !~_Creedy_~! For This Useful Post:
Buy NX and save up all your GP till your NX runs out... I have more then 200k GP right now because of profits though, not NX. I say earn enough for 7 day guns, make profits, earn enough for 30 day guns, make profits, earn enough for 90 day guns, make profits, then relax unless you really want to make a bigger profit then what you already made confusing huh lol.
Originally Posted by oanator
hey does this give a viris? if so i will tell an admin and u will be band
My belief is: Buy what you need, you do not need: helmet, 2 weapons, a pistol, a new melee weapon, body armor, new clothing, etc. Waste.
I stick with buying the Uzi cheapest automatic gun (700GP), it have good stopping power, very good ROF, and fairly accurate at CQC and MC. (Close Quarter Combat and Medium Combat)
I also stick with the G36E, it is a GREAT gun, great stopping power, accurate, and reliable, it a great gun, more expensive but you'll be just fine.
Stick with 1 Day weapon, the next day, you can 'rebuy' the weapon, adding 24+the extra hours you put on the weapon.
Mod only what you need. NEVER buy silencer, a total waste, don't buy the scopes, unless you need it, sense most weapons can hit targets without it.
Don't mix two classes that does not go well. Mixing an MG and a sniper does not mix will, sense the MG have a 2 second 'loaded and ready' animation and the sniper is Long/Medium range.
Using a Sniper and an SMG is fun. Do not buy another pistol, I can still kick people ass with just the default pistol. Don't buy a new melee weapon unless you're planning to spend a few hours, around 5+ or more on knives only.
Don't buy grenades, don't buy mines, smoke, flashbangs, if you can fund it. Fine, smoke tend to be wasteful I can still see your name behind that shit, flash grenades are okay, if you can fling them out. The only grenade you should get, it's the fire/gas one and the fragment grenade (bigger and wider boom).
Don't buy clothing, such as arctic vest. All that stuff is plain useless.
Don't buy helmets or 'glasses' or even masks, the masks barely help much, the helmets does not protect much.