Thread: NEED NEW PC!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Post NEED NEW PC!!!!

ok i need a new PC and i need a PC thats from 100$ - 300$ and it has to be a PC not a mac plz and it must be able to play games like CoD4 combat arms crossfire and more so if you can tell me and send me the link to the website of the PC that would be great thanks cause my PC broke and im curently using my friends PC right now i also am playin combat arms on it his computer lags to much and even when i use fraps it lags even more!!! so if you can help me it would mean alot!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    $100 - $300?.

CoD4 has some pretty high specifications, to be honest, I don't think your going to find anything within that price range.

You might want to check a thrift store etc, occasionally they might have something worth buying, and then you can just upgrade it.

I paid $900 4 years ago for mine, and it doesn't even meet the minimum requirements.
    Last edited by That0n3Guy; 07-20-2009 at 04:10 PM.
    Quotes Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by martijno0o0 View Post
    ok, i got visual basic 2008 and i got some expirients but i need c++ to make hacks rigth?
    so i need c++ and my question is!?¿? where i dontload it? and is c++ a own program or a update for vb08?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    im asking for a computer from 100$ - 300$ cause i got my check from work and i dont really have that much i was planning on buying CoD4 for my PC cause i wanted to play online with some hacks and hacks i cant get to work on my Xbox 360 version and i cant afford a Alien wear computer otherwise i would but total it is over3000$ for a alienwear PC

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by L96A1_ghille View Post
    im asking for a computer from 100$ - 300$ cause i got my check from work and i dont really have that much i was planning on buying CoD4 for my PC cause i wanted to play online with some hacks and hacks i cant get to work on my Xbox 360 version and i cant afford a Alien wear computer otherwise i would but total it is over3000$ for a alienwear PC
    the $3000 for a pc is the maximum stat, Go check their web site some starts at $800... ppl say it cost $3000 from the upgrades most ppl do. Also 100-300 for a pc? GL finding one that meets the high standards....
    I KNOW WAY MORE FKING ANIMES THAN U DO SO DONE MISS WITH ANIME SHET ON ME
    If u want advises on anime i will glad to help u. Just gimme what kind of anime u want
    This pic is from Code Geass. If u didnt watch it yet, go watch it. If u hate it, dont talk to me. I watched both seasons 4+ times....
    [img]http://smileyrainbow.files.*********.com/2008/10/code_geass_r2.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    To be honest, I didn't even know it was possible to hack in the X-Box 360 version. The only mods out there that I know of, are the DVD firmware hacks which allow you to play downloaded/backup games.
    Quotes Hall of Fame

ok, i got visual basic 2008 and i got some expirients but i need c++ to make hacks rigth?
    so i need c++ and my question is!?¿? where i dontload it? and is c++ a own program or a update for vb08?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    yeah i use to have a god mode hack that worked for about a year on CoD4 and it got my rank up pretty high up in the game and i also had a speed hack to go with it now the fking gay Bill Gates patched the dam hack and i cant even find one good like it anymore i find them all the time all they ever are tough is chams and super jump both = gay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Bill Gates doesn't really even work for Microsoft anymore. And your saying there was an actual hack for the 360 version? o.o
    Quotes Hall of Fame

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    there was one old website but i bet they changed by now CoD4XBOXHACKERZ.net very great site but i dont think its there anymore cause last time i checked it out it said CoD4XBOXHACKERZ.net is having trouble with the site come check it back later when the site is back up and running again

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    The processor is only 3.0 GHZ though, and it's not a dual core or anything.

Edit: 150 posts I'm now a H4X0R member
    Quotes Hall of Fame

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    well, since you got a job, you should save up buying a pc at $100- $300 is a total rip off. unless you plan on using it for Microsoft word only or something. since CoD4 has high specs as the other guy mentioned, id suggest buying the lowest priced alienware pc >.> Well, its all up to you, cuz for me, a $400 5 year old pc is enough for me. I can play CA with somewhat of a high setting and not have lag, and it doesnt even meet the MIN. REQUIREMENTS FOR CA!!! LMAO!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    You can either get more money and get a good computer or just buy a 300 dollar piece of junk that will give you many headaches. Tough choice wow.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    ok i need a new PC and i need a PC thats from 100$ - 300$ and it has to be a PC not a mac plz and it must be able to play games like CoD4 combat arms crossfire and more so if you can tell me and send me the link to the website of the PC that would be great thanks cause my PC broke and im curently using my friends PC right now i also am playin combat arms on it his computer lags to much and even when i use fraps it lags even more!!! so if you can help me it would mean alot!!!
    Hey dude look in to building your own with 300 bucks you could build a beast so look in to it dont buy one they suck even if its a gaming pc dont its all stock shit and it sucks dont just go for one that has high cpu it could have a high cpu but then have cheap cooling and burn out or cheap power supply so look in to building you own ok cheack out nweg.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    My PC cost less then 300 dollars.

It have a Nvidea 8600 GXT, 1.2 Duel Core Possessor, Great RAM, if you know how to built PC like I do you can buy really good and advance products using Ebay. My 8600 only cost about $120.

Thanks
    consider building your own, thats what i did, i have a friend that gave me a couple big boxes of old computer parts and i found enough to build a PC, the parts i use, total around $100 if i would have bought them seperatly on ebay or amazon.

my comp meets halfway between the min and recommended for CA adn with gamebooster i have absolutly no lag, but i dont see how your going to get a pc to run cod4 with no lag without paying AT LEAST $1,000.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast