HEY CAN SOME ONE TELL ME IF THSES MHS HACKS WORK STILL KNOW THAT THERE A BYBASS FOR MHS WELL IF THEY WORK GREAT!
1 - Stamina Hack
go ingame and hide somewehre where no one is who can kill you
scan for unknown
step 3: run ingame and press the hotkey for scan
step 4: press the key again when your stamina is full
step 5: scan for nonchanged value
step6: repeat 3-5 (if you have 2 adresses left freeze them)
step 7: have fun!
Open your Hacking device and Combat arms
Go to a Game and Search for 1120403456
Then just run around till the bar is empty and look for decreased value
Keep doing that untill you find 1 value
get that value and freeze it on 1120403456
There you have infinite sprint
- Could take more then 3-5 times, could take less
2 - No Reload
1. Search for the bullets you have.
2. Shoot 1 bullet
3. Search for new amount of bullets
4. Shoot 1 bullet
5. Search for new amount of bullets
6. Rinse and repeat until 1 adress.
7. Freeze addy at 999
- This does not give u 999 bullets, once you use your gun's max capacity for bullets, you shoot blanks.
3 - Get in recruit Channel
Scan for your current exp
After you find it, freeze it to 499
go to server change
login into recruit server
now you can change the xp adress to what you want
- Depending on your current level, this hack CAN be easily detectable by other players.
4 - Backpack hack
1. Open your UCE and atatch to Engine.exe
2. Make sure the Backpack that you start out with is on.
3. Search for 1 (Slots)
4. Equip Advanced backpack
5. Search for 2 (Slots)
6. Repeat until you have about 6 addresses
7. freeze them all at 4 for max slots, or at 5 for santas sack.
8. i went back and found out which address was the right one, you dont need to.
- If you carry LOADS of guns, it could be detectable by other players.
- Not as easy to detect as other hacks.
5 - Buy stuff not unlocked
1. Attach Mhs to Engine.exe
2. Go in game, in the shop.
3. Select something you can buy (i.e. The buy button is white)
4. Search for a value of 1
5. Go back in game, and click something you CANT buy (i.e. the buy button is grey)
6. Search for a value of 0
7. Rinse and repeat until u have 5 or so addys.
8. Freeze all at a value of 1
- Must do seperatly with modifications if you want those also.
- If your a recruit, using a high lvl gun, somebody MIGHT notice, but i really doubt they will.
6 - Tactical Vest
1.) Equip Light Vest
2.) Search for 1
3.) Equip Heavy Armor
4.) Search for 2
5.) Repeat Step 1 to Step 4 (Until You have like 4 Address left).
6.) Now Freeze that Value to 3.
- Must have both light and heavy vests to start.
7 - Bypass
1. Open your combat arms HSheild folder.
2. Copy n paste the 2 files in there (bypass.exe and bypass.dll)
3. Rename HSUpdate.exe to HSUpdate.exe.bak
4. Run the bypass
5. Start combat arms
6. Enjoy your UCEs!
For the bypass, make sure:
1. Both the dll and the exe are in your nexon\combatarms\hsheild folder
2. Make sure you renamed your HSUpdate to <something random>.exe
3. Make sure you open combat arms RIGHT after you start the bypass.
- This is needed for just about ANY of the hacks to work.
- OLD BYPASS WAS PATCHED, USE THE NEW 1!!! (Hacksheild bypassv2.0) Credits:HaroldBawls
8 - Windowed mode
1. Download the file attached (d3d9.dll)
2. Place it in your Combat Arms installation directory
3. Start Combat Arms
You do not need a working bypass for this, as of right now.
NOTE: The game is set to run the menus in 1024 x 768 so
if that's the resolution you are using go to your options and change it
to 800 x 600 and you will be in windowed mode when you start a game.
I recommend this to people running higher resolutions than 1024 x 768.
- Depending on cpu specs, this might lag you a bit.
9 - Making a 140 pt CTF room
Step One: Create A Room, Elimination with 100 kills.
(Do The Following Steps As Fast As Possible)
Step Two: Disconnect Your Internet
Step Three: Change The Game Mode To Capture The Flag
Step Four: Set the ammount of points to anything except140.
Step Five: Connect Your Internet
Step Six: Change To 140 points.
And yes it was leeched just want to know if they still work
dont have to thank me but if do thanks lol
Last edited by tw24fr; 07-20-2009 at 09:46 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tw24fr For This Useful Post: