Ok so i know this is a slightly obvious post that some of you may know but hey thats what i do. Ok so what this does is this replaces the music of the waiting room to anything you want. So here we go:
1. Go to your combat arms folder.
2. Find the game folder and open it.
3. Find the BGM folder and open it.
4. You will see two files one named UIBGM_LOOP and one named WAITINGROOM_LOOP now ill get to why the WAITINGROOM_LOOP file matters at the end.
5. Replace UIBGM_LOOP with your music and rename your music to UIBGM_LOOP this is vital or it wont work.
6. Exit out of you folders and make sure that you dont have the original UIBGM_LOOP folder in there or else think it wont work. Log in and listen to your music.
NOTIFICATIONS: Ok so i was talking about the WAITINGROOM_LOOP file and how it MIGHT matter. The reason it might matter is because ive heard that your suppose to replace this file instead of the UIBGM_LOOP file but that didnt work for me so i suggjest replacing the UIBGM_LOOP file first then if that doesnt work put the original UIBGM_LOOP file into the BGM file and replace the WAITINGROOM_LOOP file instead. I hope i didnt confuse you there.
LOL, your into rap arn't you, the only Eminem song i like is "We Made You" but only because it disses all the celebs and has a hilarious music video.
I personally to do not liek rap except Spaceship by Phrase because its chorus is so catchy and has a cool musi video. I changed my waitingroom music to raise the alarm by the living end and the game looby music to map of problematique by muse.
Wonder what the other sound files are for? i think they are in fireteam but am not sure because i never play fireteam.