This is for those people that hate the wall hacks, where you see through the walls and ground.
1. You have to be able to get the hacks to work already! This is not a tutorial on how to get them to work even though im explaining it in here (so don't bug me if you cant get the hack to run), but to get them to work better.
2. Download the files i have attached. (Texture editor and aswooper's wallhack(thanks by the way))
3. Open up the texture editor and where it says "Combat Arms Directory" double click and find you Combat Arms folder (example: C:\Nexon\Combat Arms). Then click on "Disable maps and related textures". Click apply and close out of that. IF you want the textures to come back then open it up again and find you Combat Arms folder then click on reset and everything will be how it was before.
4. Open up Perx and put the .dlls in this order: d3d9.dll, Ion.dll, HSieldBreaker.dll, MFC71.dll, AhnLabs.dll
5. Make sure that the Combat Arms Launcher is running in windows 95 or windows 98 (if neither of those work try some of the other ones).
6. At the log in screen press insert and make sure to not select the chams (color) or you will D/C after 1 round.
hmm this only works for ground? cause i hate seeing through walls more >.>
I KNOW WAY MORE FKING ANIMES THAN U DO SO DONE MISS WITH ANIME SHET ON ME
If u want advises on anime i will glad to help u. Just gimme what kind of anime u want
This pic is from Code Geass. If u didnt watch it yet, go watch it. If u hate it, dont talk to me. I watched both seasons 4+ times....
How would you take the wallhack off? I am a noob at this stuff.
You quit Combat Arms. If you want all the textures back the open up the texture editor and find your Combat Arms folder then you click reset, exit out of hat and there you go everything is back to normal.