Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 45 of 45
  1. #1
    !~_Creedy_~!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Photoshop CS4
    Posts
    801
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    156
    My Mood
    Cool

    Exclamation [Guide] Hackcusations

    I see a lot of people getting accused of being a hacker.
    Whether it's true or not, you need to know what to say, to the appropriate situation.
    I got a list of things to say.


    Chams Hackcusations

    1. I've been playing a long time, I know most of the hiding spots.
    2. I always check there
    3. It's an obvious spot.
    4. I have good reflexes dude.
    5. It's called A Heartbeat Sensor/Detector. Nexon put them in the game for a reason.
    7. I use that spot often
    8. People usually kill me from there.

    Regular Hackcusations

    1. Skill My Friend, Skill
    2. It was Lag
    3. My Weapon is Better
    4. I have Light Vest so I was able to endure more hits/able to move faster than you.

    Hackusations from Shooting Through The Wall

    1. Combat Arms is realistic, bullets go through walls.
    2. I knew you were there, part of your body was sticking out.
    3. I don't hack, just know Combat Arms.

    P L E A S E T H A N K M E

    HACKCUSATIONS>>>> COULDN'T THINK OF ANOTHER WORD
    Last edited by !~_Creedy_~!; 07-21-2009 at 11:51 AM.

  2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to !~_Creedy_~! For This Useful Post:

    89045 (07-21-2009),blind-king (07-21-2009),bobobbob (07-21-2009),cafer2004 (07-21-2009),CrazyBish (07-21-2009),Eternitron (07-21-2009),Grim (07-21-2009),kol11 (07-21-2009),Mike01 (07-21-2009),rawr161 (07-21-2009),saadfmk (07-21-2009),shadowxeno (07-21-2009),tacoburito92 (07-21-2009),Thonny (07-21-2009),Tierrize (08-24-2009),toguenkyo (07-21-2009),tomyssj3 (07-21-2009),vincent0225 (07-21-2009),watindw (07-21-2009),whobansme?? (07-21-2009),Xlilzoosk8rX (07-21-2009)

  3. #31
    IIunknownII's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    446
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    26
    I mean that when in spy hunt everyone hides when someone gets the Super Spy So if i get the super spy and i know where everyone is they all get taken by suprised then owned. Then they kick me next round for hacking!
    I'll change my profile pic when i get around to it, I originally put it there when i was 13, sorry.

  4. #32
    !~_Creedy_~!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Photoshop CS4
    Posts
    801
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    156
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by IIunknownII View Post
    I mean that when in spy hunt everyone hides when someone gets the Super Spy So if i get the super spy and i know where everyone is they all get taken by suprised then owned. Then they kick me next round for hacking!
    ohh OK... lol

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to !~_Creedy_~! For This Useful Post:

    89045 (07-21-2009)

  6. #33
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired
    I've heard all excuses from people when I accuse them of being a hacker. An all I say is "Hey (insert their name here) where'd you get your hacks?" and of course their smartass reply is "from ur mum lul".....I asked and I got an answer which I simply reply with "Really? Weird because I got mine from your mom and sister...what a coincidence!" but of course they're using a leeched hack from MPGH that's on another site.
    For some odd reason, some people have been able to get an actual HP hack. It wasn't god mode because they do die, but they set their HP to a certain amount and it will stay at 100 for awhile. An I've seen kids using a speed hack and they say "oh i use light vest nub pwnd" and I'm pretty sure that even being a female character (which is extremely sad for a young boy to be) and wearing a light vest, doesn't make you so fast to go from your spawn point in Two Towers to the other spawn place in less than 20 seconds.

  7. #34
    !~_Creedy_~!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Photoshop CS4
    Posts
    801
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    156
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
    I've heard all excuses from people when I accuse them of being a hacker. An all I say is "Hey (insert their name here) where'd you get your hacks?" and of course their smartass reply is "from ur mum lul".....I asked and I got an answer which I simply reply with "Really? Weird because I got mine from your mom and sister...what a coincidence!" but of course they're using a leeched hack from MPGH that's on another site.
    For some odd reason, some people have been able to get an actual HP hack. It wasn't god mode because they do die, but they set their HP to a certain amount and it will stay at 100 for awhile. An I've seen kids using a speed hack and they say "oh i use light vest nub pwnd" and I'm pretty sure that even being a female character (which is extremely sad for a young boy to be) and wearing a light vest, doesn't make you so fast to go from your spawn point in Two Towers to the other spawn place in less than 20 seconds.
    Yeah me too Ive been seeing people with a lot of HP, i find it weird becuase god isn't out like you said hmmm..

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to !~_Creedy_~! For This Useful Post:

    89045 (07-21-2009)

  9. #35
    shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    1,680
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    154
    My Mood
    Amused
    lol i use and ppl persist that i hack i just say "a long time a go when ca was made there were many noobs... til this day there are still noobs recently ppl seem to get skill very few have it. those who have skill are pro. Stop accusing u noob" thats what i say xP

  10. #36
    89045's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowxeno View Post
    lol i use and ppl persist that i hack i just say "a long time a go when ca was made there were many noobs... til this day there are still noobs recently ppl seem to get skill very few have it. those who have skill are pro. Stop accusing u noob" thats what i say xP
    hahaha that is awesome im gonna copy you

  11. #37
    AsianNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    617
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    97
    My Mood
    Amused
    lol I usually say "Go buy these things called headphones and plug them in, it's like magic how easy it is to hear someone running"

  12. #38
    !~_Creedy_~!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Photoshop CS4
    Posts
    801
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    156
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianNick View Post
    lol I usually say "Go buy these things called headphones and plug them in, it's like magic how easy it is to hear someone running"
    LOL this is never going to woorrk! lmao

  13. #39
    kennethn69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    whats a hackusation for headshot aimbot?

  14. #40
    CruelAngels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    DO NOT THANK THIS GUY!
    I POSTED IT IN ANOTHER FORUM ALREADY, AND IT WAS MADE BY ME!!
    Hackusations

  15. #41
    Stelthkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    dont know
    Posts
    203
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Nice guide I say the sticking body out bit LOL

    Help me raise my Habamon!


    Kills.....43781
    Deaths.....2124
    KDR.....20.61
    Streak.....113
    HS.....18391
    HS%.....40%
    GP.....93284




    Thank Me If I Helped.

  16. #42
    Ltlouis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    402
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    Mine are better.

    Chams
    • Lose some weight buddy I can see your ass from here.
    • I have eyeballs and balls, why don't you grow a pair of the pair.
    • H4X N00B
    • Lolusuck


    Aimbot
    • Your ass is too fat, lose some weight so you won't be so easy to hit.
    • Yo momma
    • Bullets s3x your head.
    • USUCKN00B
    • *Tea Bag*
    • Usukb4ll$

    Me for A.V.A minion!

  17. #43
    devon919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    161
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by sounaknum2 View Post
    Haha nice im gonna use these but i probably wont need them. seeing how i suck so much people dont accuse me of hacking anyways
    perfect xD

  18. #44
    Ghty82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Combat Arms Section, Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,451
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Angelic
    ROFL these are funny!



    "I dream of a world where people are not judged by their post count but by their content of character." Me
    "Ask not what MPGH can do for you, But what you can do for your MPGH!"

  19. #45
    User1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Above the influence
    Posts
    4,085
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Crappy
    What about you all get banned for bumping a 4 week old post? :/ LOL
    Any donations would help


    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun


    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    Yes it is me... Yup Yup




Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Guide On Using Olly Debugger
    By Dave84311 in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-15-2013, 12:12 AM

Tags for this Thread