Ok first thing first: Mods, if you find this helpful, please sticky this thread thanks.
Now, this "procedure" or w/e you want to call it is NOT a hack nor a glitch. My friends and I call it spy farming.
NOTE: this only takes about 4 steps in reality, but for those nubs out there, i took my time to explain this in detail. If you would like to see a much more simplified version tutorial of this, pm me and request it.
1) you and 2-3 other people (trustworthy friends!!!)
2) a room that is in spy hunt mode at 4 players only and 16 minutes long.
3) ok, first off, take off join mid combat
4) now, assuming you created the room with the required settings, put on a random pass and invite your trustworthy friends, telling them the pass before inviting.
5) ok, so right now, you have your 2-3 people in the room along with you (of course) and a pass on the room, with join mid combat off.
6) now, if you have 2 other friends in that room, take off the pass, but NEVER turn on the join mid combat. After taking the pass off, invite 1 more person.
7) start the game and if you have a random player in that room, vote kick him in game/ use EM to kick.
8) now, you should either have 2 trusted friends( 3 people in the room included) or 3 trusted friends( 4 people in the room [full room])
9) this step is very important!!: decide who will become the superspy and that person will get 4 intels ONLY!! i repeat 4 intels!! there are 5 intels in total, so leave the last intel in a place thats EASILY ACCESSIBLE!!
10) this is the most boring step ever. You just chat and waste bullets and stuff until there is only 1 minute left.
11) at 1 minute left, the guy who is going to become the super spy will stay near the intel until there is only 10 seconds left in the timer.
12) At 10 seconds left, the super spy must get the last intel or else the 16 mins will be wasted.
13) then, the guy should be super spy. Now you must wait for the next 2 minutes until there is 20 seconds left.
14) The super spy must upload in the 20 seconds left.
15) now you're done and the super spy should of gotten around 1k exp at echo server(10% increase for exp) the rest who helped would get around 400.
the exp amounts arent accurate since it depends on when you upload/get the last intel and also whether you have the exp bonus pass or not.
1) why do you upload and get the super spy at almost no time left?
This is to maximize the amount of GP and EXP you can get possible.
2) When do you upload and get intel?
I personally get the intel at 6 seconds left and upload at 16 seconds. It takes a lot of practice to get it at the right time, but after awhile you'll be able to maximize to my point .
more FAQ's will be coming up when i get to it
i would post up screenies, maybe even a vid, but unfortunately my friend quit CA for mabinogi, so i cant do so. Post your results and opinions