Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    beteasta3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Have You Checked You'r Sister's Room?
    Posts
    472
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Devilish

    Does anyone how to use the lolz2hack to go underground in junk flea??

    Does anyone how to use the lolz2hack to go underground in junk flea??
    IF SO HOW? ty


    Press The Thanks Button..Can't Hurt!!

  2. #2
    zlavik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ƵĻÆVÍĶ
    Posts
    839
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Angelic
    easy theres alot of ways
    1st is by the purple crate and 1 by this little house thingy by one of the bases

  3. #3
    shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    1,680
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    154
    My Mood
    Amused
    another 1 is by POSTING IN THE RIGHT SECTION

  4. #4
    alaphonse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    uhh where the broken crane is the bunch of rubble go there the go in the rubble then stop the glitch (yll fall) then u have to to quickly turn it back on =D

  5. #5
    mikegrung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    sadasdddfgdfg
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by alaphonse View Post
    uhh where the broken crane is the bunch of rubble go there the go in the rubble then stop the glitch (yll fall) then u have to to quickly turn it back on =D
    okay where the broken crane is with rumble back up and crouch and turn the hack on go in do not go in to much stick out a little turn off the hack if you did it right you will still me stuck there now get rdy for the fall walk back a little there u go you fall then turn it back on

    1 time got 52 kills 0 deaths with this

  6. #6
    beteasta3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Have You Checked You'r Sister's Room?
    Posts
    472
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by mikegrung View Post
    okay where the broken crane is with rumble back up and crouch and turn the hack on go in do not go in to much stick out a little turn off the hack if you did it right you will still me stuck there now get rdy for the fall walk back a little there u go you fall then turn it back on

    1 time got 52 kills 0 deaths with this
    Nice!! But i always run out of ammo even with m249 with exztra clip


    Press The Thanks Button..Can't Hurt!!

  7. #7
    mikegrung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    sadasdddfgdfg
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by beteasta3 View Post
    Nice!! But i always run out of ammo even with m249 with exztra clip
    i know the answer i do it all the time don't drop to far down instead stay close and pick up the weapons of the people you kill

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to mikegrung For This Useful Post:

    beteasta3 (07-27-2009)

Similar Threads

  1. [GUIDE]HOW TO USE THE AIMBOT
    By DiZ in forum Battlefield Heroes Hacks
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 08-03-2009, 04:13 PM
  2. how to use the hack
    By mac_man in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 06:31 PM
  3. I cant find out how to use the publis hacks (for combat arms)
    By yoyo12121 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-27-2008, 10:38 AM
  4. can some 1 teach me how to use the cheat engine 5.4
    By klk101 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-17-2008, 12:38 PM
  5. How to use the Search Button - VID
    By duyxngoc94 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 05:30 PM

Tags for this Thread