Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Exclamation [Challenge] For Formage lolz2much creedy drgn trex corndog and all the mods.

I want to see if we can make are own hacks all together in one For combat arms This would be the ultimate hack. If you do not want to be apart of this do not comment. And If you would like to be a part of the challenge Pm me. Now there have been alot of people having trouble with vip hacks and our public hack [Vips hack in general] Id like to see if we can create a combined dll so we could just own combat arms. We of course need a very good bypass hopefully corndog can amaze us again. The tnt hack was good Bt we can only use chams and full bright the others are buggy. But if we create something with the following:

Chams [Of course]
    Super bullet
    Speed hack
    Fly hack
    Underground hack
    Wall hack
    Weapon hack
    and wire frame

It would be ares and ares only we would have to send the download through pm so there are no leechers. But i think we could do this. For me and the dlls Ill go though the whole forum though tech promising threads and see if i can find some thing. But Please. Lets just try this for once. I know other people have tried to get this to work. But you know what a forum is mainly meant for posting problems or programming. Yet have we ever all worked together. Did you see what drgn did he used kizzs hacks and corndogs i believe. Correct me if im wrong. But wasnt that slightly team work there. Please. Lets do this people Lets make are own public hacks and "Pown" combat arms.

THis is not spam. And this is in the direction of the combat arms hacks threads. This will be posted with several thread. Please do not move. Or close. No Flaming please.

Dave G-upta if that is your real name...we know who you are.
    Thanks
    lol not to be a debbie downer but legify is a half assed coder, if he is even one, he has aug vip lol and there arent any real coders willing to put time into some pub shyt that he gets no reward from, from the look of some of the posts we have ppl still in middle and early stages of high school..but i do wish you good luck, this was not a shot at legify or anyone here but a dose of reality..
    God is watching

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/89-religio...explained.html --answers some questions

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun333 View Post
    WTF I COMPILE AND IT NO WORKS!!! DO I NEED PSEUDOCODE COMPILER?
    rofl!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    well we have already got a website and everything so we are doing what we can to make this a reality
    ReSpEcT LiSt:
    WarPathSin666
    Thank me if i helped.
    Flame me if i didnt.
    Hate me because im awesome.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by drgnforce9 View Post
    well we have already got a website and everything so we are doing what we can to make this a reality
    what website?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamStreet For This Useful Post:

iKevin (09-27-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by drgnforce9 View Post
    ill help and do what i can but i do basically the same as corndog
    Yep. Like they said. I cant code or nothing. I can only put em together and help out people to make them work for them. The only person i know that makes hacks is lolz2much and his CE hack crew.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Can you actually code or find addies or did you just make this so you could claim the idea as your own even though it has been suggested numerous times.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    i say we should make these a public hack pack so everyone can enjoy it. who's with me?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    So I hear you like mudkips?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    um what? mudkips?

Thanks
    me and zlevik could take fly and weapon hack, i already have an idea how to do the weapon hack

WHY DO YOU GUYS ALWAYS FORGET ME NEVERBORN AND ZLEVIK

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    whats weapon hack again?

Thanks
    its when you can just keep pressing the primary weapon hack and it changes your gun to ones you dont even have(it randomly pics a gun everytime you try to change guns)
    which makes it so you dont have to buy a gun with GP.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by spirtboymad1 View Post
    I want to see if we can make are own hacks all together in one For combat arms This would be the ultimate hack. If you do not want to be apart of this do not comment. And If you would like to be a part of the challenge Pm me. Now there have been alot of people having trouble with vip hacks and our public hack [Vips hack in general] Id like to see if we can create a combined dll so we could just own combat arms. We of course need a very good bypass hopefully corndog can amaze us again. The tnt hack was good Bt we can only use chams and full bright the others are buggy. But if we create something with the following:

Chams [Of course]
    Super bullet
    Speed hack
    Fly hack
    Underground hack
    Wall hack
    Weapon hack
    and wire frame

It would be ares and ares only we would have to send the download through pm so there are no leechers. But i think we could do this. For me and the dlls Ill go though the whole forum though tech promising threads and see if i can find some thing. But Please. Lets just try this for once. I know other people have tried to get this to work. But you know what a forum is mainly meant for posting problems or programming. Yet have we ever all worked together. Did you see what drgn did he used kizzs hacks and corndogs i believe. Correct me if im wrong. But wasnt that slightly team work there. Please. Lets do this people Lets make are own public hacks and "Pown" combat arms.

THis is not spam. And this is in the direction of the combat arms hacks threads. This will be posted with several thread. Please do not move. Or close. No Flaming please.
    So your just going to hope no one leech's? /Fail.
    Quotes Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by martijno0o0 View Post
    ok, i got visual basic 2008 and i got some expirients but i need c++ to make hacks rigth?
    so i need c++ and my question is!?¿? where i dontload it? and is c++ a own program or a update for vb08?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by xdiducktapex View Post
    its when you can just keep pressing the primary weapon hack and it changes your gun to ones you dont even have(it randomly pics a gun everytime you try to change guns)
    which makes it so you dont have to buy a gun with GP.
    ok if it is complete can you pm it to me? please? also you could email it to me at chenlike899@gmail.com. can you get the scar l black and m416 with this? also can you get black market guns?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mjuj View Post
    ok if it is complete can you pm it to me? please? also you could email it to me at chenlike899@gmail.com. can you get the scar l black and m416 with this? also can you get black market guns?
    lol you just want it all fo yourself dont ya

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Good luck getting this to become a public hack.

..::Latest::..

..::Gifts::..
    [][][][][][]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234