Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    epicowns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under UR bed
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    65
    My Mood
    Doubtful

    NEW WEAPONS (AND FAIL)



    Guys i just went on nexon and went to there weps,
    i horribly found this in shock
    Flame throwers for specialists? yes? wow? Fail? screw u nexon!!

    And theres also what i think will be fun!!
    is a AR version of the L96A1
    t's called the "L85A1"
    An upgraded model of the L96A1
    Switched into a AR with
    SPECTACULAR Accuracy
    Recoil is BAD
    Damage is Average



    This looks like a pretty good gun though guys, i advise you to buy it.
    Last edited by epicowns; 07-29-2009 at 08:58 AM.


    Bow down to us...

    We are the mpgh Pedo Force!!


  2. #2
    MrParo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    260
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    122
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Flame throwers would be shit in deathroom

  3. #3
    shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    1,680
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    154
    My Mood
    Amused
    now we can call specialists flame jews

  4. #4
    r3k0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    217
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowxeno View Post
    now we can call specialists flame jews
    ROFLMAO. There's also the Saiga 20K CQB. It's a saiga modified for extra damage. Great... now we have a shotty that's long range... and does more damage. Another one... the MK.48 MOD 0. This is a MK.48 as the name suggests... but it has a scope... wth! A machine gun with a scope... We also now have a three slot backpack. Now nade noobs can carry four grenades and two incendiary grenades. Nexon fucked up this time.

    On a lighter note, Nexon is now providing 40% exp+ and gp+ passes. It's better than the old 5% boost, but a higher boost was almost demanded after all the fun we had with double experience over the weekend.

  5. #5
    Vizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Five ★'s
    Posts
    3,245
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    1,968
    My Mood
    Bored
    Flamethrowers ftw.

  6. #6
    r3k0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    217
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Also, I like that they have a L85 now. It was my fav gun in Battlefield 2, so it should be good. Also we can now get the M4A1 SOPMOD in the black market now for a while!!! And a permanent PSG-1 MOD

  7. #7
    Sharpe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dont worry about it
    Posts
    1,219
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    99
    I got all NX stuff.

    umadbrah?

    I got the P90TR, some NX pistol, M11 Tactical Knife, super nade and law for backpack.

    I got mei, smiley mask and IBC

    umad, umad, umad???
    Sexy sig ujelly?

  8. #8
    kira714's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    495
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i know u got pic from me or when i was talking about it and it is a super awesome gun in bf2 i hope it is the same in this

  9. #9
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1063
    Thanks
    2,559
    Quote Originally Posted by r3k0n View Post
    ROFLMAO. There's also the Saiga 20K CQB. It's a saiga modified for extra damage. Great... now we have a shotty that's long range... and does more damage. Another one... the MK.48 MOD 0. This is a MK.48 as the name suggests... but it has a scope... wth! A machine gun with a scope... We also now have a three slot backpack. Now nade noobs can carry four grenades and two incendiary grenades. Nexon fucked up this time.

    On a lighter note, Nexon is now providing 40% exp+ and gp+ passes. It's better than the old 5% boost, but a higher boost was almost demanded after all the fun we had with double experience over the weekend.


    but now you have the universal option of makinga a no shotgun room


  10. #10
    kira714's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    495
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Angelic
    that is good but shotguners are kinda easy to kill
    ex: snow valley ur on hill with L9 he is rushing from bravo spwan who will win?

  11. #11
    ChopSuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hfghgfh
    Posts
    113
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Fine
    man i hope they put a high RANK requirement for this gun
    Check it out and read the testimonials
    [url]www.myfreewii.t k
    Got 2 NX Cards and 1 Wii point card from it and saving for more.

  12. #12
    urukillora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    872
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ChopSuey View Post
    man i hope they put a high RANK requirement for this gun
    its a gp supply case only gun
    I KNOW WAY MORE FKING ANIMES THAN U DO SO DONE MISS WITH ANIME SHET ON ME
    If u want advises on anime i will glad to help u. Just gimme what kind of anime u want
    This pic is from Code Geass. If u didnt watch it yet, go watch it. If u hate it, dont talk to me. I watched both seasons 4+ times....
    [img]http://smileyrainbow.files.*********.com/2008/10/code_geass_r2.jpg[/img]

  13. #13
    slingshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I LIVE AT MPGH!
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Bored
    Wow are they trying to make speicalist like the spy hunt dudes flame thrower and stuff what next machine gun for specialist....

    MY NOob ACCOUNT!


    Yeah thats right You Meet me you will certainly Get a
    HeadSHOT



  14. #14
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by epicowns View Post


    Guys i just went on nexon and went to there weps,
    i horribly found this in shock
    Flame throwers for specialists? yes? wow? Fail? screw u nexon!!

    And theres also what i think will be fun!!
    is a AR version of the L96A1
    t's called the "L85A1"
    An upgraded model of the L96A1
    Switched into a AR with
    SPECTACULAR Accuracy
    Recoil is BAD
    Damage is Average



    This looks like a pretty good gun though guys, i advise you to buy it.
    No offense, you information is wrong, the L96A1, is a British long range sniper rifle, infamous for the large round it uses. The rifle uses a magnum .308 round, I don't know if I am right, it wasn't a weapon I use. However the L8A5A1, is/was the British Army main standard bullpup rifle, it not in any form from the sniper rifle.

  15. #15
    alfonso951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In A House In Southern California
    Posts
    966
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Amused
    you cant put a scope on that gun...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. (release)new hack and bypass
    By pspmaster4 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 03:30 AM
  2. [Request]New weapon id list PLZ!!!
    By allard123 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2007, 12:44 PM
  3. New Sig and Pretty Proud of it
    By RickE in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-02-2006, 02:09 AM
  4. New Themes And Modifications
    By Paolo1993 in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 01:14 AM
  5. my new sig and avatar
    By wannabehacker00 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 03:11 PM

Tags for this Thread