Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quarantine Mode good? Or another Nexon fail?

After waiting 8 hours, plus another 2 hours. I finally got the game patch, I was excited to try out the new mode. Which I did, the game mode. It was a huge disappointment.

There is a small map, lack of hiding spots. The problem is is that where ever you go, there is always a way to get in. It lean toward the Infected. Now before you complains about how I lack 'skills' Please notes, each Infected statts out with 500 HP, non-Infect are killed with one hit. Now, time that by 15x500=7,500 HP. That means you'll have to hold off or killed an entire room with 7,500 HP. Now adding the fact that you have no way meaning to defend or hide yourself, other then your hard earned weapon with not a lot of ammo. It's kind of pointless, no matter what room or area, a vent, a little jump. A mere problematic that the humans can't even use the vents. I'm not saying it is a bad mode. No, I am saying it is a mere disappointment, I really want to be about to live or even beaten the Infected. The map just lean toward them, it should be leaning toward the human, or a equal amount.

In L4D (not comparing or adding it to the gameplay): You have each pros and cons that is equal to each sides. The humans have traits which makes them special, guns, weapons, healing, etc. The tank is only spawn once, the Witch is not in the game and so on and so forth. Another great example of fair gameplay, is the CS:S zombie mod. The humans can 'barracide' themselves, have inf or limited ammo. But non the less the zombies have 2,500 HP. multiplying that by 30+the 5,000 HP of the head zombie (if you're alone). It'll be 85,000 HP. Sense most servers have INF clip ammo OR inf ammo to reload with or if hardcore, no inf ammo of any kind. However, the gameplay is still fair.

The gameplay of all three is fun, I laugh hard of me getting own. But I really think Nexon should tweaks it to both sides.

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Mouzie; 07-29-2009 at 02:49 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I agree, it's totally unfair.
    Unless all the humans have MG's, they cannot win.
    Zombies are fast and can reach places that humans can, so there's no point in finding a special spot to hide that's high above.
    If you're a human and you find a hiding place, people on your team that become infected can just remember where your nametag was and easily kill you.
    It's just an unfair game mode however you put it.

..::Latest::..

..::Gifts::..
    [][][][][][]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Its a pretty good game mode but a lot of team cooperation is needed in order to survive and keep the zombies off ur ass since the objective is to survive the zombies not kill them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123