Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 182
  1. #1
    SpiKe86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    153
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    135
    My Mood
    Blah

    Cool ETap Release 7/30/2009 *WORKS* *UPDATED*

    ETap 2.0 Released:
    7/30/2009

    ETap is a program to make Tapping easy. With this program your internet will disconnect and reconnect INSTANTLY! as soon as you press the button.

    This program does not take forever to reconnect.


    VIRUS TOTAL UPDATED!


    Screen Shot:



    Instructions:

    1) Open ETap and Minimize

    2) Open combat arms and go into a game. WAIT 30 SECS or Atleast until 5 kills

    3) press "Page Up" and your internet will be completly disconnected if you see your teammates running in place you will know your disconnected.

    4) kill a bunch of people within 15 secs

    5) press "Page Down" your internet will be then reconnected instantly and you will have all the kills

    P.S This will not work if you get killed while tapping or! the people you kill die before you get to them.

    *NEW FEATURES**
    • Automatic Timer :P will connect back automatically
    • *CA Minimize BUG FIX! * :P
    Last edited by SpiKe86; 07-30-2009 at 03:04 AM. Reason: UPDATED! v2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostsbow View Post
    LOL... DUDE UR A GENIUS BRO.... U r a hacking god






  2. The Following 51 Users Say Thank You to SpiKe86 For This Useful Post:

    -DarkAngel-2 (08-01-2009),acpro12 (09-12-2009),alex444455555 (09-13-2009),AlienwareCA (10-07-2009),andyboy (07-30-2009),bleach1221 (09-06-2009),blind-king (07-30-2009),bobs__bees (07-30-2009),danman789 (10-18-2009),dead159 (08-16-2009),duderaccon (07-31-2009),edgardreis (07-30-2009),exsoulblade (10-01-2009),failtown (11-01-2009),FSASLEO (07-30-2009),FyreKills~ (09-12-2009),Ghty82 (09-04-2009),Grim (07-30-2009),h2dude (10-04-2009),Hackiscool (10-06-2009),HellzHalo (09-20-2009),japanese_dude (07-30-2009),jimmy4u888 (07-30-2009),juanru (09-18-2009),killer-c (07-30-2009),Kjsdx3 (12-21-2009),Maxin8r95 (09-27-2009),metalfrost (07-30-2009),MinimalKills (07-31-2009),nnguyen123 (10-13-2009),NrN (07-30-2009),Pancholandia (07-31-2009),phucu (07-31-2009),Pulgrey (10-04-2009),Rocco (07-30-2009),Shadowraccon (08-31-2009),shadowxeno (07-30-2009),SnowWolf115 (07-30-2009),SolidMario7 (09-24-2009),someone2244 (09-23-2009),supernova2131 (07-30-2009),suseke16 (07-30-2009),That0n3Guy (07-30-2009),thescarface2 (07-30-2009),X0Chocolate0X (07-30-2009),xXRickyZz (10-04-2009),yashmp4u (12-14-2010),yosty (08-25-2009),YoungFlip (07-30-2009),zackddd (07-30-2009),~.D@nGeR.~ (07-30-2009)

  3. #151
    bobs__bees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    326
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    35
    I got a few suggestions for this hack.

    1. Make the timer work! ( It just stays at 15seconds even if you try to set it to 20+ )

    2. Make it so you can disable the timer.

    3. Make it so it will NEVER stay disconnected for more then 61seconds. ( can be disabled )

    4. Make it so you can change the hot keys =).

    5. Thank you VERY much.

  4. #152
    SpiKe86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    153
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    135
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by bobs__bees View Post
    I got a few suggestions for this hack.

    1. Make the timer work! ( It just stays at 15seconds even if you try to set it to 20+ )

    2. Make it so you can disable the timer.

    3. Make it so it will NEVER stay disconnected for more then 61seconds. ( can be disabled )

    4. Make it so you can change the hot keys =).

    5. Thank you VERY much.

    Ill take that into consideration and the timer does work :> i tested it!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostsbow View Post
    LOL... DUDE UR A GENIUS BRO.... U r a hacking god






  5. #153
    bobs__bees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    326
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiKe86 View Post
    Ill take that into consideration and the timer does work :> i tested it!
    I tried it sets the time to 20.

    But when it goes active it skips straight to 15 >.<

    And now for me some times it dosent turn of my internet =/

    Other times it does.

  6. #154
    YoungFlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    I fixed my killing problem but now it says:
    "Your Account has been logged on from a different location. Your client will now close"
    Can anyone help me??

  7. #155
    SuperJKfried's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    60
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Use this in small maps like junkflea or deathroom
    @young flip
    I think u taped too long,dun get greedy
    EDIT:how long did u tap for?

  8. #156
    YoungFlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJKfried View Post
    Use this in small maps like junkflea or deathroom
    @young flip
    I think u taped too long,dun get greedy
    so dont go for 15 seconds?

  9. #157
    YoungFlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    @Super
    i tap for 15 seconds

  10. #158
    SuperJKfried's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    60
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    try doing it for 10 seconds,are you using wireless?
    Edit:if you d/c try taping less often,and use edit button

  11. #159
    YoungFlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    nope im using cord

  12. #160
    SuperJKfried's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    60
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Use edit button plox?
    Edit:try tapping every minute,tapping too much will make you d/c
    and if u d/c when you tap for 15 seconds,try 10

  13. #161
    SpiKe86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    153
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    135
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJKfried View Post
    Use edit button plox?
    Edit:try tapping every minute,tapping too much will make you d/c
    and if u d/c when you tap for 15 seconds,try 10
    I recommend tapping in a 140 kill game only about 5 times. and i'd spread them out as long as possible because gettin a bunch of kills is not gonna do you any good if u get disconnected.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostsbow View Post
    LOL... DUDE UR A GENIUS BRO.... U r a hacking god






  14. #162
    That0n3Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,137
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    You should make a timer that auto-reconnects after around 15 seconds, you should also be able to disable this function with a hotkey/button.

    Easy enough, just set the interval to 15000, and make the code do what the hotkey to reconnect you does.

    Just a suggestion.
    Quotes Hall of Fame

    Quote Originally Posted by martijno0o0 View Post
    ok, i got visual basic 2008 and i got some expirients but i need c++ to make hacks rigth?
    so i need c++ and my question is!?¿? where i dontload it? and is c++ a own program or a update for vb08?

  15. #163
    SpiKe86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    153
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    135
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by That0n3Guy View Post
    You should make a timer that auto-reconnects after around 15 seconds, you should also be able to disable this function with a hotkey/button.

    Easy enough, just set the interval to 15000, and make the code do what the hotkey to reconnect you does.

    Just a suggestion.

    Erm it does reconnect after 15 secs ) all u gotta do is press page up and it disconnects u .. 15 secs later ur back online. and umm i dont have that where u can disable it because u can hit page down and get back online at anytime.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostsbow View Post
    LOL... DUDE UR A GENIUS BRO.... U r a hacking god






  16. #164
    That0n3Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,137
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiKe86 View Post
    Erm it does reconnect after 15 secs ) all u gotta do is press page up and it disconnects u .. 15 secs later ur back online. and umm i dont have that where u can disable it because u can hit page down and get back online at anytime.
    Ahhh... didn't know you had that yet.
    Quotes Hall of Fame

    Quote Originally Posted by martijno0o0 View Post
    ok, i got visual basic 2008 and i got some expirients but i need c++ to make hacks rigth?
    so i need c++ and my question is!?¿? where i dontload it? and is c++ a own program or a update for vb08?

  17. #165
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Hey the tapping program works flawlessly for me but i don't think that 15 seconds is enough. Like im in Snow valley in Spy hunt and the spy is about 35 seconds away from me and me moving would blow my cover and i could get killed. so are you thinking about raising the time limit or making a User input for it. if you did it would help alot cuz i dont like havking to move my tower to pull out the plug and put it back in. thanks

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Combat Arms Hack [Working as of 6/25]
    By seph101 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 06:10 AM
  2. --RELEASE-- Chams+Wireframe+Speed (Working As 04/05/09)
    By Sir Nathan in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 03:21 PM
  3. Release New Hack YuuHUU WORK NOW ...
    By VipHacker7 in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 01:43 PM
  4. [Release]WRGH Stamina V1 (Works with new update)
    By nbr1dan in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 09:46 PM
  5. [Release] Stefan's trainer (Works after update 18/7)
    By sb1hng in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 12:18 AM

Tags for this Thread