OK, I know this was already posted by me, but I figured out that the ending banner removal was bugged up, so I'm posting a new one, but it still looks the same as the other one, but I will still post screenshot...
Virustotal. MD5: 2ffa62e753b188fa2d9b65c7e7f43f45
1. Make sure Combat Arms is closed...
2. Open the .zip file
3. Extract the file by using the following password: mpgh
and make sure there is no CAPS...
4. Open my program and click on what ever you want to turn it on... To turn one of them off, just click the button again... Notice: There will be a label next to the buttons to tell you the status...
5. Enjoy Semi-Hacking! USE ON BRUSH WOOD FOR BETTER USE!
6. To turn them off, just click the button again, and the labels next to the button will tell you if it is on or off!
HOPE I HELPED! Thanks me if I helped, if any bugs, please tell me here...
NOTICE: COMBAT ARMS MUST BE OFF TO TURN ON/OFF!!!!
THIS MAKES YOUR COMBAT ARMS CHARACTERS WHITE SO IT'S EASIER TO SEE THEM, MAINLY IN BRUSH WOOD!!