Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    luciferous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Devilish

    Lightbulb Tips and tricks of A Combat Arms veteran

    These are Some tips and tricks I have picked up from playing and reading posts on this forum, all rapped into one hopefully stickied post.

    The #1 thing every CA player should always do is be open to new strategy.

    Keep getting killed?
    A:try something new

    Game getting boring?
    A:try a new gun

    Experienced players will notice almost instantly what kind of player you are and will be able to predict what you will do.

    For example, when you are getting shot at and you need to reload or hide, it's always a good idea to run for cover. Thing is most people will then try to camp out there assailiant. WRONG thing to do. What you should do is as soon as you are done reloading or whatever start prefiring around the corner.You will most likely catch them sprinting to your camping spot.
    (This is a special scenario where aiming isn't needed)

    The second most important thing to do is to play to your style.

    Who gives a fuck whats fun or whats not, if you want to pwn some noobs you buy the right guns, the right attatchments, and the right armor.

    A "right" gun would be the g36e.
    Or the L96a1
    or even the m416
    or maybe even an ump

    All these guns are used by pro's and months of experience has shown them to be superior to other guns.
    Also don't worry about secondary, or nades. They won't do you much good.

    Buy a vest!
    I can't stress how important it is to buy a vest.
    Remember play to your style.
    If you want to rush, choose the light vest.
    If you want to tank, choose the heavy vest.
    Simple as that.

    #3 most important rule is AIM.

    Don't start shooting before you have even aimed at your target.
    It's a waste of ammo, and will most likely get you killed.

    Also if your gun has massive recoil don't spray that shit.
    rapid mouse clicks will do the job easier and quicker.

    And when you are spraying at your target, try not to predict when your enemy is dead. I see it time and again, someone thought someone would be dead because they have played for so long and know how many bullets it takes to kill a person. What those people don't always see is when that one guy with the heavy vest pops in and kills them because he takes longer to kill.

    #4 most important rule is to never camp for too long.

    Once you have killed someone chances are they know where you are and WILL try to kill you. Always be mobile. Never stay in a place to long.
    The camper never wins, remember that.

    Remember this and I promise you, you will see an improvement in your game.

    Edit: This is not a copy and paste of any other guide or post made by another member. I take full credit in making this.
    I know there is a stickied guide list to all guides made by people for this forum.
    This isn't a guide.
    These are tips and tricks to the game not guides, so please don't flame me on this.
    Last edited by luciferous; 08-03-2009 at 01:15 AM.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to luciferous For This Useful Post:

    JezuzKhrist (07-05-2012),schutz530 (08-10-2016),Sharpe (08-04-2009),Wolf (08-04-2009)

  3. #16
    luciferous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I sort of don't like it, not bad. But not my cup of tea. To write a guide you need to have a neutural mood (did I spell that right?) Anyways, you seems to base it onto your opinion. Like this.

    UMP is good.

    I disagree. I tink the UZI is better with the higher rate of fire.

    Pick these guns, they pwns anytime. I can pick another gun and just 'pwn' you with that.

    G36E is the best, I can use the AUG with the same effects as the G36, again. I pose no threats of offense to you. It's a very good high, but I really feels it just not that great to most people.
    And I respect your opinion. This is not a "guide" though.
    These are things I know for a fact that can help the average CA player.
    Personally I don't use the ump or g36e because I don't like them.
    When I use them I pwn all noobs and I know they are the best.
    My #1 rule is to be open to new strategy for a reason though. If you need to spray with an uzi then go for it, it's something new.

  4. #17
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by luciferous View Post
    And I respect your opinion. This is not a "guide" though.
    These are things I know for a fact that can help the average CA player.
    Personally I don't use the ump or g36e because I don't like them.
    When I use them I pwn all noobs and I know they are the best.
    My #1 rule is to be open to new strategy for a reason though. If you need to spray with an uzi then go for it, it's something new.
    Spraying with Uzi? We'll have to see, this mouse will have to kill my worst enemy it'd seems. :3

  5. #18
    hoodedsonny1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My humble abode.
    Posts
    266
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Mouzie we all know cat owns mouse anyday.
    also nice tips and tricks, will be helpful for the casual player I guess.

  6. #19
    Ghty82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Combat Arms Section, Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,451
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Angelic
    This didn't really help me much. We already know most of this.



    "I dream of a world where people are not judged by their post count but by their content of character." Me
    "Ask not what MPGH can do for you, But what you can do for your MPGH!"

  7. #20
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by hoodedsonny1 View Post
    Mouzie we all know cat owns mouse anyday.
    also nice tips and tricks, will be helpful for the casual player I guess.
    Tom and Jerry? :P

  8. #21
    Sharpe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dont worry about it
    Posts
    1,219
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    99
    Good guide
    Sexy sig ujelly?

  9. #22
    User1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Above the influence
    Posts
    4,085
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Crappy
    IMO the gun of choice is to the choice of the users. I have different opinions than many people. Like the I-Tech is horrible to a M416. Why? Because the M416 is a low recoil gun. Suited for long to medium range. I-Tech was made for CQC, not long range sniping. Also the UMP is a favorite although I have tried out the P90 and I'm sticked with it. The P90 is powerful and fast. I just aim high above the chest and just hold my mouse for a split second and he is dead. I don't tap with the P90 just beacuse its a not reliable to tap and get off guard when you missed.
    The G36 is a great gun, I loved it, untill I met the M416. G36 High recoil and unpredictable spread is impossible to aim with long range.
    L96 is a great third gun, but its not a one hit kill weapon as much with the silencer and is horrible for scoping IMO. I just leave the L96 out of my back pack unless I REALLY need it.

    2 Nades are really useful, but only if you have an advanced or utility back pack. In OMA you can throw the HE frag for a random strike and the default nade for tatical uses such as to bring off stalkers and flank them. I can't count how many times that second nade saved my life.

    Oh and to L96 users I don't reccomend using a surpresor, More than likely, your shot is going to leave the enemy on ~20HP or 1 HP. The surpressed sniper hit often gives the position away, my life was saved by non-tankers. Of course when you camp the S3 or S2 are really useful. S2 reduces the tracer round (I always depend on these when I'm getting sniped) and S3 reduices muzzle flair (I track these in snow valley, often the fog is too thick but you can see the muzzle flair in the tower a long range away)

    Whoops I just posted a huge body of text on my opinion on guns. Sry. But I don't wana delete my work
    Any donations would help


    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun


    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    Yes it is me... Yup Yup




Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Public Combat Arms Hacks and VIP Combat Arms Hacks Updated
    By krnstr33tball3r in forum Hack/Release News
    Replies: 1313
    Last Post: 12-05-2009, 12:16 PM
  2. How To Decrease Ping And Increase FPS In Combat Arms
    By TheKamikazes in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 04:18 AM
  3. Tips and tricks for CF players.
    By Rifleman2.0 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 10:06 AM
  4. FREE TIPS AND TRICKS ON HOW TO MAKE 784K A DAY...ONLY 20 PEOPLE CAN VIEW
    By Screenlooker in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-22-2009, 06:06 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 02:52 PM

Tags for this Thread