Thread: Need Help...

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    xkaram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Need Help...

    Your problem: Ok So when i Try to run an hack it can never fully inject (example... Item 1 Injected (1/2) As Far as it gets) and for most combat arms wont start. Any help?

    Operating system: XP

    The hack: D3hacks Public Hack, and These, And These, and there are more.

    screen shot(optional):


    Any more information you can give: I just need help.

    Thanks
    -xkaram

  2. #2
    d00ms33k3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    at a party
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    first post on the HELP THREAD

    and for the xfire and D3hacks Public Hack did you get the d3d9.dll from your System32 and put it in the same place as the hack?








  3. #3
    bigmills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by xkaram View Post
    Your problem: Ok So when i Try to run an hack it can never fully inject (example... Item 1 Injected (1/2) As Far as it gets) and for most combat arms wont start. Any help?

    Operating system: XP

    The hack: D3hacks Public Hack, and These, And These, and there are more.

    screen shot(optional):


    Any more information you can give: I just need help.

    Thanks
    -xkaram
    Pretty much have the same issue. Have tried darn near every hack and bypass on here and have yet to have one work. Depressing

  4. #4
    xkaram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by d00ms33k3r View Post
    first post on the HELP THREAD

    and for the xfire and D3hacks Public Hack did you get the d3d9.dll from your System32 and put it in the same place as the hack?
    No I used the one it came with and sorry for wrong section. I will try mine now.

  5. #5
    d00ms33k3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    at a party
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by xkaram View Post
    No I used the one it came with and sorry for wrong section. I will try mine now.
    k tell me how it works








  6. #6
    xkaram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by d00ms33k3r View Post
    k tell me how it works
    Nope got an error.. here is pic

  7. #7
    whitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,461
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    491
    Quote Originally Posted by xkaram View Post
    Nope got an error.. here is pic
    go to the combat arms general section.
    there i have a sticky on what error codes are what (-Error Code Guide-).
    then post your error code in the Help Thread and we can go from there.

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Need Help
    By shane11 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 05:29 AM
  2. [Help Request] Need help finding a Vindictus injector
    By VpChris in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 11:51 PM
  3. [Help Request] need help with mod
    By .:MUS1CFR34K:. in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 01:40 PM
  4. [Help Request] I need help~~!!!!
    By c834606877 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 02:12 AM
  5. [Help Request] need help with modding
    By BayBee Alyn in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 10:06 PM