Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Timmarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    212
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19

    My New Combat Arms Skin (Very bad)

    Hi, I made a skin. It's very bad. I can't make any screenshots because for some reason my shortcuts aren't working so I can't press Print Screen, can someone please post some for me then I'll edit my post and put it up, I'll even put your name in my post.

    Now, the X is a little offset, but you just have to press it.

    I took the X off of corndog, sorry Corndog.

    http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/e...80d-1249418780


    Credits:
    Timmarus
    Corndog5595
    ResHacker
    Last edited by Corndog; 08-20-2009 at 11:11 PM.

  2. #2
    weaselm01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bisbar Village, Russian Federation
    Posts
    1,216
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    290
    My Mood
    Bored
    Take a screen shot of it......And post it

    Sorry it is a Mandatory rule

  3. #3
    whtlight2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    202
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Doh
    i wannan see what it looks like first post a screenie

  4. #4
    ~Katlyn~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In A Box
    Posts
    333
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    170
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Are you SURE it WASNT LEECHED from THIS post (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...arms-skin.html), because it looks very copy+pasted.

  5. #5
    User1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Above the influence
    Posts
    4,085
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Broken virus link. Also plz don't repost my skins, if they are. (I'm not saying they are because I can't see)
    Any donations would help


    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun


    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    Yes it is me... Yup Yup




  6. #6
    comon trade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
    Broken virus link. Also plz don't repost my skins, if they are. (I'm not saying they are because I can't see)
    lol maybe if he posts some screens we can see
    This Needing Updating, So I updated it. Happy?

  7. #7
    Timmarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    212
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    I make my own skins, and as I said in the post, if you READ, I need you to give me a screenshot because I can't do it because my screenshot thing isn't working.

  8. #8
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,351
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,145
    maby thats why he's not posting a screenshot

  9. #9
    Timmarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    212
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Do you guys READ?!?!?!

  10. #10
    tyetye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lima Ohio
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    yo i cant download it or i would send u some screenies but yea

  11. #11
    User1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Above the influence
    Posts
    4,085
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Crappy
    I READ. I CAN"T GIVE YOU A SCREENSHOT. YOU HAVE TO GET IT YOURSELF OR PM SOMEONE TO DO IT FOR YOU.
    Any donations would help


    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun


    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    Yes it is me... Yup Yup




  12. #12
    Timmarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    212
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO. I WOULD PM YOU FOR IT.

Similar Threads

  1. New (Bad) Combat Arms Skin
    By User1 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 07:59 PM
  2. [tutorial]New Combat arms Glitch
    By Andyklk2009 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 03:06 PM
  3. Post your ideas for new Combat Arms Hacks here!
    By PyroCorona in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 06:16 PM
  4. New combat arms update?
    By assason99 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 12:43 PM
  5. New Combat Arms Haking Video #2
    By Drown2008 in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 06:25 PM

Tags for this Thread