1. Press the "Prnt Scrn" button.
2. Open Microsoft Paint. To do this, click Start > All Programs > Accessories > Paint. Click inside the white part of the screen.
3. Go to the Edit menu and click Paste or you can press and hold "Ctrl" and tap V.
4. Click File > Save As. In the box that pops up, change the "Save As Type" to PNG or JPG. Type in a filename for your image. Choose a place to save, like the Desktop, and click save.
5. You have now successfully taken a screenshot! If you want to send your image to somebody, simply attach the .png file that you just saved to an email and send it along. Alternatively, you can upload it onto the internet by visiting a site like TinyPic.com and ********* it.
In Windows Vista
1. In Windows Vista (except in Home Basic), there is a tool called the Snipping Tool.
* To open it, click on the start menu, type snip, then hit enter (the latest version of Windows Vista updates the search results as you type each letter).
2. Click on Snipping Tool.
3. The Snipping Tool opens, and a white mask is applied on the screen. In the drop-down menu for the 'New' button, choose from a free-form snip, rectangular snip, window snip, or full-screen snip.
4. In free-form snip mode, draw around the area you want to be captured. Drag a rectangle in rectangular snip mode. For window snip mode, select the window you want to capture. In full-screen mode, just selecting it from the drop-down menu makes the capture.
5. The snipped image is then opened within the Snipping Tool, but is also copied to the Windows clipboard for use in other applications.
When it comes to combat arms.
as you take the screen shot it saves it automaticly in the combat arms folder which can be found by: My Computer>disk c>nexon>combat arms
To post it up on mpgh
You click the INSERT IMAGE icon in the posting menu and you insert the url of your screenshots destination.
i got this from wikihow.
Last edited by czudej; 08-05-2009 at 04:04 AM.
This is your life and it's ending one second at a time.
This was made by a member in my section, the same principles apply for CA, All Hacks, must be uploaded through site, with Virustotal virus scan LINK not copied and pasted results. Screenshots of the hack are now MANDATORY. NO SCREENSHOT- NO APPROVAL.
To take a screenshot simply click the button named Prt Scr/SysRq
then open paint, click edit then paste, save as .PNG, and either upload through site or using one of the many picture upload sites.
NO OUTSIDE LINKS FOR DOWNLOADS EVER! FOR ANY REASON!