Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

Post *SOLUTION FIX FOR PEOPLE WHO CANT RUN COMBAT ARMS IN COMPATABILITY MODE*

Mod, it would be greatly appreciated and would help alot of people if you sticky this. I've been experimenting why some people can't run the combat arms launcher in compatability mode. I've found out why.

*VISTA USERS*

Click START (blue orb at the bottom left screen), on the right menu, usally located under your display picture click "Control Pannel".

Under the "Appearance and Personalization menu, click "Adjust screen Resolution" and set it as 16bit, if you already haven't, now at the control pannel menu, under Appearance and Personalization, click "Change Colour Scheme", and set it to "Windows Standard".

Now, left click your combat arms launcher, and in the compatibility tab, click whatever option you want, let's say windows 2000?, now under the settings tab, click "Run in 256 colour resolution". Now this is the hardest part, before the news loads quickly click "Start Game". Congratulations now you have got it running in Windows 2000 compatibility mode. Login, at the server channel this might turn black, no problem just press the "Start" button on your keyboard (Don't ALT TAB!) and then click Combat_Arms at the task tray, near the Start (Blue Orb).

If i helped please thank me, i take all credits for making this tutorial, remember PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON, it took me hours of experimenting.. Mod please sticky this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    huh ill try it out thx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12