Thread: VIRUS BEWARE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    Poif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    66
    My Mood
    Cold

    Angry VIRUS BEWARE

    Im just posting this thred to warn you all that my mums laptop had a virus. Our virus scanner didn't fix it and we had to reformat our whole computer. Becareful when you turn off your virus scan because u may never know. The hacks i was using was the TNT hack but im sure that wasn't it. I also ran the Xfire hack so beware!

    THE VIRUS FROM THE XFIRE HACK. RAN A VIRUS SCAN ON OTHER COMPUTER AND FOUND 20 TROJANS FROM THE XFIRE HACK! DO NOT DOWNLOAD!
    Last edited by Poif; 08-11-2009 at 07:36 AM.

  2. #16
    Poif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    66
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by hihiman1 View Post
    Could you tell me what this virus does?
    Im pritty sure it's from the Xfire hack but it fked up my mums vista laptop. At first some features didn't work, virus scanner wouldn't work, then it stopped working all together. Lucky my Xp computer is fine =P

  3. #17
    supernova2131's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under Your Bed
    Posts
    1,811
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Poif View Post
    Im pritty sure it's from the Xfire hack but it fked up my mums vista laptop. At first some features didn't work, virus scanner wouldn't work, then it stopped working all together. Lucky my Xp computer is fine =P
    There are no viruses in these hacks

  4. #18
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,352
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,145
    supernova... do u think virsues could be a typo of viruses?

  5. #19
    supernova2131's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under Your Bed
    Posts
    1,811
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Errm, possibly..

  6. #20
    timebomb99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    257
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Amused
    i doubt u got tha virus fron tha xfire. i have been using them 4 ages and my comp runs beautiful. i use avast av aswell

  7. #21
    Poif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    66
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by supernova2131 View Post
    There are no viruses in these hacks
    U sure because my anti virus Trend Micro Internet security pro detected 20 trojans in the Xfire hack. And my mums laptop seemed to have died after i tried out the Xfire hack.

  8. #22
    ahmad3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poif View Post
    Im just posting this thred to warn you all that my mums laptop had a virus. Our virus scanner didn't fix it and we had to reformat our whole computer. Becareful when you turn off your virus scan because u may never know. The hacks i was using was the TNT hack but im sure that wasn't it. I also ran the Xfire hack so beware!

    THE VIRUS FROM THE XFIRE HACK. RAN A VIRUS SCAN ON OTHER COMPUTER AND FOUND 20 TROJANS FROM THE XFIRE HACK! DO NOT DOWNLOAD!
    maybi u download an ather hack who was a virus and u dont see wat ather player say about it cose some nub are posting virus and say it a hack. cose im using tnt and xfire hack on 2 compu and nothing happen to them

  9. #23
    supernova2131's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under Your Bed
    Posts
    1,811
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Poif View Post
    U sure because my anti virus Trend Micro Internet security pro detected 20 trojans in the Xfire hack. And my mums laptop seemed to have died after i tried out the Xfire hack.
    Have you not heard of false viruses, try to inject TNT Chams, your AV will detect it as a virus, nao if you still think that we are leeching viruses, I say [EMPHASIS]GTFO BECAUSE WE AT MPGH HATE YOU[/EMPHASIS]

  10. #24
    Ghty82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Combat Arms Section, Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,451
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Trend Micro Internet security pro is a piece of shit please use a real antivirus that doesn't give false postives like Nod32 or AVG Free. The Xfire hack is detected as an unwanted application because it is packed using Themida. I have had it on my computer for months and no problems. You must have got the virus from somewhere else.



    "I dream of a world where people are not judged by their post count but by their content of character." Me
    "Ask not what MPGH can do for you, But what you can do for your MPGH!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Virus Scanner
    By Elmo in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 02:23 PM
  2. [Info] BEWARE OF VIRUS IN HACKS
    By KilljoyJr in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-08-2010, 07:01 PM
  3. Spammers Beware
    By A7X Oblivian in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:21 PM
  4. wpe pro contain VIRUS
    By loRdDevil in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 04:15 PM
  5. Anti Virus software
    By kyo in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2006, 08:29 PM

Tags for this Thread