Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 75 of 75
  1. #1
    kOrUpTeDxGaMER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Amazed

    What's so good with NX?!

    This is becoming a major issue with FREE Online games.

    As we already know, NX is virtual Nexon Cash we can buy to enhance our Combat Arms gameplay. But- theres a secret truth behind this stuff.


    NX is the most retarded thing i ever heard. NX is nothing but virtual points that can be easily deleted or ripped off. Nevertheless, it can be scammed easily by hackers. The reason NX is avaiable is because Nexon is so poor that it needs extra money by tricking little kids into buying NX for their "Games". Thats the reason there. Period. Its a way (Only Way) for Nexon to gain an extra "buck" off players. Now what do we get in return?? Read on....

    When you buy NX, its automatically added to your account. You can buy things that dont mean any value to anyone. I mean, what are NX for?? LOL. Useless Garbage developed by a retarded game developer company (Nexon). LOL. Like my adjectives? I bet you do!

    This "Nexon" company wants to make FREE Online games. In any dictionary, FREE games that means you get EVERYTHING avaliable in the game without paying a single penny. Then whats the NX doing here?? I thought this is a free game! Isn't it? I mean, its "FREE"..... PFFFT!!! FREE!! What good would NX do to the word "FREE"? NX costs over $10.00 USD. And with this economy going bad, NX is the LAST thing you want to buy.

    With NX purchased and added to your account, Kids like it, but Adults hate it! Nexon is nothing but a game company claiming to offer free online games. What do you get with your NX? To me, you get nothing but PURE GARBAGE. Lets see what people are buying with their NX:

    Lets say that Tommy got 10,000 NX from his birthday and he brought the Combat Arms merc. Hana for 30 days. Thats 5,900 NX. What do you get? A Merc Character that is 99% similar to the rest of the base characters. Nothing special! You get another "Base Character" that does no better than the original Base Characters. No speed enhacments, No armor change, nothing! You see the point!? This is like the same thing as buying a new house the SAME model as your current house! Its a waste of money!

    Then, he buys 4 supply cases; the total cost is 4,000 NX. 5,900 + 4,000 NX - 9,900 NX, which is ALL OF YOUR NX USED!

    Of course, that would be a waste of money if all of the supply cases are 1 day weapons... Big Deal! In 1 day, all of your NX is used already!

    What can you buy with $10 USD???? Well lets see this list:

    Food- 4 trip to McDonalds...
    Clothes - Shirt $4.99, Pants $5.99
    Bills- In this economy, you need to pay those....
    GAS (big one) - For Mom who works 24/7
    College - If you save it

    Above is a list of the things that are more important than NX. I bet you that you can think of better things to spend your money with.

    With that said, I hope you realize that your just buying a bunch of SHlT that is a rip-off. Nexon is tricking you kids to buy NX! They are ripping you guys off! There are better things to buy than NX.

    Here is the truth about Nexon that they dont want you to know:

    -Nexon is tricking people for their money!
    -Nexon is so poor, they thought of a way to make money by tricking kids into buying NX!
    -This is their ONLY way of making an extra "buck" off players!

    Hell, I may not be an adult, but at least I know whats right to buy, and whats wrong to buy....

    COPY AND PASTE THIS IF YOU GO AGAINST NX!!!!

    so sorry for putting in wrong place but no one ever looks at the disscusiions so sorry if i got ur hopes up

    i found it on nexon forums lol

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kOrUpTeDxGaMER For This Useful Post:

    ddd555 (08-16-2009),Rocco (08-16-2009),snotpig (08-16-2009)

  3. #61
    i7vSa7vi7y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    642
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    73
    The only reason i dont like NX is you only can have it for a short period of time.
    Like man if i spend real money on a FREE game i should get to keep it as long as i want.
    NX guns are beast but nexon said nx wouldnt effect gameplay. But everytime some1 has a nx gun somehow they own me.
    I bought a gun with nx and it pwned. It had basically no recoil
    .-_.Latest._-.

    Mods





    Title:Combat Arms
    Type:FPS Shooter
    Summary:There is no way IN HELLyour getting more than 10 kills unless you have hacks

  4. #62
    Dyvine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    it's called their "pay" , if u made a massive free online game, don't u want some sort of pay with it, by just programming?...sigh it's how they make money to support the whole free online gameplay

    lure babies!!!!

  5. #63
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenckaichi View Post
    Wow you can't have been worse at making a rant could you? You clearly say "garbage" and "tricking little kids" over and over again. Not mention "garbage" too. Oh and did i forget to say "tricking little kids"? Now onto my post.



    How come it's a big issue when it's not mandatory to buy things for FREE online games? It's your choice, not theirs. So in fact, this is not even an issue.



    Since we already know this why do you have to waste your time by repeating it for everyone?



    If this is the most retarded thing you've ever heard of, I wonder what you think about paying for VIP hacks. Pay to win? Wow so lame right?



    If it's so easy why don't you see many NX hacks out there? One word- Illegal.



    Do you own a company that makes little income and run a free game? How about paying money for servers? Or better yet, pay a bunch of people to update the game?



    And I thought the majority of Americans were dumb enough already, but you just blew them out the water. "little kids" aren't forced or tricked into buying NX. It's their choice, and their parents choice.



    Seriously, when has a game ever meant any value to us anyways?



    Didn't know that was the definition. But who am I to say anything about that. I've never read a dictionary that gives you the definition of two words at the same time.



    It is. Are you paying a single penny for the game right now? If you are, then you are the most hypocritical dude I've ever met.



    You need to work on your percentages. Because they're not the same as the base characters. If they were only 1% different, that would mean something significantly small. Like eye color changes. But no, the mercs get attribute boosts.



    America already has enough Obese people, we don't want to encourage anyone else to eat at McDonalds.



    I doubt the majority of people who buy NX have a place of their own. If they did, they wouldn't be using money for NX.



    Any woman who works 24/7 would already be dead. Lack of sleep does that to you.



    I doubt any "little kids" (as you like to reffer them as to) would even be thinking about saving $10 for the future and college.

    Anyways I'm done here. This thread shouldn't even be taken seriously.

    Your post is becoming racist to the American people, lay off.

    Not all of them eat at McDonald. That's like saying all Aussies fuck a kangaroo.

    See that hyprocite there?

    To clear things, Combat Arms is not a 'free game'. It's called a free-to-play. Seriously, get that right.

    Number 2, Nexon stated you have full rights to spend your money.

    Number 3, Nexon does not spam the shit out of you with BUY ME..BUY ME!!

    The only things you see is when you get to the game launcher, server section, or the EndingBanner.exe which most of us removes.

    Please, learn your stuff.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 08-16-2009 at 06:28 PM.

  6. #64
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by kOrUpTeDxGaMER View Post
    This is becoming a major issue with FREE Online games.

    As we already know, NX is virtual Nexon Cash we can buy to enhance our Combat Arms gameplay. But- theres a secret truth behind this stuff.


    NX is the most retarded thing i ever heard. NX is nothing but virtual points that can be easily deleted or ripped off. Nevertheless, it can be scammed easily by hackers. The reason NX is avaiable is because Nexon is so poor that it needs extra money by tricking little kids into buying NX for their "Games". Thats the reason there. Period. Its a way (Only Way) for Nexon to gain an extra "buck" off players. Now what do we get in return?? Read on....

    When you buy NX, its automatically added to your account. You can buy things that dont mean any value to anyone. I mean, what are NX for?? LOL. Useless Garbage developed by a retarded game developer company (Nexon). LOL. Like my adjectives? I bet you do!

    This "Nexon" company wants to make FREE Online games. In any dictionary, FREE games that means you get EVERYTHING avaliable in the game without paying a single penny. Then whats the NX doing here?? I thought this is a free game! Isn't it? I mean, its "FREE"..... PFFFT!!! FREE!! What good would NX do to the word "FREE"? NX costs over $10.00 USD. And with this economy going bad, NX is the LAST thing you want to buy.

    With NX purchased and added to your account, Kids like it, but Adults hate it! Nexon is nothing but a game company claiming to offer free online games. What do you get with your NX? To me, you get nothing but PURE GARBAGE. Lets see what people are buying with their NX:

    Lets say that Tommy got 10,000 NX from his birthday and he brought the Combat Arms merc. Hana for 30 days. Thats 5,900 NX. What do you get? A Merc Character that is 99% similar to the rest of the base characters. Nothing special! You get another "Base Character" that does no better than the original Base Characters. No speed enhacments, No armor change, nothing! You see the point!? This is like the same thing as buying a new house the SAME model as your current house! Its a waste of money!

    Then, he buys 4 supply cases; the total cost is 4,000 NX. 5,900 + 4,000 NX - 9,900 NX, which is ALL OF YOUR NX USED!

    Of course, that would be a waste of money if all of the supply cases are 1 day weapons... Big Deal! In 1 day, all of your NX is used already!

    What can you buy with $10 USD???? Well lets see this list:

    Food- 4 trip to McDonalds...
    Clothes - Shirt $4.99, Pants $5.99
    Bills- In this economy, you need to pay those....
    GAS (big one) - For Mom who works 24/7
    College - If you save it

    Above is a list of the things that are more important than NX. I bet you that you can think of better things to spend your money with.

    With that said, I hope you realize that your just buying a bunch of SHlT that is a rip-off. Nexon is tricking you kids to buy NX! They are ripping you guys off! There are better things to buy than NX.

    Here is the truth about Nexon that they dont want you to know:

    -Nexon is tricking people for their money!
    -Nexon is so poor, they thought of a way to make money by tricking kids into buying NX!
    -This is their ONLY way of making an extra "buck" off players!

    Hell, I may not be an adult, but at least I know whats right to buy, and whats wrong to buy....

    COPY AND PASTE THIS IF YOU GO AGAINST NX!!!!

    so sorry for putting in wrong place but no one ever looks at the disscusiions so sorry if i got ur hopes up

    i found it on nexon forums lol
    That guy is a poor whining faggot. All I got from this is ,"My mom won't lend me her credit card so im bitching".

  7. #65
    kay911kay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    788
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Amused
    Nx is a waste of ppls time like its 1 hour of ur life for something that u can waste in 1 day buying and the items u get they onyl last for like 30 days with 10k nx (talking about specilist).Honestly i ratherjust buy the items with fake gp like u can get the 90 day 17k nx super magnum l9 when u can probably get a chance at it with 5k fake gp buying sniper supply case.

    Though if i win a lottery that would be a whole different thing lol :P
    But the truth about ppl buying nx is they dont care about the factor money



    This thread is also useless aalready posted and no one is forced to buy nx or waste their money
    only WOW does that which is 11$ month
    Last edited by kay911kay; 08-16-2009 at 07:50 PM.

  8. #66
    Tenckaichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Your post is becoming racist to the American people, lay off.

    Not all of them eat at McDonald. That's like saying all Aussies fuck a kangaroo.

    See that hyprocite there?

    To clear things, Combat Arms is not a 'free game'. It's called a free-to-play. Seriously, get that right.

    Number 2, Nexon stated you have full rights to spend your money.

    Number 3, Nexon does not spam the shit out of you with BUY ME..BUY ME!!

    The only things you see is when you get to the game launcher, server section, or the EndingBanner.exe which most of us removes.

    Please, learn your stuff.
    It's obviously the truth. USA is the dumbest country. And to add to this, I'm an American, so it's pretty hard to be racist to my Ethnicity right? So please stop assumning I'm racist.

    If you can't take the truth, don't bother replying to me.

    And the Aussie thing was just terrible. Don't ever say something that stupid.

    Anyways I never said ALL Americans eat there. If I said so, please quote me so I can apologize. And you can also read on the internet that McDonalds is a serious issue we have here in America. It's gotten way too many people fat. Not to mention all the lawsuits agains McDonalds because they make people fat.

    Edit
    America is the dumbest country in the world, to Japanese and European people, sixth graders in America would be like first graders or second graders in the European and Japanese countries. In Russia and Serbia they learn multiplication up to 16 in first grade! And what's the point of kindergarten? To prove that we're smart when we're really not?

    P.S. Russia is one of the smartest countries in the world
    I'm just quoting this because I want to prove my point.
    Last edited by Tenckaichi; 08-16-2009 at 08:15 PM.

  9. #67
    ghostsbow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wherever The Wind Takes Me =) haha
    Posts
    710
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Amazed
    LOL im with the Anti-Nexon people but..... Dont fucking spam it every week I think the people get the point now 0.o

  10. #68
    iFooL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Fremont,California
    Posts
    68
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5

    WOOT

    yeah i so friggin agree with this guy!!!!! well i agree with him because i'm trying really hard to hack and if i do buy nx it'ss jsut be a waste!!!

  11. #69
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenckaichi View Post
    It's obviously the truth. USA is the dumbest country. And to add to this, I'm an American, so it's pretty hard to be racist to my Ethnicity right? So please stop assumning I'm racist.

    If you can't take the truth, don't bother replying to me.

    And the Aussie thing was just terrible. Don't ever say something that stupid.

    Anyways I never said ALL Americans eat there. If I said so, please quote me so I can apologize. And you can also read on the internet that McDonalds is a serious issue we have here in America. It's gotten way too many people fat. Not to mention all the lawsuits agains McDonalds because they make people fat.

    Edit

    I'm just quoting this because I want to prove my point.
    I never said, I can't handle it. I'm saying, tone it down a little. Honestly, I felt bad about the Aussie thing, so that's my fault. But you basing it on opinions rather then facts, the reason why European and Asian children are 'smarter' because of the more days they have. In Japan, you only get Sundays off or Holidays (Or a day off I think). In France, you get Wensday off and you work on Saturday too. Also, if you look at the records, students in Japan have a much high suicide rating then American kids because of the heavy stress they have. Again, I am not trying to start anything. I hope you understands. I like a good debate.

  12. #70
    alfonso951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In A House In Southern California
    Posts
    966
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenckaichi View Post
    It's obviously the truth. USA is the dumbest country. And to add to this, I'm an American, so it's pretty hard to be racist to my Ethnicity right? So please stop assumning I'm racist.

    If you can't take the truth, don't bother replying to me.

    And the Aussie thing was just terrible. Don't ever say something that stupid.

    Anyways I never said ALL Americans eat there. If I said so, please quote me so I can apologize. And you can also read on the internet that McDonalds is a serious issue we have here in America. It's gotten way too many people fat. Not to mention all the lawsuits agains McDonalds because they make people fat.

    Edit

    I'm just quoting this because I want to prove my point.
    WRONG! your still considered a racist even if you hate your own kind. Just like Hitler.

  13. #71
    tooktheriver2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    395
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Sick
    yeah this should be stickyed man nice

    http://www.rew ards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=1235684
    remove the spaces, and click on the link on top for free nx!!

  14. #72
    geti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    141
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Amused
    man wdf is wrong with you?
    im all for flaming nexon but you dont have to go full out shitarded about it...
    gtfo of mah forums before i steal ur account on CA

  15. #73
    alanw718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Lets say, if you like Combat Arms, Nexon makes weapons that are better then the ones you buy for gp so then you go and get nx wasting you money :]

  16. #74
    tye381's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Have you checked in your moms room ?
    Posts
    137
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Scared
    if you dont like nx dont buy it simple as that

  17. #75
    juan1212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by vlight123 View Post
    i only buy nexon cuz is fun and the gun is cool and better and plus is not my money. I get nexon cash for free

    How u get it Free?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. What is a good UCE for Combat Arms?
    By Espada242 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 04:10 PM
  2. What is a good free program to use to make sigs?
    By Megakilla77 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 01:47 AM
  3. Cvars and Dvars what can be done with them?
    By rustyxb in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 04:47 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-22-2007, 03:40 PM
  5. Its not fair whats all sites doin with vip crap..
    By lironf17 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 08:12 PM

Tags for this Thread