Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 39
  1. #1
    n3m1s1s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Torontonomnomnomom
    Posts
    1,754
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    232
    My Mood
    Fine

    Talking Undetecting LaBe1_Trainer_v4.2

    Hey guys i was googling free opk and found this Trainer... Hope you guys can test this. I think this is patched so if it is you know... bypass... Just inject the bypass alone and run teh hack!

    Virus Scan: Virustotal. MD5: 20ae71341a6fb9bb2329d247f8747022 Suspicious File




    Screenshot:

    Thank me if this worked for you!

    DO NOT FLAME!! I kNOW THIS IS OLD!!! TRY TO UNDETECT IT!!


    P.S. I know nothing about codin and this is not mine



  2. #16
    whitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,461
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    491
    don't close this thread.
    just because someone asks for it to be closed doesn't mean close it.
    it actually could work if we had a good bypass.

    and no a minion didn't fail.
    i was testing this out and trying stuff.
    "my job".

  3. #17
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    well...the addresses change every post. its highly unlikely this will work.

  4. #18
    tooktheriver2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    395
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Sick
    yeah so did it work ???????/

    http://www.rew ards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=1235684
    remove the spaces, and click on the link on top for free nx!!

  5. #19
    weaselm01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bisbar Village, Russian Federation
    Posts
    1,216
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    290
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by whitten View Post
    don't close this thread.
    just because someone asks for it to be closed doesn't mean close it.
    it actually could work if we had a good bypass.

    and no a minion didn't fail.
    i was testing this out and trying stuff.
    "my job".
    If the Person that Made This Thread asks for it to be closed we need to close it!

    So person who posted this Thread have you changed your mind and wanting it to stay open now?

    Don't criticize on how i am doing as a Minion.

    I have been doing great while you have been gone

  6. #20
    Legify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    subway
    Posts
    964
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    485
    My Mood
    Sad
    There is a difference from patched and detected...
    patched means it wont ever work, end of story
    detected means you can use a bypass and it will work.

  7. #21
    tooktheriver2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    395
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Sick
    so do the adreses work or wat?

    http://www.rew ards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=1235684
    remove the spaces, and click on the link on top for free nx!!

  8. #22
    Jimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    4,575
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    647
    Quote Originally Posted by Legify View Post
    There is a difference from patched and detected...
    patched means it wont ever work, end of story
    detected means you can use a bypass and it will work.
    so legify is this patched or dectected u tell me

  9. #23
    whitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,461
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    491
    Quote Originally Posted by weaselm01 View Post
    If the Person that Made This Thread asks for it to be closed we need to close it!

    So person who posted this Thread have you changed your mind and wanting it to stay open now?

    Don't criticize on how i am doing as a Minion.

    I have been doing great while you have been gone
    i never criticize you so stfu.
    and i have been doing great at 4 in the morning when you weren't active for like 4 days.

    anyways you wanna argue about doing a good job im not the person to aruge with cause i personally don't give a fuck what you do.
    i do my job and you do yours.
    if you don't test hacks before you approve them, you obviously aren't doing you job correctly.
    don't put words in my mouth please.

  10. #24
    warrick983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Weed, California. Look it up
    Posts
    866
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Happy
    They have patched the game so much since that hack came out.
    It could possibly work

    Thanks for the sig Miyama Yuna
    Respect List:
    Gourav (XD)
    Arunforce
    Dave
    SheGotIt
    -GOD-
    Obama
    Miyama Yuna
    Corndog

  11. #25
    Jimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    4,575
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    647
    Quote Originally Posted by whitten View Post
    i never criticize you so stfu.
    and i have been doing great at 4 in the morning when you weren't active for like 4 days.

    anyways you wanna argue about doing a good job im not the person to aruge with cause i personally don't give a fuck what you do.
    i do my job and you do yours.
    if you don't test hacks before you approve them, you obviously aren't doing you job correctly.
    don't put words in my mouth please.
    whoa whoa whoa u guys are minions the first thing u do is stick together stop arguing plz

  12. #26
    Legify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    subway
    Posts
    964
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    485
    My Mood
    Sad
    yeah, I say approve if it doesnt work too bad

  13. #27
    Jimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    4,575
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    647
    Quote Originally Posted by Legify View Post
    yeah, I say approve if it doesnt work too bad
    legify i heard u were coiming out with a final bot is that true

  14. #28
    Legify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    subway
    Posts
    964
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    485
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydang09 View Post
    legify i heard u were coiming out with a final bot is that true
    what? No, and fuck you.

  15. #29
    dugindog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    jasper mn
    Posts
    189
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Twisted
    it works
    with my injector

  16. #30
    Banned4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,256
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    he said he google it if u want it so bad google it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. ESP/Chams For BHD 1.5.0.5 Arugs 1.2m: Undetected
    By sf0d in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 03:31 PM
  2. Cheat engine detected/undetected (I am confused!!!)
    By Logica in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-16-2008, 06:16 AM
  3. Undetected Ce
    By fastbullet in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-19-2007, 08:02 AM
  4. create a cheat undetectable ??
    By leesan in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 10:56 AM
  5. Undetected WPE
    By Krilliam in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-19-2006, 11:11 AM

Tags for this Thread