Thread: LOLOLOL BAN!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 93
  1. #1
    NeverBorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    stealing from the cookie jar
    Posts
    1,569
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    563
    My Mood
    Pensive

    LOLOLOL BAN!!

    lol, i just logged on to ca and went into recruit server and started hacking the hell out of some noobs. then i got a 'ca pop-up' saying the connection to the server has ended. i force killed ca using task manager and i restarted ca. i tried logging in, and it turns out i got perma-banned from ca by an administrator.

    account stats: 41k gp, 30-day l96a1 with 30-day s3 supressor, ]30-day itech reflex sight scope, 30 day s3 supressor, 30-day extended clip II ] for m416 (default weapon)

    account rank was CSM1, anybody know how to unban a perma-ban?

  2. #16
    Lolerz56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your closet!!!
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    117
    My Mood
    Inspired
    lol that happend to me in maple story...

  3. #17
    startdriveturn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Laura Prepons V - 13+
    Posts
    193
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by iHolyElement View Post
    :s btw this is random but my school blocks MPGH.net for ilegal hacking/criminal activity
    lmao...
    lol.
    everyone should take that as a compliment
    we are noticed
    and we are proud!
    Rofl

  4. #18
    NeverBorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    stealing from the cookie jar
    Posts
    1,569
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    563
    My Mood
    Pensive
    thanks for the info guys (i really don't care that i'm banned, i'll just make another account. but if it costs one call to nexon to get it back, i can do that.)

    anybody know the unban number for combat arms?

  5. #19
    warrick983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Weed, California. Look it up
    Posts
    866
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverBorn View Post
    thanks for the info guys (i really don't care that i'm banned, i'll just make another account. but if it costs one call to nexon to get it back, i can do that.)

    anybody know the unban number for combat arms?
    Check there site, might have it. Look under contact info on Nexon.com or comatarms.com

    Or email

    Thanks for the sig Miyama Yuna
    Respect List:
    Gourav (XD)
    Arunforce
    Dave
    SheGotIt
    -GOD-
    Obama
    Miyama Yuna
    Corndog

  6. #20
    startdriveturn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Laura Prepons V - 13+
    Posts
    193
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverBorn View Post
    thanks for the info guys (i really don't care that i'm banned, i'll just make another account. but if it costs one call to nexon to get it back, i can do that.)

    anybody know the unban number for combat arms?
    Heres there Phone numbeR: 1-213-858-5930

    "This is Nexon America"
    Have fun
    and say that i said Fk You!

  7. #21
    urukillora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    872
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by iHolyElement View Post
    :s btw this is random but my school blocks MPGH.net for ilegal hacking/criminal activity
    lmao...
    LMAO WERE FKING FAMOUS BISHES!!!!!
    ON TOpic: um rly dont wanna be a bitch never born and i do respect u but..
    U FKING SCARED ME TO FKING DEATH OMFG. I JUST GUT SERVER ENDED SHET THIS MORNING AND NEVER TRIED PLAYING AGAIN. AND I HAD CHAMS ON. THIS THREAD MADE ME FKING THINK I GOT BANNED AND MADE ME ALL FKING SCARED. why am i scared? cause i hack on my main.
    Never Born and others i am very sry but i had to express my feelings....
    again i am truly sry for the flame and complain
    I KNOW WAY MORE FKING ANIMES THAN U DO SO DONE MISS WITH ANIME SHET ON ME
    If u want advises on anime i will glad to help u. Just gimme what kind of anime u want
    This pic is from Code Geass. If u didnt watch it yet, go watch it. If u hate it, dont talk to me. I watched both seasons 4+ times....
    [img]http://smileyrainbow.files.*********.com/2008/10/code_geass_r2.jpg[/img]

  8. #22
    warrick983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Weed, California. Look it up
    Posts
    866
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by urukillora View Post
    LMAO WERE FKING FAMOUS BISHES!!!!!
    ON TOpic: um rly dont wanna be a bitch never born and i do respect u but..
    U FKING SCARED ME TO FKING DEATH OMFG. I JUST GUT SERVER ENDED SHET THIS MORNING AND NEVER TRIED PLAYING AGAIN. AND I HAD CHAMS ON. THIS THREAD MADE ME FKING THINK I GOT BANNED AND MADE ME ALL FKING SCARED. why am i scared? cause i hack on my main.
    Never Born and others i am very sry but i had to express my feelings....
    again i am truly sry for the flame and complain
    Its ok, we can get through this.

    Also lol, lets all phone Nexon at the same time or order a thousand chicken vajittas and send them to nexon HQ address

    Thanks for the sig Miyama Yuna
    Respect List:
    Gourav (XD)
    Arunforce
    Dave
    SheGotIt
    -GOD-
    Obama
    Miyama Yuna
    Corndog

  9. #23
    3004161's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    209
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    LOL.... FAIL!

  10. #24
    startdriveturn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Laura Prepons V - 13+
    Posts
    193
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    In Love

    LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by warrick983 View Post
    Its ok, we can get through this.

    Also lol, lets all phone Nexon at the same time or order a thousand chicken vajittas and send them to nexon HQ address

    Lol your saying that like NeverBorn got cancer and we are all in the
    Waiting room
    " We can get through this,were together"
    lol..
    so orginal

  11. #25
    warrick983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Weed, California. Look it up
    Posts
    866
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by startdriveturn View Post
    Lol your saying that like NeverBorn got cancer and we are all in the
    Waiting room
    " We can get through this,were together"
    lol..
    so orginal

    Yeh, one strong group.
    Choobs are like the ummm

    I was going to get racist for a second but nvrmind.

    Thanks for the sig Miyama Yuna
    Respect List:
    Gourav (XD)
    Arunforce
    Dave
    SheGotIt
    -GOD-
    Obama
    Miyama Yuna
    Corndog

  12. #26
    NeverBorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    stealing from the cookie jar
    Posts
    1,569
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    563
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by urukillora View Post
    LMAO WERE FKING FAMOUS BISHES!!!!!
    mpgh.net is on the internet. i'm on the internet. extremely excited noob voice: OMG OMG OMG I'M F4M0US!!!! G3T TH3 N3W5P4P3R, W3 H4V3 W0RK T0 D00!!111

    Quote Originally Posted by startdriveturn View Post
    Heres there Phone numbeR: 1-213-858-5930

    "This is Nexon America"
    Have fun
    and say that i said Fk You!
    thanks, i'll call em later, lol. business hours... fuck that
    Last edited by NeverBorn; 08-17-2009 at 10:48 PM.

  13. #27
    urukillora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    872
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverBorn View Post
    mpgh.net is on the internet. i'm on the internet. extremely excited noob voice: OMG OMG OMG I'M F4M0US!!!! G3T TH3 N3W5P4P3R, W3 H4V3 W0RK T0 D00!!111



    thanks, i'll call em later, lol. business hours... fuck that
    um calling at the buisness number at a non toll free number will just make u loose money for calling... u should considered it. Or u could just go there. Their HQ is at LA brining ure complains there well also work because thier staff will actually answer u. Just say maybe u guys detected my fraps or hypercam.
    I KNOW WAY MORE FKING ANIMES THAN U DO SO DONE MISS WITH ANIME SHET ON ME
    If u want advises on anime i will glad to help u. Just gimme what kind of anime u want
    This pic is from Code Geass. If u didnt watch it yet, go watch it. If u hate it, dont talk to me. I watched both seasons 4+ times....
    [img]http://smileyrainbow.files.*********.com/2008/10/code_geass_r2.jpg[/img]

  14. #28
    Jimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    4,575
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    647
    i will not be banned 21000 nx

  15. #29
    NeverBorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    stealing from the cookie jar
    Posts
    1,569
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    563
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by urukillora View Post
    um calling at the buisness number at a non toll free number will just make u loose money for calling... u should considered it. Or u could just go there. Their HQ is at LA brining ure complains there well also work because thier staff will actually answer u. Just say maybe u guys detected my fraps or hypercam.
    wait... what? btw, i live like 4 states away. calling nexon would be easier. may'be i'll just egg their HQ from my house...

  16. #30
    urukillora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    872
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydang09 View Post
    i will not be banned 21000 nx
    my maple got banned while it had 49k nx on it. Also i know someone that got banned with 183k nx from maple and I HAVE SEEN THE ACCOUNT.YES I DID.
    I KNOW WAY MORE FKING ANIMES THAN U DO SO DONE MISS WITH ANIME SHET ON ME
    If u want advises on anime i will glad to help u. Just gimme what kind of anime u want
    This pic is from Code Geass. If u didnt watch it yet, go watch it. If u hate it, dont talk to me. I watched both seasons 4+ times....
    [img]http://smileyrainbow.files.*********.com/2008/10/code_geass_r2.jpg[/img]

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hi I need a ban bypass
    By Tru_Power in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 08:51 AM
  2. Getting Around Ban?
    By f50fan in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 02:32 PM
  3. Banned Image
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 05:05 PM
  4. Am I Banned?
    By TsumikiriX in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 10:45 PM
  5. War Rock - First Ban?
    By arunforce in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 10:11 AM

Tags for this Thread