Thread: LOLOLOL BAN!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 93
  1. #1
    NeverBorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    stealing from the cookie jar
    Posts
    1,569
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    563
    My Mood
    Pensive

    LOLOLOL BAN!!

    lol, i just logged on to ca and went into recruit server and started hacking the hell out of some noobs. then i got a 'ca pop-up' saying the connection to the server has ended. i force killed ca using task manager and i restarted ca. i tried logging in, and it turns out i got perma-banned from ca by an administrator.

    account stats: 41k gp, 30-day l96a1 with 30-day s3 supressor, ]30-day itech reflex sight scope, 30 day s3 supressor, 30-day extended clip II ] for m416 (default weapon)

    account rank was CSM1, anybody know how to unban a perma-ban?

  2. #46
    NeverBorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    stealing from the cookie jar
    Posts
    1,569
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    563
    My Mood
    Pensive
    eh.. combat arms is getting boring. you guys know any other good fps games?

  3. #47
    startdriveturn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Laura Prepons V - 13+
    Posts
    193
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyy23 View Post
    Nexon fails, ban pub hackers but not VIP hackers.
    wow..every choob repeats wht i say...
    ..RAWR

  4. #48
    moho401's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in your closet with... THE CREEPY MONKEY!
    Posts
    180
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Bored
    LOL I GOT AN IDEA!!!! appeal to your ban go send an email asking why u got banned when they respond saying u were hacking say u havent been on in a few days and some1 hacked u it worked 4 me on RS a few years ago XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD X D X-D!!!!>X-D

  5. #49
    bloddyapache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,273
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by startdriveturn View Post
    ROFLMAO
    HAHAH DUDE
    YOU GOT SCREWED..
    NEXON IS CHECKING THE SERVERS OFTEN
    CAUSE OF THE RANK HACKS AND P LEVELING
    OH DUDE
    just call them
    make up so BS
    i heard that 90% of the time it works
    sorry for laughing
    idk there # though./
    if you need the number its on the website and here it is i got it from the web site its from cali (213)858-5930
    add me on psn ---> vlackops

  6. #50
    Banned4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,256
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by moho401 View Post
    LOL I GOT AN IDEA!!!! appeal to your ban go send an email asking why u got banned when they respond saying u were hacking say u havent been on in a few days and some1 hacked u it worked 4 me on RS a few years ago XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD X D X-D!!!!>X-D
    you think they are 5?

  7. #51
    Mrwafflez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I wasnt IP banned btw i just made a new account

  8. #52
    iHolyElement's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    i can design a nation.
    Posts
    826
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Yeah hacking other computers is, but not the simple memory editing carried on in gamehacking. It's been proven in court. Any program you edit on ur personal computer is completly legal. Its only illegal if you mess w/ someone else's computer. And even then FBI doesnt even consider getting involved unless there's over 5000 dollars in damages.
    then again in Nexon's eyes hacking there game is ILEGAL. for them though.

  9. #53
    bloddyapache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,273
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Banned4life View Post
    you think they are 5?
    also just go 2 the forums and asked why they banned u and tell them it was your friend playing with your account and he was hacking it worked for me my second options was calling them
    add me on psn ---> vlackops

  10. #54
    dynehima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inside the nipples of the Gnome I use to prop up my Kitchen Table.
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Well, yeah everyone says call them and give a BS story. Then what? What are you gonna say? Everyone here is too fuckin lazy to come up with a good story. Here are some approaches you can use, and I suggest you make the phone call after shooting a load.

    1. In a confused manner, tell them you got banned and wanna know why, when they tell you because of a hack, tell them you don't understand. You were using a hack on your computer, yes, but it had nothing to do with Combat Arms. You were using [insert personal choice for hack here] for [insert personal choice for program here], and you believe that the hackshield must have picked it up. Or it might have affected your client in some way. Mind you, it has to be a believable hack, or something that can actually affect the client in some way.

    2. Call in an angry voice, telling them to pull up your account info and demanding that they un-ban you. This is most likely not gonna work, but oh well. Use some offhand reason here.

    3. Call them in a confused manner but as for the excuse, try telling them that you are running on a shitty system that has always had viruses and when you have to update Combat Arms, you have to re-initialize your system, perform de-fragmentation, system clean up, 3 different anti-viruses, sacrifice a Chicken to Ultra Chicken, or some such bullshit like that that shows your system is totally fucked. If further pressed for info, add that you multi-client with another game or try to run Mabinogi at the same time, and you do this on a hope and a prayer.

    ..... and yes, I did say "Shoot a load". BECAUSE WHEN IS IT EVER A BAD TIME OR PLACE?! o3o

    oh an btw, OBAMA'S SIGGY IS CRAP COMPARED TO MINE D< I has the power of SUPER LEONIDAS WORLD 300!!! And please forgive my second one... ;-;
    Last edited by dynehima; 08-18-2009 at 01:12 AM.

  11. #55
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Yeah hacking other computers is, but not the simple memory editing carried on in gamehacking. It's been proven in court. Any program you edit on ur personal computer is completly legal. Its only illegal if you mess w/ someone else's computer. And even then FBI doesnt even consider getting involved unless there's over 5000 dollars in damages.
    Acutally, you're wrong. If you studied contracts or computer hacking/system hacking like Legify knows and the basics of what I know from the military.


    When create a account, you're signing a contract. The conract asks that you can't alters/hacks the memory of the game. AKA: Gamehacking.

    Sense, you break that contract, you're reliable to be sued or even worse, place in federal court.

    Also you're logic is wrong. If I allowed my little brother to create an account on my PC and put a password on it. I can easily hack into it, it is my computer. But, I agreed to let him use it and create his own little space. Just because it is my PC does not mean I have rights to alters or touch his things.

    Game cracking/hacking is a common thing. You think just because you're altering files on your PC isn't doing any harms. If I took a game. lets say my favorite game. Heart of Iron 2, I crack the game as an .iso and releases it to friends, familes, etc. However, I broke the law, I cracked a game that clearly is not suppose to be cracked, altered, or give away to the public with or without money.

    That is why the torrent site. Piratebay.org (Not a hacking site, so I am safe). Is being sued a lot because of companies.

    Simply put, hacking of any kind is illegal in many nations, states, or local area.

    Another great example is the fact of your rights of an owner. Unbeknown to you, you signed a contract with Microsoft/Apple Inc. You're using thier product, not yours. Anything you use, isn't yours.


    Another example is the use of chemicals, I am sure we use chemical to kill bugs, but making bombs is. "Okay, because it is in my yard and I brought the chemicals". It is not legal, again. You do not own the PC, the companies does. If Microsoft wanted to rejects your rights to use their systems. They have full rights.

    Okay, no more education stuff.

    Sorry for the long post!

    -Mouzie

  12. #56
    Banned4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,256
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by bloddyapache View Post
    also just go 2 the forums and asked why they banned u and tell them it was your friend playing with your account and he was hacking it worked for me my second options was calling them
    why in the world would they trust you? dont even bother calling they are not going to unban u no matter what unless u call the cops on them

  13. #57
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Hopes, someone read my post. :/

    EDUCATION ROCKS D:<

  14. #58
    Banned4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,256
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Hopes, someone read my post. :/

    EDUCATION ROCKS D:<
    Reply!! i posted something important

  15. #59
    dynehima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inside the nipples of the Gnome I use to prop up my Kitchen Table.
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Fuck education o3o All it does is make you work in a big empty office, with huge windows, coffee on demand, a secretary with an unusually long tongue......


    ...... I just made myself cry..... ;-;

  16. #60
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by dynehima View Post
    Fuck education o3o All it does is make you work in a big empty office, with huge windows, coffee on demand, a secretary with an unusually long tongue......


    ...... I just made myself cry..... ;-;
    I acutally served in the military and earned a degree as a medical officer.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hi I need a ban bypass
    By Tru_Power in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 08:51 AM
  2. Getting Around Ban?
    By f50fan in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 02:32 PM
  3. Banned Image
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 05:05 PM
  4. Am I Banned?
    By TsumikiriX in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 10:45 PM
  5. War Rock - First Ban?
    By arunforce in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 10:11 AM

Tags for this Thread