Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 69
  1. #1
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy

    Testing Your Intelligant/Wisdom

    For now on, I will be asking question to the people in this section. I'm tired of seeing the Combat Arms stuff. So, I am creating this thread to tests your intelligant and wisdom.

    You'll get no prize, other then knowing you outsmarted other.


    The first question of this week is:

    'A person once said, that a circle have no beginning.' Why or why not?

    Simply put, you did not start the circle beginning just merely drawning it.

    Here is another question: Sense people are cracking at the first one. "Is the brain everlasting? Why or why not?"



    Please comments on what you think. The winner with the best one will be award. "Smart Ass of the Week".

    Come on people lets see those brain kicks in.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 08-22-2009 at 06:57 PM.

  2. #46
    Barcode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    838
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Lurking
    pi does have an end, its been calculated to about 1 million decimal places.
    .: Favorite:.


  3. #47
    ShadeRecon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    257
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    In Love
    There is no purpose of HumanKind its just another animal if you said whats the purpose of living? There also is no purpose just live be happy sad what ever doesn't change anything. K think of it this way a human dies what happens to the envirermont nothing only the family are sad but SAD MEANS NOTHING just another feeling.
    Games I played :
    To many to be listed

  4. #48
    Hagerad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Erm i should know this one..... Come on think..... Aww i got nutin
    Posts
    2,623
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    284
    My Mood
    Confused
    the brain is neverending because knowledge can be obtained with everything u do and make a lesson out of so basicly there is no means to intelegince
    Ex warrock minion


  5. #49
    User1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Above the influence
    Posts
    4,085
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Crappy
    There is no circle. A circle could never exsist. A circle is just a large triangle fan (people with D3D9 hooks should kno what I'm talking about). A circle is not round. It never exsisted. Everything in this world is a line. Or many lines. Or billions of lines. Imagine the circle on your computer screen. Now every pixel is 1 atom big. So its very like a circle. But if you zoom in on the atomic scale. It isn't a circle. It is just a few billion lines. So a circle never exsisted. Therefore it can't have a beggining or an end because it dosen't exsist.
    Any donations would help


    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun


    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    Yes it is me... Yup Yup




  6. #50
    ShadeRecon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    257
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    In Love
    which ever lasting do you mean it keeps going or the brain never dies? well if it means keeps going then yes it always does the brain never stops the parts of the brain hear,see,and feel notice that u can never not do any of those (unless you die) you will always hear something if not u can see something if u cant do those you can feel something your brain will never stop working
    Games I played :
    To many to be listed

  7. #51
    ShadeRecon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    257
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by combatnoob3 View Post
    A Circle has no end, wen you go a round you simple keep going, you can go for many many times around the stupid circle and it will never end, that is because it is connected, it dosnt end, it just comes around. What goes around comes around.

    Ow my head aches, can someone explain to wat i said
    you mean when something is connected to eachother it never ends because the lines are conected lets change the shape to a rectangle start at the first line then go to the 2nd then 3rd then 4th when u get to the 4th you go back to the 1st then you go to 2nd... so there is no end to a rectangle it just goes back where u started (that is not the beginning its just where u started to count)
    Games I played :
    To many to be listed

  8. #52
    Insomniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,171
    Reputation
    1056
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    the brain is not everlasting cus if u left it with a bunch of rats and fly's it'd be gone by morning

    or if u die it'll rot away (ure pic)

  9. #53
    bocacapo123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    looking at ur mom taking a shower
    Posts
    120
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    84
    My Mood
    Mellow
    The circle starts at one point and finish in the same point, that makes it 360º. the circle has no end. You keep going, going and going around, becauce the "line" not "lines" are conected in that point, that makes it no ending. Think of a rat going round a circle(with walls) he cant escape of that circle becauce it doesnt have a finish line or "an end".

    My ass hurt of being sitting here thinking of this
    PRESSING THANKS BUTTON WONT KILL U (if u didnt notice im trying to make u press it)


  10. #54
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by bocacapo123 View Post
    The circle starts at one point and finish in the same point, that makes it 360º. the circle has no end. You keep going, going and going around, becauce the "line" not "lines" are conected in that point, that makes it no ending. Think of a rat going round a circle(with walls) he cant escape of that circle becauce it doesnt have a finish line or "an end".

    My ass hurt of being sitting here thinking of this
    How is the walls made then?


    How can a circle have a start and a end?

    If you make a circle do you start it when a pen?


    By drawining a circle you started the process and end the process.

    Or is it?

  11. #55
    Hamish94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    168
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Innocent
    OMG MY SMARTNESS LVL IS OVER NINE THOOOOOOUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAANNNNDDDDD! Just from viewing this thread

    Edit: a Circle is a reflection of ones soul, as it will keep on adding onto its self, to make itself complete, however the circle is already complete and needs some hacks to see this, that is why the circle is a member of MPGH
    Last edited by Hamish94; 08-22-2009 at 10:11 PM.



    Creds to RPB93 for my awesome siggy, Thanks Bro

    http://www.prize rebel.com/index.php?r=2801039

    ^hit it up for free prizes and shit yo

  12. #56
    thorax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I'm back.




    King you're wrong, why is the Pi neverending? A pie is 3.14. Not a diffrent number each times.

    Why is it never ending?



    Pi is infact never ending. 3.14 is it rounded to 2 decimal places. It is known as a irrational. The most accurate form is found as 355⁄113. You do divide those numbers and find that it wont end because there is no pattern.

    This is pie to the nearest 100k digits. Just to prove its not just 3.14

    http://www.angio.net/pi/digits/100000.txt











  13. #57
    User1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Above the influence
    Posts
    4,085
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Pi never ends because the circle dosen't exsist. You cant prove something that dosen't exsist.

    I FKIN WIN! lol
    Any donations would help


    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun


    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    Yes it is me... Yup Yup




  14. #58
    drgnforce9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Little To The Left
    Posts
    873
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    267
    My Mood
    Dead
    mouzie this is kinda oxymoronic based on the fact that you are testing intelligience yet you spell like a 4 year old. Just sayng its kind of funny.
    ReSpEcT LiSt:
    WarPathSin666
    Thank me if i helped.
    Flame me if i didnt.
    Hate me because im awesome.


  15. #59
    RoflMyWaffle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gone fishin'
    Posts
    774
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Umm a circle HAS no beginning? Haha grammatically incorrect???

  16. #60
    drgnforce9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Little To The Left
    Posts
    873
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    267
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by RoflMyWaffle View Post
    Umm a circle HAS no beginning? Haha grammatically incorrect???
    ^
    l
    l
    thats basically what i said
    ReSpEcT LiSt:
    WarPathSin666
    Thank me if i helped.
    Flame me if i didnt.
    Hate me because im awesome.


Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Share]Test your development skills
    By mnpeepno2 in forum Coders Lounge
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 01:09 AM
  2. [Share]Test your development skills
    By mnpeepno2 in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 11:10 AM
  3. TEST YOUR ENGLISHSomething I made when I was bored
    By dubs in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 04:38 AM
  4. Test your skills
    By Cancelled in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 11:55 AM
  5. Test your aim for combat arms
    By skull100 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 10:07 PM

Tags for this Thread