How are you today? This fan is saving my ass and water is cool after a hot day. Slushies arn't bad either. BUT. I am not here to talk about that. Or anything. Or actually I'm actually talking about my next possible release. My AFK Bot V1.
Which I know only a small population would EVER be interested. Now, I have failed to re-structure it. Which I plan to do when I'm back in the states. Now. Here are the features:
1. AFK Bot (Duh)
2. Aimbot Ready, if any coder is willing to help me with this please PM me. I need a coder, most welcome is VB so it can directly be IN my code (then I will need to semi-reconstruct my code). Although if you can provide an external aimbot NOT RK'S I will be happy to accept it. (Perferably with source code so I can make sure it isn't leeched)
3. No need to force end program. Just press and hold escape and it should end. (I'm finishing up on that. I have put that in a small part of the program already, I will finish it on the other half later).
4. It double taps the enter key. Makes it more aimbot compatible. Not sure how this will effect the user end.
5. Should crash less often. It crashed often because of the un-organized code and I didn't space out the threads so they usually made the program look like it was hanged. (It just took up too much resources)
Now as I stated above. I will need someone to provide me with a pixel aimbot. I want it from a actual coder or trusted member (300+ posts). If anyone is willing to contribute your program will be included, seperately ran. Unless you provide VB source code I will put your username and anything else within the program.
Right now my to-do list is:
1. Find a aimbot program (NOT RAGE's)
2. Fix up GUI to look cool
3. Finish implenting the ability to stop the program with a button
4. Let selected people test out my program (DON"T PM ME I ALREADY HAVE PEOPLE.)
5. A ton of other shit.
This should be released in a few days.... Although final testing might make a major set-back because of bugs found :/
Anyway. This is my report on my stuff. I worked a long time to code an aimbot but it can't work for me.
Sank You Come Again!
Update: Fully finished button exit. Also forgot to mention this uses a resolution detection system to make it able to adapt to many other add-ons.
Update two: GUI. Sexyyy