Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    alexrules057's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Above the Rainbow under the grass and Up Your ASS!
    Posts
    238
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Tired

    [Semi-Release] Problems?

    Ok i've been reading most of the new threads lately and have noticed people saying the same thing over and over again and just spamming. Due to this 'spam' mods have been closing down threads like crazy so im here to give you some tips to prevent this... LISTEN UP! BTW I named this thread Semi-Release to get peoples attention sorry if it wasn't what you were looking for. ~Enjoy

    1. If someone posted before you and has the same problem, do not, I REPEAT DO NOT!, post "i heve te exact sme probl3m plz help!" Just wait for them to respond with a answer and maybe 2-3-4 pages later then you can bring the topic back up or better yet keep waiting

    2. Patience is the key. I know some new threads with new hacks released might make you anxious to find out if it works or not so this is what pisses me off the most... "OMFG u nub u can't even get LNK TA WURK u NUBZ" A Mod has to approve the link ok... Don't keep spamming that

    3. Instead of the above try to find useful things such as figure out ways to make the program work. Then post your findings and people will respect you for it.

    4. Never, EVER, EVER, EVER, Double post. It is annoying and most people say the same thing instead EDIT your previous post if its on the same page.

    5. Respect other MPGH users and refrain from starting fights in HACK-Based threads it gets really annoying not only to other users trying to post things but also could get you a infraction, which is NOT a good thing.

    6. Restrain yourself from mass Flaming. I know some people are annoying/post rude comments or maybe even hacks that don't work. Be nice and calmly explain that the hack does not work or that your having troubles with it and almost 98% of the time someone will be there to help you.

    7. You ready? This is a big one!

    Have FUN!!!
    Relax and have a good time in the forums. Talk about things hack related in the specified Hack based forums. Talk about other stuff in the General/Spam/ext. forum

    PS: I probably know this has been posted before and I am sorry. But please inform me because then I will be glad to contact a Forum Mod to delete this thread. Have anything else to add PM me or leave a short comment and I will be glad to add it to the list and leave credits.

    ~!Thanks and have Fun Hacking!~
    Last edited by alexrules057; 08-26-2009 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Few things
    Get banned - hacking
    Get banned - Glitching
    100 posts
    200 posts
    300 posts
    Get thanked 20times in any# of posts


    .:Latest:.

    --------------------------------------------------

    ~Credits~::.Zakurna.::
    --------------------------------------------------




    Mega-HTML-Basics-Thread
    Thank me if I helped=Cookies for yu!!!
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...50#post1043350

    http://www.fl4sh.com/#/playlist/view...f15d0cb2a9939/

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to alexrules057 For This Useful Post:

    dcarcher (08-27-2009)

  3. #2
    Killerskillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    377
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Cool
    lol Nice release hope some people can read it

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Killerskillz For This Useful Post:

    dcarcher (08-27-2009)

  5. #3
    alexrules057's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Above the Rainbow under the grass and Up Your ASS!
    Posts
    238
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Killerskillz View Post
    lol Nice release hope some people can read it
    Thanks I just want people to realize what they are doing to certain threads.
    Get banned - hacking
    Get banned - Glitching
    100 posts
    200 posts
    300 posts
    Get thanked 20times in any# of posts


    .:Latest:.

    --------------------------------------------------

    ~Credits~::.Zakurna.::
    --------------------------------------------------




    Mega-HTML-Basics-Thread
    Thank me if I helped=Cookies for yu!!!
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...50#post1043350

    http://www.fl4sh.com/#/playlist/view...f15d0cb2a9939/

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to alexrules057 For This Useful Post:

    dcarcher (08-27-2009)

  7. #4
    User1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Above the influence
    Posts
    4,085
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Crappy
    6. Restrain yourself from mass Flaming. I know some people are annoying/post rude comments or maybe even hacks that don't work. Be nice and calmly explain that the hack does not work or that your having troubles with it and almost 98% of the time someone will be there to help you.
    The choobs are really lucky I actually risist flaming. Or else you will see choobs crying to their momies every time they post something...



    nice to see you take the time to do this. Of course if you didn't leach it. lol
    Any donations would help


    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun


    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    Yes it is me... Yup Yup




  8. The Following User Says Thank You to User1 For This Useful Post:

    dcarcher (08-27-2009)

  9. #5
    alexrules057's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Above the Rainbow under the grass and Up Your ASS!
    Posts
    238
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
    The choobs are really lucky I actually risist flaming. Or else you will see choobs crying to their momies every time they post something...



    nice to see you take the time to do this. Of course if you didn't leach it. lol
    Well off topic-Going to bed

    I didn't leach it took me bout 30m-1 hour (Tv gets you distracted easily)
    Anyways thanks~ I hope that a Mod could close this thread if its qualified for a sticky when it reaches about 3-6 pages/maybe less. Thanks see ya
    Get banned - hacking
    Get banned - Glitching
    100 posts
    200 posts
    300 posts
    Get thanked 20times in any# of posts


    .:Latest:.

    --------------------------------------------------

    ~Credits~::.Zakurna.::
    --------------------------------------------------




    Mega-HTML-Basics-Thread
    Thank me if I helped=Cookies for yu!!!
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...50#post1043350

    http://www.fl4sh.com/#/playlist/view...f15d0cb2a9939/

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to alexrules057 For This Useful Post:

    dcarcher (08-27-2009)

  11. #6
    zlavik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ƵĻÆVÍĶ
    Posts
    839
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Angelic
    >.> wrong section n00b this section is for hack releases >.>!!!!!!!!!!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to zlavik For This Useful Post:

    dcarcher (08-27-2009)

  13. #7
    Tenckaichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    And things like this always appear here >_>

    I don't see how it's your job to help everyone. Though we all know they wont stop doing what they do just because someone made a thread like this one.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tenckaichi For This Useful Post:

    dcarcher (08-27-2009)

  15. #8
    NeverBorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    stealing from the cookie jar
    Posts
    1,569
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    563
    My Mood
    Pensive
    thanks for saying this, many members have said stuff like this, but yours is nice and neat, easy for the choobs to understand. the only thing is, once they see what kind of thread this is, they'll just exit out of it. but GJ dude :P

    Quote Originally Posted by zlavik View Post
    >.> wrong section n00b this section is for hack releases >.>!!!!!!!!!!
    you guys just posted the exact same thing (the two posts above me), lmao. did you even read this?

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to NeverBorn For This Useful Post:

    dcarcher (08-27-2009)

  17. #9
    alazysob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Pfft ..

    Sounds like a wanna-be minion to me. 90% of what you said is either in MPGH's user agreement junk or just common forum sense.

    But good job anyway ..

    /pats head

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to alazysob For This Useful Post:

    dcarcher (08-27-2009)

  19. #10
    mariofan901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hanging in CA section/Helping.
    Posts
    772
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by alexrules057 View Post
    Ok i've been reading most of the new threads lately and have noticed people saying the same thing over and over again and just spamming. Due to this 'spam' mods have been closing down threads like crazy so im here to give you some tips to prevent this... LISTEN UP! BTW I named this thread Semi-Release to get peoples attention sorry if it wasn't what you were looking for. ~Enjoy

    1. If someone posted before you and has the same problem, do not, I REPEAT DO NOT!, post "i heve te exact sme probl3m plz help!" Just wait for them to respond with a answer and maybe 2-3-4 pages later then you can bring the topic back up or better yet keep waiting

    2. Patience is the key. I know some new threads with new hacks released might make you anxious to find out if it works or not so this is what pisses me off the most... "OMFG u nub u can't even get LNK TA WURK u NUBZ" A Mod has to approve the link ok... Don't keep spamming that

    3. Instead of the above try to find useful things such as figure out ways to make the program work. Then post your findings and people will respect you for it.

    4. Never, EVER, EVER, EVER, Double post. It is annoying and most people say the same thing instead EDIT your previous post if its on the same page.

    5. Respect other MPGH users and refrain from starting fights in HACK-Based threads it gets really annoying not only to other users trying to post things but also could get you a infraction, which is NOT a good thing.

    6. Restrain yourself from mass Flaming. I know some people are annoying/post rude comments or maybe even hacks that don't work. Be nice and calmly explain that the hack does not work or that your having troubles with it and almost 98% of the time someone will be there to help you.

    7. You ready? This is a big one!

    Have FUN!!!
    Relax and have a good time in the forums. Talk about things hack related in the specified Hack based forums. Talk about other stuff in the General/Spam/ext. forum

    PS: I probably know this has been posted before and I am sorry. But please inform me because then I will be glad to contact a Forum Mod to delete this thread. Have anything else to add PM me or leave a short comment and I will be glad to add it to the list and leave credits.

    ~!Thanks and have Fun Hacking!~
    Sry i cant read walls of text without colors

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to mariofan901 For This Useful Post:

    dcarcher (08-27-2009)

  21. #11
    Katie_Perry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,089
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    175
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Wrong Section...! Not suppose to be here.

  22. #12
    jijee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    177
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    42
    My Mood
    Bored
    4. Never, EVER, EVER, EVER, Double post. It is annoying and most people say the same thing instead EDIT your previous post if its on the same page.
    This rule is mostly applied for the server's ''health'' as I knew from another forum (Hiveworkshop.com - warcraft3 modding community). And yes editing is better, it keeps the server safer from spams.

  23. #13
    alexrules057's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Above the Rainbow under the grass and Up Your ASS!
    Posts
    238
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by alazysob View Post
    Pfft ..

    Sounds like a wanna-be minion to me. 90% of what you said is either in MPGH's user agreement junk or just common forum sense.

    But good job anyway ..

    /pats head
    Wanna be minion my ass i don't care if I'm a minion or not. I just wanna help and if you wanna flame go do it somewhere else not here...

    @Yuerno
    See this is the shit im talking about... Read the rest of the thread someone posted that SO DONT KEEP POSTING THE SAME THING I KNOW ITS WRONG FORUM I POSTED IT HERE FOR SOME VIEWSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by alexrules057; 08-27-2009 at 08:07 AM.
    Get banned - hacking
    Get banned - Glitching
    100 posts
    200 posts
    300 posts
    Get thanked 20times in any# of posts


    .:Latest:.

    --------------------------------------------------

    ~Credits~::.Zakurna.::
    --------------------------------------------------




    Mega-HTML-Basics-Thread
    Thank me if I helped=Cookies for yu!!!
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...50#post1043350

    http://www.fl4sh.com/#/playlist/view...f15d0cb2a9939/

  24. #14
    213374u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    stop trying to be a mod, cos ure failing HARD

  25. #15
    alexrules057's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Above the Rainbow under the grass and Up Your ASS!
    Posts
    238
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by 213374u View Post
    stop trying to be a mod, cos ure failing HARD
    ... Im not trying to be mod just trying to get a sticky... And some respect and right now people cant stop being fags and respect others for trying to do something to help...
    Get banned - hacking
    Get banned - Glitching
    100 posts
    200 posts
    300 posts
    Get thanked 20times in any# of posts


    .:Latest:.

    --------------------------------------------------

    ~Credits~::.Zakurna.::
    --------------------------------------------------




    Mega-HTML-Basics-Thread
    Thank me if I helped=Cookies for yu!!!
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...50#post1043350

    http://www.fl4sh.com/#/playlist/view...f15d0cb2a9939/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Semi Release]G36E to UZI
    By HaX4LiFe! in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-09-2010, 02:04 PM
  2. [semi-release]Snowvalley map (green)
    By HaX4LiFe! in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 10:03 PM
  3. [Semi-Release] M16A3 to TAR21
    By danakroyd in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-23-2010, 12:50 PM
  4. [Semi-Release] HOW TO AVOID DEATH ZONES
    By alexrules057 in forum Combat Arms Glitches
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 04:30 AM
  5. [Handout/Semi release]
    By trip in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 04:11 PM

Tags for this Thread