Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 616
  1. #1
    Jimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    4,575
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    647

    [RELEASE]Combat Arms Ultimate Vista Hack Pack

    Created By ddd555

    Instructions

    First download and extract

    Then run perx as admin (perx added by me his injecter was crap)

    Click where it says gunz.exe if it says that change it to Engine.exe but if its already Engine.exe leave it

    Put it in order from d3d9.dll EliteHackBasterds.dll NBspeedhack.dll then Bypass.dll

    Then on your desktop right click combat arms look for properties then look for the tab compadiblity change that to windows 95

    Run Headshot.exe then Run Combat Arms

    Then a little box will pop u that is the speed hack quickly switch that 2.0 to 1.3 and hit ok if you didnt do it in time alt tab then switch it to 1.3 then hit enter

    Alt tab bak into combat arms hit Insert and chose your chams

    Then enter game and pwnn


    Hacks Included:

    Chams(customiable)creds to ddd555
    headshot aimbot
    crosshair
    wireframe
    speedhack

    Here are the Screenshots Step by Step:

















    Virus Scan:VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan - Result

    False postives Have Fun


    new udated image to prove this does not fail (neverborn is a choob leecher stop fking flaming)

    ok aimbot removed
    Last edited by Jimmy; 09-02-2009 at 11:17 PM.

  2. The Following 88 Users Say Thank You to Jimmy For This Useful Post:

    11vlad11 (10-26-2009),123snipy (09-09-2009),3-sum (10-29-2009),3sum (10-23-2009),agematters (10-16-2009),andrew08 (10-30-2009),andrewgammill (09-03-2009),austin4324 (10-01-2009),Bakes41 (10-10-2009),Beliinzo (09-13-2009),bodubodu (09-23-2009),bunker34 (09-06-2009),chaval (10-22-2009),cheezetrix (09-17-2009),clashbanger101 (09-03-2009),combatnoob3 (09-22-2009),Constantine81 (09-20-2009),cru0 (10-23-2009),Dark501 (09-27-2009),darkonezu (09-10-2009),DJNoob (09-12-2009),donveto1 (09-25-2009),dura2 (10-03-2009),DutchLaurens (10-27-2009),echoz0r (09-22-2009),eddshomie12345 (09-03-2009),Flared (09-10-2009),gaige72 (09-13-2009),gtfo (09-29-2009),hamoo6 (09-04-2009),higogeta (09-30-2009),hjc333 (09-06-2009),ilovegplanet (09-20-2009),indokido009 (09-05-2009),jrflock2 (09-21-2009),kai3345 (04-18-2010),Kawakun (09-03-2009),kevspad1 (09-11-2009),killakid666 (10-23-2009),Killinmachinery (10-02-2009),Kounter (09-22-2009),L0lZ (09-12-2009),leonil3 (09-03-2009),LethalMentality (09-28-2009),loquendo (09-10-2009),lt-major-t (09-11-2009),Meuze (09-20-2009),miflorence (10-06-2009),mogging (09-29-2009),monsterbed (09-20-2009),my80chevette (10-06-2009),nhatpham45 (09-25-2009),NOOB (06-21-2011),nsigounis (09-29-2009),obama#2 (09-30-2009),omgwdh (09-11-2009),Opk4Life (12-13-2009),pain (09-02-2009),Pavilion360 (09-18-2009),playgames3 (09-03-2009),renne (10-11-2009),reza (09-20-2009),rmman (10-01-2009),rzcabrera (09-30-2009),shankz (09-19-2009),slacroix91 (10-11-2009),Slimjim0617 (09-20-2009),sneezing panda (09-29-2009),sniper672 (09-05-2009),Soldier789 (10-28-2009),Sovex5 (12-13-2009),Stephuziu (10-06-2009),taylor88 (09-03-2009),TehLaw (09-06-2009),thechipmyster (10-03-2009),thekingbx (12-21-2009),thekingbx321 (09-10-2009),Tierrize (09-21-2009),tigersoldier (09-21-2009),Unbroken1 (09-03-2009),victorsoon (09-11-2009),WhatsAHack (09-27-2009),Whizdude (09-03-2009),williampaija (09-24-2009),winke33 (10-11-2009),worm (09-19-2009),xxjoker (10-27-2009),yellowtrack44 (09-17-2009)

  3. #211
    Ajw9301's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    why do the chams dc for me after 1 game? i have 64 bit vista do i have to run in certain admin mode?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ajw9301 For This Useful Post:

    NOOB (06-21-2011)

  5. #212
    clashbanger101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ~!~!~MPGH~!~!~
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajw9301 View Post
    why do the chams dc for me after 1 game? i have 64 bit vista do i have to run in certain admin mode?
    Run injector and CA as an admin and try using windows 2000 comp. on CA

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to clashbanger101 For This Useful Post:

    NOOB (06-21-2011)

  7. #213
    El Narco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydang09 View Post
    Created By ddd555

    Instructions

    First download and extract

    Then run perx as admin (perx added by me his injecter was crap)

    Click where it says gunz.exe if it says that change it to Engine.exe but if its already Engine.exe leave it

    Put it in order from d3d9.dll EliteHackBasterds.dll NBspeedhack.dll then Bypass.dll

    Then on your desktop right click combat arms look for properties then look for the tab compadiblity change that to windows 95

    Run Headshot.exe then Run Combat Arms

    Then a little box will pop u that is the speed hack quickly switch that 2.0 to 1.3 and hit ok if you didnt do it in time alt tab then switch it to 1.3 then hit enter

    Alt tab bak into combat arms hit Insert and chose your chams

    Then enter game and pwnn


    Hacks Included:

    Chams(customiable)creds to ddd555
    headshot aimbot
    crosshair
    wireframe
    speedhack

    Here are the Screenshots Step by Step:

















    Virus Scan:VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan - Result

    False postives Have Fun


    new udated image to prove this does not fail (neverborn is a choob leecher stop fking flaming)

    ok aimbot removed
    it d/c after one game

    SUCKS

  8. #214
    nick358's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    it quarentined 1 item and detected it when i scanned it with mcafee, so i dont trust this and the reason it dc's people is the aimbot.

  9. #215
    dogboy708's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    463
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by nick358 View Post
    it quarentined 1 item and detected it when i scanned it with mcafee, so i dont trust this and the reason it dc's people is the aimbot.
    lol, fail. you trust mcafee AND you complain an injector is detected by mcafee

  10. #216
    nick358's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    mcafee is better then your crapy anti virus.

  11. #217
    dogboy708's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    463
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by nick358 View Post
    mcafee is better then your crapy anti virus.
    how cute. choob thinks he is teh shit


    kaspersky, pretty good shit. mcafee is about as useful as a spastic kid in a glass house

  12. #218
    l0l1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    thanks alot...appreciated

  13. #219
    Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้
    Posts
    5,828
    Reputation
    506
    Thanks
    892
    this doesn't work, patched i think..

  14. #220
    kay911kay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    788
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Amused
    Works but dcs after 1 game
    McAffee free trial edition or boughten addition
    or is it the came with the comp edition.
    If its the came with the comp editioin nick u fail even avg is better
    And its not the aimbot
    dc after 1 game fail

  15. #221
    Jimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    4,575
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    647
    this is a hack not a virus remover stay on topic ppl

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmy For This Useful Post:

    agematters (10-16-2009),obama#2 (09-30-2009)

  17. #222
    123snipy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Tired
    YO MAN thnx soooo very much for these hacks they work completely well ^_^ only last for one gay tho, tho thats fine with me

  18. #223
    SoonToBeVIPHacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    WTF???

    does this hack still work?? ???????????????????????[GVIDEO][/GVIDEO]

  19. #224
    loquendo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Cynical
    idk if it has something to do with the hacks but since i check the disable visualthemes box it stop d/c me......once again idk if im just lucky or this has something to do with the hacks......anyways i will try em tomorrow to see if they still work fine xD...thanks!

  20. #225
    SomeDude123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    441
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    nice release and nice Dynasty Warriors wallpaper

Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Combat arms ultimate tool / hack pack
    By Jarppi in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 03-18-2010, 01:16 PM
  2. Combat arms ultimate tool / hack pack
    By Jarppi in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 10:25 PM
  3. [Release] Combat arms ultimate tool / hack pack
    By Jarppi in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 09:14 PM
  4. [RE-POST]Combat Arms Ultimate Vista Hack Pack
    By Xkill in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 09-13-2009, 06:59 PM
  5. Combat Arms Ultimate Vista Hack Pack
    By BR4ND0N in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 12:34 AM

Tags for this Thread