Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 60
  1. #1
    Coder.DiasII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In My World
    Posts
    1,511
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,758
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    • Registered - February 03, 2012
    • Contributor since August 05, 2014



    CombatArms Brasil


    PointBlank Brasil


  2. The Following 59 Users Say Thank You to Coder.DiasII For This Useful Post:

    acir2010 (12-31-2013),amarkhanyan (12-30-2013),amoresctkm (12-31-2013),annonymous-oxide (12-30-2013),Arsol (01-19-2014),asscold (01-01-2014),batzor (12-31-2013),BLEEfly (12-31-2013),BornAfox (12-31-2013),Bsebt (12-31-2013),Ch40zz-C0d3r (12-31-2013),ChuckBoone (12-31-2013),combatarms9913 (12-31-2013),CombatAromsHa (12-31-2013),CombatRebel (01-01-2014),Deion (12-31-2013),DERPHARD3R (12-31-2013),Drakeagro (12-31-2013),Ferbylvl45 (12-31-2013),final-legacy (01-02-2014),fun2k1ll (12-31-2013),Gamefreak91 (12-31-2013),Geilerhengst83 (12-31-2013),HackerforU (12-31-2013),Hedox123 (01-01-2014),iamhiiphop (12-31-2013),iblackcurry (12-30-2013),Its Shreddie! (01-01-2014),justforlulz (12-31-2013),KeMichie (12-31-2013),Killstreak567 (12-31-2013),klk11 (12-31-2013),kmilocaos (12-31-2013),malgidimal (12-31-2013),Mraetz (12-31-2013),mrdeathz (12-31-2013),nabil341 (12-31-2013),negromixes (12-31-2013),ngareh (01-01-2014),obandouski (01-01-2014),Optrous (12-31-2013),pDevice (01-04-2014),prospedz (01-01-2014),rjiangncma97 (12-31-2013),Skaterforeva1 (12-31-2013),skillenator (12-31-2013),skillkill (12-30-2013),smallchim123 (01-02-2014),SosaSmoke (01-28-2014),stankid2013 (01-01-2014),strony (12-31-2013),TayefBDPro (01-01-2014),TheDouche (12-31-2013),TiffanyX (01-03-2014),tjstoner420 (12-30-2013),Wastinrounds (12-30-2013),XAzzassinX (12-31-2013),zero1g (12-31-2013),| ∞ | (12-31-2013)

  3. #31
    ericphe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    hack injects, menu loads but i can't activate the hacks? any fix?

  4. #32
    | ∞ |'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a white van.
    Posts
    3,302
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by ericphe View Post
    hack injects, menu loads but i can't activate the hacks? any fix?
    Did you run the injector as admin and press Insert in game?

  5. #33

  6. #34
    raylex12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Angelic

  7. #35
    | ∞ |'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a white van.
    Posts
    3,302
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by raylex12 View Post
    the injector fine but not show up i dont see the menu men ? why
    Oh my gosh your English is hard to read. I'm assuming you mean when you inject into the game, you don't see the menu. First, make sure you're running the injector as administrator. Second, make sure you use a good injector; I recommend PerX. And lastly, make sure you are on the correct Combat Arms version. (Make sure you're playing NA instead of some other CA version).

  8. #36
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada :)
    Posts
    3,435
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    1,056
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by raylex12 View Post
    the injector fine but not show up i dont see the menu men ? why
    Press "Instert" and the menu will show also make sure you run it as Engine as well it should be showing up I just tested it and the hack works perfectly for me, reply back if it works so I can know or help you.

  9. #37
    raylex12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by | ∞ | View Post


    Oh my gosh your English is hard to read. I'm assuming you mean when you inject into the game, you don't see the menu. First, make sure you're running the injector as administrator. Second, make sure you use a good injector; I recommend PerX. And lastly, make sure you are on the correct Combat Arms version. (Make sure you're playing NA instead of some other CA version).
    the injector fine the version is CA NA and yes my english is bad xD but I know what the version but does not show me anything

  10. #38
    raylex12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Turner View Post
    Press "Instert" and the menu will show also make sure you run it as Engine as well it should be showing up I just tested it and the hack works perfectly for me, reply back if it works so I can know or help you.
    who injector did you use?

  11. #39
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada :)
    Posts
    3,435
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    1,056
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by raylex12 View Post
    who injector did you use?
    I use PerX injector you can find it in the Spammers Injectors and Multi tools section for PerX or other ones but here is the one I use http://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...ctor-perx.html

    Also change the "crossfire" to "Engine" before you start it because or else it will not inject.

  12. #40
    raylex12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Turner View Post
    I use PerX injector you can find it in the Spammers Injectors and Multi tools section for PerX or other ones but here is the one I use http://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...ctor-perx.html

    Also change the "crossfire" to "Engine" before you start it because or else it will not inject.
    I USE The extreme injector Work but the aimbot dont work for me or DONT Work?
    I Used Perx but dont show me nothing :l

  13. #41
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada :)
    Posts
    3,435
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    1,056
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by raylex12 View Post
    I USE The extreme injector Work but the aimbot dont work for me or DONT Work?
    I Used Perx but dont show me nothing :l
    Okay i'll explain what you have to do...

    1. Right click PerX injector and then click "Run As Administrator"
    2. Once PerX opens up click "Browse" and find the DLL file for the hack or the hack file.
    3. Where it says "where to inject" on the top put in "Engine".
    4. Once that is done minimize PerX and start up combat arms it should say something like hack has been injected or a popup or it will go straight into the game.
    5. Once in the game the menu might show up for you or else you have to press "Insert" to pull up the menu.

    If you do all those 5 steps correctly the hacks should work or either something is wrong with your computer it might not support the hacks, btw can you tell me what OS is you're computer for example Windows Vista (32bit) or Windows Ultimate or what ever is and whether you play NA CA or EU CA.

  14. #42
    death20899's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Guys I need some help I used both extreme and perx injector. Although I dont know how to use the extreme anyways so I loaded PerX as Admin put Engine then loaded the .dll in it and then went to ca na and hit play but when it loggged me in it doesnt show and it said it succeeded...

  15. #43
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada :)
    Posts
    3,435
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    1,056
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by death20899 View Post
    Guys I need some help I used both extreme and perx injector. Although I dont know how to use the extreme anyways so I loaded PerX as Admin put Engine then loaded the .dll in it and then went to ca na and hit play but when it loggged me in it doesnt show and it said it succeeded...
    Did you press "Insert"? You have to press it to pull up the menu.

  16. #44
    raylex12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Turner View Post
    Okay i'll explain what you have to do...

    1. Right click PerX injector and then click "Run As Administrator"
    2. Once PerX opens up click "Browse" and find the DLL file for the hack or the hack file.
    3. Where it says "where to inject" on the top put in "Engine".
    4. Once that is done minimize PerX and start up combat arms it should say something like hack has been injected or a popup or it will go straight into the game.
    5. Once in the game the menu might show up for you or else you have to press "Insert" to pull up the menu.

    If you do all those 5 steps correctly the hacks should work or either something is wrong with your computer it might not support the hacks, btw can you tell me what OS is you're computer for example Windows Vista (32bit) or Windows Ultimate or what ever is and whether you play NA CA or EU CA.
    thanks for the explanation but as the thing is done then it injects nothing appears my W is 64 Bit

  17. #45
    death20899's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Yes I did, and I looked for another PerX injector and seems like I had wrong one so now its working

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Detected] Coder.Dias V1.2 [EU] Esp's | Aimbot | TeleKill | No Lag ...
    By Coder.DiasII in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-31-2013, 08:54 AM
  2. [Detected] Coder.Dias V1.8 [NA] Esp's | Aimbot | TeleKill | No Lag ...
    By Coder.DiasII in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 12-30-2013, 02:32 PM
  3. [Patched] Coder.Dias V1.5 [NA] | Esp's | Aimbot ...
    By Coder.DiasII in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 11-17-2013, 04:57 PM
  4. [Release] MW2 Name ESP and Aimbot For 1.8
    By xziiled in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-06-2010, 05:55 PM
  5. [Help] how to get esp without aimbot
    By 19900606 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-19-2009, 02:55 PM