I know these work for Vista. I have not booted in XP or 7 to check those out. But using this method I was also able to get the TnT chams to work. I was about to post them along with my method and then I began to disconnect. Now these are working for me. This means it's either my system or CA is very touchy right now.
Different users may experience different results but please don't flame. If they don't work for you this way I'm truly sorry. I've spent the last 10 hours testing different variations of OS, injectors, hacks, bypasses, etc. I'm tired. This latest method is working for me. I have no way of knowing where and when I attained each of these hacks/files. If you feel you did not receive proper credit I'm sorry. I did not have time to comb through leeched posts to find the true owner.
I DID NOT MAKE THESE HACKS. I DID NOT RELEASE THEM ORIGINALLY. ALL CREDIT FOR THE BYPASS, HACK, AND INJECTOR GO TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS.
VirusTotal for the entire .zip + contents:
Virustotal. MD5: 7a4949f995f447032046fd9ccc87e43e Trojan Horse Trojan.Spy.167936.44 Trojan.Generic.2242157
I should let you know that between the Injector and the 3 files needed for the hack it shows 19/41. If memory serves me right they were false positives or so the OP's said so. Download at your own risk. I assure you I am not out to hack you or give you a virus. I'm only here to help.
EDIT: This image shows me using chams but some people claim that they disconnect. For me they don't. But if you turn the colors off you'll have a working wallhack and you won't disconnect. So turn off the weapon chams and turn off the chams colors.
Instructions: (REMEMBER I AM RUNNING THIS ON VISTA)
1. Download and unzip the file to your desktop.
2. Keep the contents in the same folder. (.dll's, injector, etc.)
3. RIGHT CLICK on SInjector.exe and run as Admin. Do not run in compatibility mode.
4. The process EXE should be listed as Engine.exe
5. Click BROWSE and you should be in the containing folder already. Select the .dll's in this order: d3d9.dll, Bypasss.dll, EliteHackBastard V2.1.dll (YOU WILL HAVE TO CLICK OK AND BROWSE TO EACH .dll 1 AT A TIME.)
6. Once you have the 3 .dll's in the injection list in that order click the button on the very bottom of the injector that reads "Set DLL and Process EXE"
7. RIGHT CLICK on your Combat Arms icon and select PROPERTIES. Choose the COMPATIBILITY tab. Check the box that says run in compatibility mode. Choose WINDOWS 2000 then click APPLY and OK.
8. RIGHT CLICK on Combat Arms and run as Admin.
9. When you sign in and go in game the INSERT key brings up and hides the hack menu. Your left and right arrow keys change each hack setting.
10. HAVE FUN!
If this works for you press thanks I guess. But don't thank me for "making or releasing" because I did neither.
If you are too impatient to wait for the attachment to be approved send me a private message and I will get it to you if I am conscious. I'm very sick right now and chances are this will be approved/closed/whatever before I wake up.