Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34
  1. #1
    prefire420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under Ground!
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Angry

    Exclamation ??? I don't get it???

    I get banned for bumping an old thread? Look threw the rules nothing about bumping old threads! that's bs. Sorry for bumping but i didn't know that was against the rules! sorry please gimme account back?:

    I mean people are posting repost's of hacks that do not work or d/c before login no getting banned they are old threads to@@! Like the fully working tnt chams that do not work for vista 32 bit or xp cuz i have both. any way they don't get banned but i do?? w/e bs
    Last edited by prefire420; 10-06-2009 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Edit:

  2. #16
    drgnforce9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Little To The Left
    Posts
    873
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    267
    My Mood
    Dead
    i heard that Nig i remember when i was asking about how to get dave pub hack working and just got flamed up and down like no tomorrow btw what i said to Crack_Killz wasnt a flame i was just setting the kid straight on a few things
    ReSpEcT LiSt:
    WarPathSin666
    Thank me if i helped.
    Flame me if i didnt.
    Hate me because im awesome.


  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drgnforce9 For This Useful Post:

    [DIN]Obama[DU] (10-06-2009),prefire420 (10-06-2009)

  4. #17
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by drgnforce9 View Post
    i heard that Nig i remember when i was asking about how to get dave pub hack working and just got flamed up and down like no tomorrow btw what i said to Crack_Killz wasnt a flame i was just setting the kid straight on a few things
    Yeah ik talkin about w/e his name is on the first page.

    Thanks

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Obama For This Useful Post:

    prefire420 (10-06-2009)

  6. #18
    Crack_Killz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Around the World XD
    Posts
    263
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Didn't mean to start all this. I saw that he was in the wrong section so I pointed it out.
    Nothing I really did wrong. No need to call me a cock sucker for no reason at all >.>

  7. #19
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Crack_Killz View Post
    Didn't mean to start all this. I saw that he was in the wrong section so I pointed it out.
    Nothing I really did wrong. No need to call me a cock sucker for no reason at all >.>
    Lol wev'e all done it. Just giving you a hard time.

    Jus kinda fucked up to flame a newb when hes justified in his argument.

  8. #20
    prefire420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under Ground!
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Angry
    But you flamed, Quad posted and more, And you where spaming saying nothing. So you did a couple things wrong. I know it in wrong section, But i just wanted to know why i get a week ban?

  9. #21
    Crack_Killz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Around the World XD
    Posts
    263
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamaal View Post
    Lol wev'e all done it. Just giving you a hard time.

    Jus kinda fucked up to flame a newb when hes justified in his argument.
    I know. Just thought it was the right thing to do at the time. Most likely got banned a week for a good reason.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Crack_Killz For This Useful Post:

    [DIN]Obama[DU] (10-06-2009)

  11. #22
    drgnforce9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Little To The Left
    Posts
    873
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    267
    My Mood
    Dead
    once again amen to that nig i wish there was a mod that could only go around setting people stright letting them know the rules and answering question and so on so no more of these threads will have to be posted kind of like the goto guy of mods we will call it Answer Force
    ReSpEcT LiSt:
    WarPathSin666
    Thank me if i helped.
    Flame me if i didnt.
    Hate me because im awesome.


  12. #23
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by drgnforce9 View Post
    once again amen to that nig i wish there was a mod that could only go around setting people stright letting them know the rules and answering question and so on so no more of these threads will have to be posted kind of like the goto guy of mods we will call it Answer Force
    I can help if you want. I know the rules

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Obama For This Useful Post:

    prefire420 (10-06-2009)

  14. #24
    Crack_Killz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Around the World XD
    Posts
    263
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by drgnforce9 View Post
    once again amen to that nig i wish there was a mod that could only go around setting people stright letting them know the rules and answering question and so on so no more of these threads will have to be posted kind of like the goto guy of mods we will call it Answer Force
    Yes! Finally some one makes sense! Thank sounds like a great idea

  15. #25
    prefire420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under Ground!
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Angry
    @crack I got banned for a good reason you say? I got banned because I seen a nice ass old thread bumped ounce and got banned a week for it? Tht's a good reason? It's a fuckign 1 day ban. Any way thanks dragn and nig for trying to get my date set right, But if not o well more time to improve my bypass. Sorry mods at mpgh liz user1 and all others. Didn't mean it just thought that thread should be seen.

  16. #26
    drgnforce9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Little To The Left
    Posts
    873
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    267
    My Mood
    Dead
    I can help if you want. I know the rules
    we should start a poll in the Ca general section asking if people would approve of this.
    and since it was my idea hopefully i can be the first Answer Force Guy
    ReSpEcT LiSt:
    WarPathSin666
    Thank me if i helped.
    Flame me if i didnt.
    Hate me because im awesome.


  17. The Following User Says Thank You to drgnforce9 For This Useful Post:

    prefire420 (10-06-2009)

  18. #27
    Crack_Killz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Around the World XD
    Posts
    263
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by drgnforce9 View Post
    we should start a poll in the Ca general section asking if people would approve of this.
    and since it was my idea hopefully i can be the first Answer Force Guy
    That would be a good idea.

  19. #28
    prefire420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under Ground!
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Angry
    Asked to place this here This is why i got banned!!!!!!!!!!!! for a week i mean

    vBulletin Message

    You have been banned for the following reason:
    way to bump and old as fuck thread

    Date the ban will be lifted: 10-10-2009, 12:00 AM

  20. #29
    Crack_Killz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Around the World XD
    Posts
    263
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by prefire420 View Post
    Asked to place this here This is why i got banned!!!!!!!!!!!! for a week i mean
    How old was the thread that you bumped?

  21. #30
    prefire420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under Ground!
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Angry
    @ crack idk but te rules say a week or older is 1 day ban. It could nto have been older than older? right? lol Damn i want my account back

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] more redeem codes i will stop posting if i don't get thanked plz thank
    By respoesta1 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 06:15 PM
  2. I don't get it? This Should work?!
    By why06 in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-13-2009, 05:08 AM
  3. I don't get it?
    By DjFunky in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 09:46 AM
  4. I just don't get it?
    By Mattypooh77 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 09:23 PM
  5. Don't get mad, use the report button
    By dajewburner in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 03:15 PM