Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 83
  1. #1
    ac1d_buRn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    CA Source Section
    Posts
    3,406
    Reputation
    157
    Thanks
    3,994
    My Mood
    Flirty

    acid_buRn's CA Tool!

    Hey MPGH,

    For the last 3 hours i have been working on a little project.


    Features:
    - Injector:
    Can Inject up to 4 dllz
    VERY Easy to use (noob proof)



    - CBL Quick Check:
    Dont want to go to the website? Just use this very quickly



    - Texture Mover
    Move files with eaze without having to go to the CA folder.



    - Spammer
    This is a spammer that bypasses the spam block in CA
    Easy hotkeys to use
    Spams at a 1000 intervals



    - Bunny Hopper
    Makes you bounce like a bunny in-game
    Its awesome for shotties & OMA matches
    1 Bad thing: No hotkeys



    - Misc (d3d9.dll copier & more to come)
    Have to look for your d3d9.dll in your system32?
    Well no more. This application will copy d3d9.dll to the root of your C drive



    Please Report any bugs to me and i will fix ASAP
    My next release would like to include a Tapper & an IP Changer.

    Virus Scans:
    Virus Total - 0/41
    VirScan - 0/37

    If there is anything you want included in the next release.
    Please PM me your ideas

    acid_buRn

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ac1d_buRn For This Useful Post:

    IHelper (10-18-2009),KnockOut (10-18-2009),thechipmyster (10-19-2009),timebomb99 (12-22-2009),Trunky (10-18-2009)

  3. #46
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,271
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Uhhh, guise no fightin
    It's just a heated discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by legendaryhack View Post
    There's not a lot of these tools maybe 5 at most. The reason they all have the same thing is because the people making them all read (copied, in some cases) from the same sources.
    I don't appreciate being generalized in that category.
    I didn't use any source besides the sources encoded in my brain.

  4. #47
    Iamazn1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    407
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by legendaryhack View Post
    There's not a lot of these tools maybe 5 at most. The reason they all have the same thing is because the people making them all read (copied, in some cases) from the same sources.
    If Ugleh didnt post any of his source, the only one with a CA System/Pack/Tool would prob be -XpliCitt-
    (Excluding WarPathSin)
    Last edited by Iamazn1; 10-18-2009 at 03:04 AM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Iamazn1 For This Useful Post:

    -XpliCitt- (10-18-2009)

  6. #48
    Grim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,362
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    3,781
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
    It's just a heated discussion.


    I don't appreciate being generalized in that category.
    I didn't use any source besides the sources encoded in my brain.
    i dont think you were included in that statement.. im guessing mostly the people who are just starting to learn and are coming out with the same stuff as everyone else

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamazn1 View Post
    If Ugleh didnt post any of his source, the only one with a CA System/Pack/Tool would prob be -XpliCitt-
    WOAH NOW!! i was the first person to post a multi tool.. my multi function came before anyone else put more than one program into one application

    and not to boast or anything, but my multi-function might not have a cleaner and cbl check, but it has something way more useful... AutoClick
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

  7. #49
    Iamazn1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    407
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by WarPathSin666 View Post
    WOAH NOW!! i was the first person to post a multi tool.. my multi function came before anyone else put more than one program into one application
    Sorry, I meant in VB.NET

  8. #50
    Jimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    4,575
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    647
    acid owns

    explicitt is first
    then acid

  9. #51
    Iamazn1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    407
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by WarPathSin666 View Post
    and not to boast or anything, but my multi-function might not have a cleaner and cbl check, but it has something way more useful... AutoClick
    I agree 100% with you that a AutoClicker is way better/more useful then a CBL Checker/Cleaner. A cleaner is so easy to make
    Code:
    Dim OFD as New OpenFileDialog
    OFD.ShowDialog()
    Dim CAFolder as String = OFD.FileName.ToString
    Kill(CAFolder & "*.TMP")
    Full Code would prob be
    Code:
    Dim OFD as New OpenFileDialog
    OFD.ShowDialog()
    Dim CAFolder as String = OFD.FileName.ToString
    If checkbox1.checked = true then
    Kill(CAFolder & "*.FileExt")
    End if
    If checkbox2.checked = true then
    Kill(CAFolder & "*.FileExt")
    End if
    If checkbox3.checked = true then
    Kill(CAFolder & "*.FileExt")
    End if
    'Etc
    'Etc
    'Etc

  10. #52
    Trunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melb 4 Life.
    Posts
    2,211
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    275
    My Mood
    Angry
    mm Very nice

  11. #53
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,271
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamazn1 View Post
    I agree 100% with you that a AutoClicker is way better/more useful then a CBL Checker/Cleaner. A cleaner is so easy to make
    Code:
    Dim OFD as New OpenFileDialog
    OFD.ShowDialog()
    Dim CAFolder as String = OFD.FileName.ToString
    Kill(CAFolder & "*.TMP")
    Full Code would prob be
    Code:
    Dim OFD as New OpenFileDialog
    OFD.ShowDialog()
    Dim CAFolder as String = OFD.FileName.ToString
    If checkbox1.checked = true then
    Kill(CAFolder & "*.FileExt")
    End if
    If checkbox2.checked = true then
    Kill(CAFolder & "*.FileExt")
    End if
    If checkbox3.checked = true then
    Kill(CAFolder & "*.FileExt")
    End if
    'Etc
    'Etc
    'Etc

    And now you guys are dogging on my CA cleaner. How dare you. Lol
    That would be the most basic, of the basic.

  12. #54
    Iamazn1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    407
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
    And now you guys are dogging on my CA cleaner. How dare you. Lol
    That would be the most basic, of the basic.
    Lol, im not dogging on ur CA Cleaner, im just pointing out how easy it is to make. :O

  13. #55
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,271
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamazn1 View Post
    Lol, im not dogging on ur CA Cleaner, im just pointing out how easy it is to make. :O
    Erm, not particularly.
    The general idea of it sounds easy, but with all the integrated features my has. It's a bit more time consuming.

  14. #56
    Iamazn1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    407
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
    Erm, not particularly.
    The general idea of it sounds easy, but with all the integrated features my has. It's a bit more time consuming.
    A basic cleaner is easy to make. A advanced one isnt. I spent like 5 hrs on my Injector o_O
    Off Topic:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1153578

  15. #57
    Jimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    4,575
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    647
    -XpliCitt- FTW!!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmy For This Useful Post:

    -XpliCitt- (10-18-2009)

  17. #58
    alohaqsc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored

    Lol Funny site

    YOU GOT RICK ROLL'D

    NEW HACKS WBSITe with Gordon 1.3 IT HAS 1 VIP HACK!

  18. #59
    UrbanWarfare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by alohaqsc View Post
    YOU GOT RICK ROLL'D

    NEW HACKS WBSITe with Gordon 1.3 IT HAS 1 VIP HACK!
    Well, that was fail.

  19. #60
    th3vis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    106
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I don't mean to rain on you guys parades but let's get back to the original subject... Awesome job, Acid. I'm actually learning myself, hopefully I'll figure something out before Christmas

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tools
    By Dave84311 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 05:06 PM
  2. [Release] acid_buRn's CA Tool v1.3
    By ac1d_buRn in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 02:21 PM
  3. Combat arms AcId_BuRnS tools
    By dathat in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 10:38 PM
  4. [Release] acid_buRn's CA Tool v1.2
    By ac1d_buRn in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 12:53 PM
  5. X pass tools
    By Mike273 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 07:02 PM