Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 72
  1. #1
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy

    Bypass (Well maybe)

    Shalom!

    Anyways, here is a bypass I am leeching.

    Yes, I know. I know.

    Anyway, the bypass was given to me by Setz (the infamous buddy of mine, you all know him. :P)

    So, I don't know where he got it, I know it is clean.

    It might.. be the same.. I don't know..

    I have Window XP and should work for others, just set it to 2000 in CA.

    Load the bypass first, then the others.

    I do not know if this is the SAME ONE as posted as the others, so if it is. Please, forgives me.

    You do NOT have to load it up during the log in or after logging in, just load up Perx or Val and just run it.

    I used it on that XP chams that was detected and the weapon chams work only hack.. by ddd555 I think.

    I played a few games with headchams and chams, without any problems.

    Again, the al'mighty Mouzie do not merely ask for thanks and rep. I allowed YOU the user to say thank or not. Because it is better to give then to get. :3

    Two virus scans (false postives):
    Virustotal. MD5: f54b5f7353ee20fb2926cbe9528d27b4 Trojan Horse Trojan.Crypt.TPM.Gen Trojan.Packed.Libix.Gen.2

    I'm not sure if this site is used or permitted:MPGH?.dll - Jotti's malware scan

    http://virscan.org/report/3b3a673ccd...d2ef8a0a1.html

    Third one, just in case.



    Good luck!
    Last edited by Mouzie; 10-27-2009 at 09:23 PM.

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

    DavidOates (10-27-2009),deathstar123 (10-27-2009),jon12345306 (10-29-2009),judaking3 (10-28-2009),shadow2345 (10-28-2009),sipinier (10-30-2009)

  3. #46
    AznRice88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    doesnt work anymore

  4. #47
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'll give you guys a hint. Think... injection order... and timing.

  5. #48
    no1pac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    I'll give you guys a hint. Think... injection order... and timing.

    Stop trying to act like you know shit.... you dont know shit.

  6. #49
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by no1pac View Post
    Stop trying to act like you know shit.... you dont know shit.
    Stop trying to act stupid. Oh wait, you're not acting are you. Shut up moulignon. Just because you get buried on one post doesn't mean you can come flame on another.

  7. #50
    no1pac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    Stop trying to act stupid. Oh wait, you're not acting are you. Shut up moulignon. Just because you get buried on one post doesn't mean you can come flame on another.

    Look, noobs like you make my ballz itch.

    You dont know shit. You act like you have all this working stuff

    Well here is a challenge noob, upload a video or multiple screen

    shots to back up what your saying noob. WITH DATE STAMPS

    Lets see if you can back up your ass-mouth, or shit talk as others know it.


    EDIT: LMAO you joined in Sept 2009, and have 700+ posts

    ever hear of TROLL? I bet you have not done anything helpful or useful

    in all of those 700 posts noobz, Lulz I joined a year before you. I bet you

    take pride in your post count? ROFL whatta-noob
    Last edited by no1pac; 10-29-2009 at 03:47 PM.

  8. #51
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by no1pac View Post
    Look, noobs like you make my ballz itch.

    You dont know shit. You act like you have all this working stuff

    Well here is a challenge noob, upload a video or multiple screen

    shots to back up what your saying noob. WITH DATE STAMPS

    Lets see if you can back up your ass-mouth, or shit talk as others know it.
    You're too late. Already did it. But pube heads like yourself are too retarded to follow directions. Quite frankly I don't have enough time in my day to listen to you ramble on at the cock sucker you call a mouth. Do you have anything that's actually intelligent to add or is it all yo yo yo 40s and bitches homie. Dude shut the fuck up! You are without a doubt the most retarded 12 year old ever to grace these forums. Someday when your balls drop and you grow a dick you might just see that.

    Edit:

    Editing makes you cool? Didn't know. But hey moron ever think that I've been thanked for a reason too? See I've made shit and uploaded shit. And I didn't join in September. That's a bug douchebag. But you go ahead and continue to prove just how dumb you are. Doing your race favor there?

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to ROUGHS3X For This Useful Post:

    Stephen (10-30-2009)

  10. #52
    no1pac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    You're too late. Already did it. But pube heads like yourself are too retarded to follow directions. Quite frankly I don't have enough time in my day to listen to you ramble on at the cock sucker you call a mouth. Do you have anything that's actually intelligent to add or is it all yo yo yo 40s and bitches homie. Dude shut the fuck up! You are without a doubt the most retarded 12 year old ever to grace these forums. Someday when your balls drop and you grow a dick you might just see that.
    Lulz I was born in 82 noob, I have kids your age I bet.

    I graduated in '99 noob, .... tell me wtf were you doing in 99?

    LULZ you fail noob, go borrow some more insults from others threads

  11. #53
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by no1pac View Post
    Lulz I was born in 82 noob, I have kids your age I bet.

    I graduated in '99 noob, .... tell me wtf were you doing in 99?

    LULZ you fail noob, go borrow some more insults from others threads
    Yea, sure you were. You just looked to see how old I was and picked any age older than it. I'm 25 and proud of it. Know what's funny? We graduated at the same time. Only I graduated early and you probably lied about graduating at all.

    Don't you have a liquor store to stand in front of?

  12. #54
    no1pac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    Yea, sure you were. You just looked to see how old I was and picked any age older than it. I'm 25 and proud of it. Know what's funny? We graduated at the same time. Only I graduated early and you probably lied about graduating at all.

    Don't you have a liquor store to stand in front of?
    Well for one no i did not look at your age, and I grad 1 year early.

    But it explains why your such a brat, you grad'd what like 4 years early?

    no wonder you have a sense of "importance" of yourself Lulz

    W/e man I'm just Lulz @ you anyway. Its fun for me.


    EDIT: and I wish I was younger, not older than you noob. that shows your
    juvenile thinking processes. Lol, when you get older you wish you were younger.

    when your younger you wish you were older. Its life.
    Last edited by no1pac; 10-29-2009 at 03:55 PM.

  13. #55
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by no1pac View Post
    Well for one no i did not look at your age, and I grad 1 year early.

    But it explains why your such a brat, you grad'd what like 4 years early?

    no wonder you have a sense of "importance" of yourself Lulz

    W/e man I'm just Lulz @ you anyway. Its fun for me.
    You're a real class act. That is if you can be a class act with no class. Why don't you go finish your performance of bump and grind with your father and leave us real men to our work.

    You're the reason they have an ignore feature. Enjoy.

    You're a whopping year or 2 older. You're just ages ahead of me in maturity? Shut the fuck up.

  14. #56
    no1pac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    You're a real class act. That is if you can be a class act with no class. Why don't you go finish your performance of bump and grind with your father and leave us real men to our work.

    You're the reason they have an ignore feature. Enjoy.
    Yawn
    Come on man your starting to get boring now.

  15. #57
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by no1pac View Post
    Yawn
    Come on man your starting to get boring now.
    Good. Never my intention to entertain you. That's what your sister's for isn't it? Peace no dick.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ROUGHS3X For This Useful Post:

    Stephen (10-30-2009),TrojanMan! (10-29-2009)

  17. #58
    no1pac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    Good. Never my intention to entertain you. That's what your sister's for isn't it? Peace no dick.
    Thanx for the laughs and good times noob.


  18. #59
    TrojanMan!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Upper Michigan
    Posts
    440
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by no1pac View Post
    Well for one no i did not look at your age, and I grad 1 year early.

    But it explains why your such a brat, you grad'd what like 4 years early?

    no wonder you have a sense of "importance" of yourself Lulz

    W/e man I'm just Lulz @ you anyway. Its fun for me.


    EDIT: and I wish I was younger, not older than you noob. that shows your
    juvenile thinking processes. Lol, when you get older you wish you were younger.

    when your younger you wish you were older. Its life.
    If you were half as smart as you're trying to make yourself sound, you would know to use proper spelling and grammar. How about you get off Rough's case and if you a problem settle it in a PM. I do not care to see your unintelligent attempts at making someone mad. If you want to flame or rage, take it somewhere else and quit being a dumb ass.



    Web Developer Pride

  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrojanMan! For This Useful Post:

    Pheonixy12 (10-29-2009),ROUGHS3X (10-29-2009),Stephen (10-30-2009),WisdomIce (10-29-2009)

  20. #60
    traiphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    any bypass that work fuck nen off tham work comon dude need 1 that work

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. well no more bypass
    By spidermanftw in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-24-2011, 08:48 PM
  2. X-Trap Bypass (Maybe)
    By Lakshay in forum XTrap
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-24-2010, 04:54 AM
  3. Maybe hack sheild bypass
    By jeevin in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 09:05 PM
  4. Well here is a working bypass to get past HS for MHS or CE
    By Hagerad in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 04:02 AM
  5. Gunbound CE bypass
    By Brunogol in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 11:00 AM