So you're interested in posting a file on MPGH.
Whether it be an application, hack, or tool they all belong in this section.
Now lets get started on the proper etiquette when posting a file.
The Simple Three Steps
1) Screen it - First you're going to need a screen shot of the program in use.Screen it.
- This varies upon released, I.E if you're posting a bypass a screen shot is not mandatory.
2) Scan it - Second, you're going to need two virus scans. One from each of these locations:
- This is MANDATORY with every release.
3) Send it - Third, you're going to need to upload the file to your thread using the "Manage Attachments" button located towards the bottom of the screen. Looks like this:
You may find these rules annoying but they are put into place to insure the protection of our users. We don't want viruses fluctuating on our forums like other unmentionable sites. We at MPGH ensure a safe experience and put our utmost effort into respecting that.
Consequences will vary upon the severity of the wrong doing.
I can assure you that evading approval rules and posting a direct link will result in a direct, swift ban.
Any thread not following these rules will be allow a two-hour grace period to fix their post. There on after it's considered spam and will be closed.