Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 175
  1. #1
    Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Thread
    Posts
    3,685
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    621

    Unilimted Respawn Trainer

    Here is an unlimited respawn trainer I made.
    This is not leeched..

    Run combat arms and open this trainer INGAME and It will give you unlimited respawns.
    Have fun/

    P.S. You might need a bypass (most likely you do).
    Use my bypass :http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...al-bypass.html
    With my bypass I reccomend after you follow my directions go in your Hshield folder and set the permissions or security of every EXE file to deny writing access.
    Also change the compatability of combat arms to windows 2000.

    Or find another working bypass.

    P.S.S. There is a button called Thanks. You can press it. You should.

    Virus Scans:
    Unlimited Respawn.rar MD5:a27b70af16f4d4adfeaf75170c4d9589 - VirSCAN.org 30% Scanner(s) (11/37) found malware!

    Virustotal. MD5: a27b70af16f4d4adfeaf75170c4d9589 Trojan Horse Trojan.Agent.190938 DeepScan:Generic.Malware.P!.9D2BB714

    Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post


    Thanks for the understanding, I deeply apologize for the inconvenience.
    Approved.

    Just to let you guys know, it was the application he made the trainer with that was being detected as a "Trojan" because it's a hack tool.

    Screenshot(s):



    Remember you MIGHT need a bypass.
    Last edited by Seth; 11-19-2009 at 01:25 AM.
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

  2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Seth For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]AVGN (11-19-2009),breaksafe (11-19-2009),cheaf234 (11-20-2009),combat_wolf (11-20-2009),CRUSTY (11-22-2009),DangerMan666 (11-20-2009),dillontrodd7 (11-20-2009),dontsassme (11-19-2009),FORCE™ (11-19-2009),franpanpan (11-19-2009),fredfreddyfredson (11-20-2009),JOCam (11-20-2009),jujudu38580 (11-24-2009),KcRacer (11-24-2009),Ken Jeong (11-21-2009),Khanh_lehuu (11-22-2009),lilandyngo (11-20-2009),lilwilly00 (11-23-2009),manchdude (11-20-2009),middle (11-20-2009),minamdonaj (11-22-2009),Monstar16 (11-23-2009),NeonNoise (11-20-2009),smallzclan (11-19-2009),sniper672 (11-22-2009),Stephen (11-20-2009),SupaSnipes (11-20-2009),TearsOfRaz (11-24-2009),TodayYouFail (11-22-2009),Trunky (11-20-2009)

  3. #151
    shadowscar99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by dohp111 View Post
    Already tried that and it still never let me spawn
    then its like i said before...its windows 7 ultimate bro...alot of stuff doesnt work on it

    EDIT : :O it works w/o a bypass?! wow man ur good o.0
    -The thing about common sense is that it isn't so common.
    -The reason some people are still alive is because it's illegal to shoot them.
    -Why do people sterilize the needle for a lethal injection?
    -If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
    -It's mind over matter, so I don't mind, and you don't matter.
    -I am nobody, nobody is perfect, and therefore I am perfect!
    -What happens if you get scared half to death two times in your lifetime?
    -Ever stop to think…and forget to start again?
    - Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
    -An idiot is a 44th floor window washer who steps back to admire his work.

    /
    yes i know its bieber not beiber....(its not my pic)

    My HP Mini...SUCK IT!!
    my desktop

  4. #152
    Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Thread
    Posts
    3,685
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowscar99 View Post
    then its like i said before...its windows 7 ultimate bro...alot of stuff doesnt work on it

    EDIT : :O it works w/o a bypass?! wow man ur good o.0
    Yes it is completely self-bypassing.

    Also I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit and it works for me perfectly.
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

  5. #153
    dohp111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    727
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    176
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by sethskyler View Post


    IT still works for me without and bypass
    LOOKY HERE
    How????????
    FREE NX [LEGIT!]




    Ftgamer.com is part of MPGH it's the VIP site for ous

  6. #154
    shadowscar99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by sethskyler View Post


    Yes it is completely self-bypassing.

    Also I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit and it works for me perfectly.
    if it works perfectly for u then hes just stupid and doesnt know how to use a hack on win 7 lolololz and how did u get it to bypass itself? o.o
    -The thing about common sense is that it isn't so common.
    -The reason some people are still alive is because it's illegal to shoot them.
    -Why do people sterilize the needle for a lethal injection?
    -If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
    -It's mind over matter, so I don't mind, and you don't matter.
    -I am nobody, nobody is perfect, and therefore I am perfect!
    -What happens if you get scared half to death two times in your lifetime?
    -Ever stop to think…and forget to start again?
    - Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
    -An idiot is a 44th floor window washer who steps back to admire his work.

    /
    yes i know its bieber not beiber....(its not my pic)

    My HP Mini...SUCK IT!!
    my desktop

  7. #155
    Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Thread
    Posts
    3,685
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by dohp111 View Post
    How????????
    I run combat arms in compatability windows 2000. (I dont think that is necessary but it is worth a try)

    I also dont inject and bypasses whatsoever.
    Then I join a game lobby, open my hack and leave it open, and join the game.
    As long as you leave my trainer open It works.

    That is how I get it to work
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

  8. #156
    shadowscar99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by sethskyler View Post


    I run combat arms in compatability windows 2000. (I dont think that is necessary but it is worth a try)

    I also dont inject and bypasses whatsoever.
    Then I join a game lobby, open my hack and leave it open, and join the game.
    As long as you leave my trainer open It works.

    That is how I get it to work
    lolz but how does running ca in win 2000 mode make so many old hacks work? (and new hacks)
    -The thing about common sense is that it isn't so common.
    -The reason some people are still alive is because it's illegal to shoot them.
    -Why do people sterilize the needle for a lethal injection?
    -If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
    -It's mind over matter, so I don't mind, and you don't matter.
    -I am nobody, nobody is perfect, and therefore I am perfect!
    -What happens if you get scared half to death two times in your lifetime?
    -Ever stop to think…and forget to start again?
    - Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
    -An idiot is a 44th floor window washer who steps back to admire his work.

    /
    yes i know its bieber not beiber....(its not my pic)

    My HP Mini...SUCK IT!!
    my desktop

  9. #157
    dohp111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    727
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    176
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowscar99 View Post
    if it works perfectly for u then hes just stupid and doesnt know how to use a hack on win 7 lolololz and how did u get it to bypass itself? o.o
    I know how to use hacks Newb
    Quote Originally Posted by sethskyler View Post


    I run combat arms in compatability windows 2000. (I dont think that is necessary but it is worth a try)

    I also dont inject and bypasses whatsoever.
    Then I join a game lobby, open my hack and leave it open, and join the game.
    As long as you leave my trainer open It works.

    That is how I get it to work
    I'll try it
    FREE NX [LEGIT!]




    Ftgamer.com is part of MPGH it's the VIP site for ous

  10. #158
    Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Thread
    Posts
    3,685
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by dohp111 View Post
    I know how to use hacks Newb


    I'll try it
    Good luck. Also just FYI even though you most likely already knew look at the date on my screeny, I took the pic 2 minutes ago.

    @shadow : Doph is an established cool coder.
    Leave him alone.
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

  11. #159
    shadowscar99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by sethskyler View Post


    Good luck. Also just FYI even though you most likely already knew look at the date on my screeny, I took the pic 2 minutes ago.

    @shadow : Doph is an established cool coder.
    Leave him alone.
    i wasnt being mean to him i was juz sayin bro
    -The thing about common sense is that it isn't so common.
    -The reason some people are still alive is because it's illegal to shoot them.
    -Why do people sterilize the needle for a lethal injection?
    -If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
    -It's mind over matter, so I don't mind, and you don't matter.
    -I am nobody, nobody is perfect, and therefore I am perfect!
    -What happens if you get scared half to death two times in your lifetime?
    -Ever stop to think…and forget to start again?
    - Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
    -An idiot is a 44th floor window washer who steps back to admire his work.

    /
    yes i know its bieber not beiber....(its not my pic)

    My HP Mini...SUCK IT!!
    my desktop

  12. #160
    dohp111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    727
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    176
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by sethskyler View Post


    Good luck. Also just FYI even though you most likely already knew look at the date on my screeny, I took the pic 2 minutes ago.

    @shadow : Doph is an established cool coder.
    Leave him alone.
    Would the MPGH pub effect the trainer


    @Shadow Yes I coded like 4 versions of My server hack/Unlimited Respawn trainers like 1 month ago (Yes they are easy to code but it was a start) then I stopped.

    I will start again soon gonna learn more C++
    FREE NX [LEGIT!]




    Ftgamer.com is part of MPGH it's the VIP site for ous

  13. #161
    shadowscar99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by dohp111 View Post
    Would the MPGH pub effect the trainer


    @Shadow Yes I coded like 4 versions of My server hack/Unlimited Respawn trainers like 1 month ago (Yes they are easy to code but it was a start) then I stopped.

    I will start again soon gonna learn more C++
    lolz nice and y do both of u keep saying @Shadow....

    EDIT : lol and i like ur sasuke sig dohp111 anz could u help me learn how to use c++? cuz i wanna make my own hacks and stuff...i`d be fun knowing how to do that lol o.o
    -The thing about common sense is that it isn't so common.
    -The reason some people are still alive is because it's illegal to shoot them.
    -Why do people sterilize the needle for a lethal injection?
    -If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
    -It's mind over matter, so I don't mind, and you don't matter.
    -I am nobody, nobody is perfect, and therefore I am perfect!
    -What happens if you get scared half to death two times in your lifetime?
    -Ever stop to think…and forget to start again?
    - Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
    -An idiot is a 44th floor window washer who steps back to admire his work.

    /
    yes i know its bieber not beiber....(its not my pic)

    My HP Mini...SUCK IT!!
    my desktop

  14. #162
    Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Thread
    Posts
    3,685
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by dohp111 View Post
    Would the MPGH pub effect the trainer


    @Shadow Yes I coded like 4 versions of My server hack/Unlimited Respawn trainers like 1 month ago (Yes they are easy to code but it was a start) then I stopped.

    I will start again soon gonna learn more C++
    It shouldn't affect it.

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowscar99 View Post
    lolz nice and y do both of u keep saying @Shadow....

    EDIT : lol and i like ur sasuke sig dohp111 anz could u help me learn how to use c++? cuz i wanna make my own hacks and stuff...i`d be fun knowing how to do that lol o.o
    Google some tutorials.
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

  15. #163
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Quote Originally Posted by sethskyler View Post


    No, I am from los angeles (hollywood);
    and you really need to learn how to spell correctly.

    And thank you for the compliement (I think it is a compliment)

    This thread has 2,328 views.
    lmao! Unlimited is spelled wrong and compliment too. I love your hack but that is pretty funny to flame somebody about spelling when we all do it lol.

    Wait didnt you say on some post some where that you wre the king of the flamers or something like that lol.

    That song on the main page "I get knocked down but I get up again" That's the perfect song for unlimited respawn hahaha

    I'm just messing with you about spelling i really dont give a shit.



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  16. #164
    keveral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Not to sound like a noob to ask but... Is there a auto lock key on the keyboard and where.

  17. #165
    Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Thread
    Posts
    3,685
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by keveral View Post
    Not to sound like a noob to ask but... Is there a auto lock key on the keyboard and where.
    It should auto-lock without any hotkey.
    And you don't sound like a noob.
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Unlimited Respawns Trainer! (Now with turn off)
    By iownageXD in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 10:33 PM
  2. Help with Unlimited Respawns Trainer!
    By Ragehax in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 05:54 PM
  3. [Release] Unlimited Respawns Trainer V2!
    By iownageXD in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 02:51 PM
  4. [Release] Unlimited Respawns Trainer!
    By iownageXD in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 09:08 AM
  5. Auto-respawn trainer
    By balter in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 02:51 PM

Tags for this Thread