Okay... so if you have been infected and seek assistance. The first thing you should do is not to read this on your infected PC, and if you have no choice; DISCONNECT your INTERNET connection

The following is a list of programs that may be of assistance depending on what you have, and if you dont know what you are infected with then check out the recommended programs below and feel free to PM me for Malware Bytes PRO keys and more.

Antivirus
McAfee (McAfee products)
Kaspersky (Kaspersky products)
Alwil (avast! products)
Symantec (Norton products)
Sophos (Sophos products)
ESET (NOD32 and ESET Smart Security products)
AVG (AVG products ; AVG Antispyware was bought by AVG, originally named Ewido)
BitDefender (BitDefender products)
Panda (Panda products + new Cloud Antivirus)
F-Secure (F-Secure products + Conflicker worm removal tool)
Kingsoft (Kingsoft products)
Microsoft (Microsoft Live OneCare ; to be discontinued soon)
Norman
PC Tools
Rising
ZoneAlarm (ZoneAlarm products; specialty is in firewalls)

Firewall
ZoneAlarm
Comodo
Sunbelt (Kerio Firewall)
Agnitum (Outpost Firewall)
Tiny (Tiny Firewall)
Online Armor

Anti-Trojan
Trojan Hunter
a-squared

Anti-Keylogger
KeyScrambler

Rootkit Removers
IceSword
AVG Anti-Rootkit

Recommended
Comodo Firewall**
Malware Bytes**
CALM AND SENSE

So basically now that you have acquired programs needed for your troubles, once again, DISCONNECT your self, and FULL SCAN your computer with any of the programs listed above, depending on your issue.

I recommend using Malware Bytes as your main scanner!

Now if your scan come out clean or not and you cannot make further use of the programs above, it's time to do things the good old fashioned way! **Connect yourself back to the internet**

TUTORIAL FOR MALWARE CONNECTION ANALYSIS
**This is basically a reassuring check so that your system isnt still connecting to someone else's shit

1:: Open Task Manager by pressing at the same time CTRL+ALT+DEL
2:: Then go to process column and click "View" > "Select columns"

3:: Check the first one PID (Process Identifier)
4:: Now we will organize Task Manager by "PID"

NOW OPEN UP CMD

1:: open Command Prompt (CMD) by pressing "Windows Key"+R
2:: The "RUN" window will pop-up . Type in "CMD" and press ENTER . Now the Command Prompt will show up .
3:: Type "netstat -ano".
4:: Only look for ESTABLISHED connections, read the PID and crosscheck into Task Manager.
5:: Now lets say you notice the PID reads something like "svchost.exe". You should open the file location by right clicking it and pressing Open File Location and either scan it with VirusTotal or check to see if in its legit location, if the program was in Appdata or Program Files and it is svchost.exe or anything else weird you dont know and belong in the WINDOWS folder, then you may have a problem.

Checking for startup programs is also a good idea and thing to always check every once in a while.

- Hit Window key + R
- type in "msconfig"
- hit run
- check the "startup" tab
- and uncheck shit you dont know.

Hope this helps! if you need further assistance feel free to shoot me a PM or mention me and send me your skype