Thread: WALP

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Prometheois117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pshh, nothing personal, kid...
    Posts
    441
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    303

    WALP

    Well, I keylogged myself... Twice.

    I now have 2 keyloggers SMTP-ing my email all of my info. This isn't a problem leak-wise, but it slows my computer down.

    I need some help removing them, any suggestions?

    If you need help hacking, please add me on Skype! I'd be glad to help anyone!*





     
    Quote Originally Posted by betterex View Post
    +vouch. Helped me learn how to use EggCrack and was fast about it :3
    Quote Originally Posted by tinyb0b View Post
    +Vouch Was really nice. Good trader. Gave Minecraft account quick and easily. Also helped me with an issue I had.

    Quote Originally Posted by PandaPlaysMC View Post
    +Vouch to Prometheois117, DOOD DIS GUYS DA BOMB, He gave me a Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaTrann View Post
    +Vouch He taught me how to use eggcrack right away when I added him on skype and he answered a ton of my questions LOL



     

    Understand if there is not an explanation of why you want to add me it will result in an instant block.
     
    My Skype is Tekkitear.

  2. #2
    KNawmCS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Kid tries his brand-new keylogger, he infects himself and he doesn't know how to remove it. If you barely know nothing about keyloggers I suggest you to step off.

  3. #3
    Prometheois117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pshh, nothing personal, kid...
    Posts
    441
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by KNawmCS View Post
    Kid tries his brand-new keylogger, he infects himself and he doesn't know how to remove it. If you barely know nothing about keyloggers I suggest you to step off.
    >implying I didn't know how to un-do it
    I knew exactly how to do it - The keylogging software comes with a remover. The problem is the remover did not work. Hence, the thread.
    I know how know quite a lot about keyloggers, and frankly, with your attitude to people new to them, there wouldn't be keyloggers; or anything, at that.
    That's the equivilent of saying:
    "You're new to walking, and you tripped. Better not walk ever again.",
    So really - Verify, or at least make your post have remote sense before being an asshole to people that have higher rep, post count, vouches and 'Thanks' than you.
    Last edited by Prometheois117; 09-06-2014 at 05:11 PM.

    If you need help hacking, please add me on Skype! I'd be glad to help anyone!*





     
    Quote Originally Posted by betterex View Post
    +vouch. Helped me learn how to use EggCrack and was fast about it :3
    Quote Originally Posted by tinyb0b View Post
    +Vouch Was really nice. Good trader. Gave Minecraft account quick and easily. Also helped me with an issue I had.

    Quote Originally Posted by PandaPlaysMC View Post
    +Vouch to Prometheois117, DOOD DIS GUYS DA BOMB, He gave me a Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaTrann View Post
    +Vouch He taught me how to use eggcrack right away when I added him on skype and he answered a ton of my questions LOL



     

    Understand if there is not an explanation of why you want to add me it will result in an instant block.
     
    My Skype is Tekkitear.

  4. #4
    KNawmCS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheois117 View Post
    >implying I didn't know how to un-do it
    I knew exactly how to do it - The keylogging software comes with a remover. The problem is the remover did not work. Hence, the thread.
    I know how know quite a lot about keyloggers, and frankly, with your attitude to people new to them, there wouldn't be keyloggers; or anything, at that.
    That's the equivilent of saying:
    "You're new to walking, and you tripped. Better not walk ever again.",
    So really - Verify, or at least make your post have remote sense before being an asshole to people that have higher rep, post count, vouches and 'Thanks' than you.
    Oh, you have more rep, I'm sorry master.
    I'm not saying "You're new to walking, and you tripped. Better not walk ever again.", I'm saying if you really want to know about keyloggers-that stuff you dont start with that, "You don't try to run if you don't know how to walk", read some security books and you'll learn how to remove a keylogger, a basic thing in security... If you don't know how to remove YOUR keylogger, well missed something. But obviuosly you don't give a shit about security, only want to infect other kids no? So yes, please step off if you only care about infect some kids. Well, you infect a kid already, two times so its a personal achievement maybe.

  5. #5
    Prometheois117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pshh, nothing personal, kid...
    Posts
    441
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by KNawmCS View Post
    Oh, you have more rep, I'm sorry master.
    I'm not saying "You're new to walking, and you tripped. Better not walk ever again.", I'm saying if you really want to know about keyloggers-that stuff you dont start with that, "You don't try to run if you don't know how to walk", read some security books and you'll learn how to remove a keylogger, a basic thing in security... If you don't know how to remove YOUR keylogger, well missed something. But obviuosly you don't give a shit about security, only want to infect other kids no? So yes, please step off if you only care about infect some kids. Well, you infect a kid already, two times so its a personal achievement maybe.
    I never said, nor was it my orginal purpose to infect people. I wanted to have it handy had the ever time arise of which someone I don't trust asks to use my computer, as I am highly un-trusting of people near my computer. I happened to run it, and the uninstaller didn't work. I could've removed it with multiple scans, rookit removers, etc.. but I wanted to make sure that is the fastest and actually removes it: As I don't want to waste multiple hours of doing multiple complete computer scans.

    If you could direct me to a book about keyloggers and security, please do so, as I would like to learn quite a bit more about them.

    If you need help hacking, please add me on Skype! I'd be glad to help anyone!*





     
    Quote Originally Posted by betterex View Post
    +vouch. Helped me learn how to use EggCrack and was fast about it :3
    Quote Originally Posted by tinyb0b View Post
    +Vouch Was really nice. Good trader. Gave Minecraft account quick and easily. Also helped me with an issue I had.

    Quote Originally Posted by PandaPlaysMC View Post
    +Vouch to Prometheois117, DOOD DIS GUYS DA BOMB, He gave me a Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaTrann View Post
    +Vouch He taught me how to use eggcrack right away when I added him on skype and he answered a ton of my questions LOL



     

    Understand if there is not an explanation of why you want to add me it will result in an instant block.
     
    My Skype is Tekkitear.